I am the new guy

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
WallaceCov

I am the new guy

Post by WallaceCov »

Truly a good deal of amazing data! Also visit my blog post;
musicman2000

I am the new guy

Post by musicman2000 »

As am I, just trying to get a feel for things.
[Link removed by moderator]
spot

I am the new guy

Post by spot »

musicman2000;1521644 wrote: As am I, just trying to get a feel for things.

You're very welcome to the site.

Your username suggests you're male, musical and 18 years old. Would you like to expand on those attributes? There's an Introductions area somewhere though it's certainly not obligatory, just a convenience.

Why Travis Perkins, for example?

The chap who opened the thread isn't actually Tiara, a 30 years old female boy from Brazil interested in Cheerleading, he's a Russian from Dagestan. Be warned if he starts flirting with you or suggesting you vote Trump in 2020.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bryn Mawr

I am the new guy

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Welcome to the Garden, dive in and enjoy :-6
musicman2000

I am the new guy

Post by musicman2000 »

spot;1521650 wrote: You're very welcome to the site.

Your username suggests you're male, musical and 18 years old. Would you like to expand on those attributes? There's an Introductions area somewhere though it's certainly not obligatory, just a convenience.

Why Travis Perkins, for example?

The chap who opened the thread isn't actually Tiara, a 30 years old female boy from Brazil interested in Cheerleading, he's a Russian from Dagestan. Be warned if he starts flirting with you or suggesting you vote Trump in 2020.

Correct except for the 18 years old (I wish), i do like music. TP is so a friend will know me if they join here ( That was me on another site), I best stay mum on the Trump thing.
musicman2000

I am the new guy

Post by musicman2000 »

Bryn Mawr;1521651 wrote: Welcome to the Garden, dive in and enjoy :-6

Thank you, I will.
spot

I am the new guy

Post by spot »

musicman2000;1521721 wrote: Correct except for the 18 years old (I wish), i do like music.That covers far too wide a spectrum, we need to narrow you down.

Traditional folk music? Pop?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
musicman2000

I am the new guy

Post by musicman2000 »

spot;1521723 wrote: That covers far too wide a spectrum, we need to narrow you down.

Traditional folk music? Pop?

Mostly classic rock, very little country and some metal music. John Prine, Steve Earle, John Hiatt and many more.

Return to “Introductions”