Sion Jenkins refuses a polygraph

rofran

Post by rofran »

What've you got to hide?

THE mum of murdered Billie-Jo last night taunted Sion Jenkins by demanding: “What have you got to hide?”

She reacted with fury after The Sun offered the former deputy head a lie detector test and he refused.

Jenkins, 48, turned down the chance to put his side of the story just 24 hours after being acquitted at the Old Bailey of his 13-year-old foster daughter’s killing.

Billie-Jo’s mum Debbie demanded: “Why would an innocent man refuse to take a lie detector test? Has he got something to hide?

Also his first wife Lois had told Jenkins’ successful appeal hearing that he beat her and their children. However, this was not heard by the jury, and bone fragments on Jenkins clothes were also not allowed to be heard by the jury.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

Twists and turns in Billie-Jo case

The nine-year progress of the case against Sion Jenkins

he was acquitted a month ago, he has no reason or duty to give a polygraph to a rag like the sun.
rofran

Post by rofran »

The Sun is not the issue here, maybe The Sun & The news of the world are 60% rag but sometimes they can help POOR bereived parents like Debbie & Bill. (forsarah.com/mothers_anguish). Jenkins does have a reason to take a polygraph he has never been acquitted by a jury only convicted by one, 100% of all evidence pointed towards Jenkins and he was found out to be a compulsive liar. I now have a 13 year old daughter and if she was lying dead in a pool of blood i would not be sitting in my car playing around, while paramedic’s and police were running around, he was showing them he might be transfering blood to the car he used after the murder and he never left the car on his 15 minute decoy ( he called 45minutes).Billie was hit on the front of her head, she was talking to her killer she must have known him, and evidence that was left out was a disgrace for british justice when the defence were allowed to use no motive (Domestic violance). Jenkins Family and friends set up a bias website where he recieved support from hundreds of women, and the first jury of 4 women was soon changed to 6 by the defence, In jail as a convicted child killer he recieved up to 30 offers of marriage and he accepted 3 of them. We must start to think how many Maxine Carr’s are there in this world today.
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

i wasn't going to bother to reply to this and bump it, but since D has......i have no opinion on this case. i haven't studied it. my point is this, polygraphs are notoriously unreliable, inadmissable in court, and wholly dependant on the polygrapher. in otherwords, they are bollocks. this guy had no duty whatsoever to give one to anyone, least of all some stupid newspaper. if he wanted to give one it would have been to the authorities. nobody has to take a polygraph. further, you are flogging a dead horse.
bongbong

Post by bongbong »

colin stag took a polygraph test for the sun passed it and they tried to say he was a killer. i can see why jenkins refused one the sun would still be declaring him guilty anyway. why bother

Return to “Crimes Trials”