Cont. 12 yr old boy beats toddler.

RedGlitter

Post by RedGlitter »

Interesting to see that 63% of the votes are for treating him as an adult offender.
weeder

Post by weeder »

Its good that you posted the story. Gives a broad view of everything. Its awful to think of a 12 year old being sentenced to life in prison. At first, only the suffering baby was in my mind. Which is exactly why angry mobs sometimes come together. Reading the story made me think that it is only by the grace of God that one of my sons didnt wind up hurting someone. As a single mom... not by choice, they were left alone, often. My older son was 14, and the younger one 10. They were angry, and they were hurt, that their lives had been uprooted, and their dad was gone. They were by no means sociopaths... but they were often incorrigible. The younger one always lacked an understanding of consequences for actions. ( He does till this day)

The use of a baseball bat seems quite deliberate. That is the problem. Even if he had swung it, in anger, and hit the baby. That would have been unfortunate, but more understandable. I would say that at the least this boy needs to be observed in a psychiatric facility for a very long time.
[FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif][/FONT]
grh

Post by grh »

So, this kid was not the babysitter, he was the babysat!

Junvenile charges for him and crimminal charges for the person supervising these kids!
Who are they to protest me? Who are they? Unless they've been me and been there and know what the hell they're yelling about!

:yh_glasse

rambo
Sheryl

Post by Sheryl »

RedGlitter;755226 wrote: Interesting to see that 63% of the votes are for treating him as an adult offender.

It's 53% now for him being treated as a juvenile now.

Thanks for the link Angel. It's sad that this happened. I think the adults who were supposed to be supervising should be brought up on charges.
"Girls are crazy! I'm not ever getting married, I can make my own sandwiches!"

my son

Return to “Crimes Trials”