Raphael

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Raphael

Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Loved by my brothers ---Michael , Gabriel, Uriel and that pest Lucifer

Obviously very busy because Dad is so demanding .

Looking for retirement and possibly on a lovely island on a planet within this secluded and small system .

Possibly the island of Albion celebrated by William Blake and visited by one of our better creations , Jesus .

Probably will wait until after this impending mini ice age .

It will be interesting to see how the servants cope, particularly as most have somehow managed to convince themselves that warmer weather is due for awhile .

Another big shock for the Elementals .

Gather Lucifer is about to unleash a few punishments and Gabby , Mike , Urinal and I must see that he does not over do matters . We continue to need a good work force and volunteers for our continuing DNA experimental work .
spot

Raphael

Post by spot »

The founding members always thought of ForumGarden as essentially Pre-Raphaelite, but perhaps at this late stage we could expand our horizons and stretch this particular point.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Raphael

Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Now that puts an amazing slant on previously assumed time lines .

The Foundation Fathers are generally dated from around 1776 but the Pre Raphaelites are dated from just before 1850 .

Yet from your source(s) , the FFs knew all about the PRs some sixty years before my forbears agreed to immortalise my memory in artistic terms and in God's Garden no less .

Rather confirms the previously ridiculed suggestion that at least one of the FFs was a time traveller .
spot

Raphael

Post by spot »

No no, you cast your net to the wrong side of the boat and catch no fish. Your Gabriel met the mother of one of the witnesses of a similar failure.

The founding members, in this instance, are those who launched this site. Few of whom remain, I might add.

A little context goes a long way, as Livy memorably observed.

On the other hand you're quite right, Ben Franklin used to turn up regularly at the monthly meets in Leicester, we always wondered how he managed the trip each time.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Raphael

Raphael

Post by Raphael »

You have been badly bamboozled .

Ben Franklin the Punctual Plumbers, are known all over the States, both for ruining pipe systems and carrying out practical jokes .

You should have checked Ben's passport and asked him how he was wrinkle free .

And his i-phone should have been a big clue .

Return to “Introductions”