An Old Newbie

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
QueenBee

An Old Newbie

Post by QueenBee »

Old in age and experience here in the Garden. Yes, I haven been here before, MANY years ago. Cannot quite remember the old username, may have been Marie56 or something. But if it is OK with the powers that be, have decided to reinvent myself.

I would assume there are still people here from back in the day, have not looked around enough to check. Saint, you still here? Nomad? I know we lost LadyCop, who was no longer with the forum anyway. Anyhow, I decided I wanted to old Forum experience back, and wanted to start over. But the more things change, the more they stay the same, right? :sneaky:

Going to go explore and see what is up.
Mustang

An Old Newbie

Post by Mustang »

Well welcome back QueenBee! :-6

Aren't you the lady that raised chincilla's as pets?
G#Gill

An Old Newbie

Post by G#Gill »

Hello Queenbee (I nearly picked a similar site name back in 2007 !). Yes Saint is still here, but Nomad is very busy with his new business and doesn't come online at the moment. Also, at the moment, I am unable to get into the "Who's online" page, so you'll have to investigate that yourself. Anyway welcome back to Forum Garden, but I'm afraid I don't think I knew you before ! :-3
I'm a Saga-lout, growing old disgracefully
AnneBoleyn

An Old Newbie

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Astrological Sign--No Smoking

That's funny. Is there an explanation?
Týr

An Old Newbie

Post by Týr »

Blimey. Hello Marie, I'm delighted to see you post again. I was, until I got into trouble for it, spot. Who knows, I might even go back to being spot again sometime.

Snooze is about.
Long Live General Kim Jong-un, the Shining Sun!
Bruv

An Old Newbie

Post by Bruv »

Hello I'm nearly new, newer than you but older than some (am I making sense?)
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
Saint_

An Old Newbie

Post by Saint_ »

Hiya, Marie5656! Good to see (or hear) from you again!!!:-6

How's that bucket list coming? last time you were here you said,

Mine is rather boring as well. It consists of reading all the books I have been mindlessly buying over the years. And getting my house clean and keeping it in order.

Glad to have you back!:-4
QueenBee

An Old Newbie

Post by QueenBee »

Mustang;1450337 wrote: Well welcome back QueenBee! :-6

Aren't you the lady that raised chincilla's as pets?

Yes, mustang, good memory. My chinchilla, was Trixie. Sadly, she passed on a year ago this month at the age of 8, which is a pretty good age for them. She developed some breathing problems, which is common. Not much we could have done for her except keep her comfy till she passed.

Astrological sign no smoking, well why not.Don't smoke, and stay living, keeping the old sign in place. LOL, been 60 years believing that one.

:wah:
Saint_

An Old Newbie

Post by Saint_ »

BTW...That "last" time you were here? October 23rd, 2012.
QueenBee

An Old Newbie

Post by QueenBee »

Saint_;1450357 wrote: Hiya, Marie5656! Good to see (or hear) from you again!!!:-6

How's that bucket list coming? last time you were here you said,

Glad to have you back!:-4

Saint, my man. How the heck are you? Well, bucket list I still rolling along. Been doing a lot of reading..am on Goodreads.com keeping track. Housekeeping, well, it is being kept. All I can say there.
AnneBoleyn

An Old Newbie

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Bruv;1450350 wrote: Hello I'm nearly new, newer than you but older than some (am I making sense?)

Why should you start now? :wah:
Oscar Namechange

An Old Newbie

Post by Oscar Namechange »

I remember you as Marie.

Welcome back. Good to see you and make sure you stick around. :-6:-6:-6
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
QueenBee

An Old Newbie

Post by QueenBee »

Hey Saint..I did re-join as QueenBee a year or so ago, then forgot...then remembered again. So, anyway, here I am. Maybe I should go respond to other threads.

Yes, to those who remember me as Marie, I will not mind if you call me Marie, Or QB, or whatever.
Saint_

An Old Newbie

Post by Saint_ »

QueenBee;1450370 wrote: I will not mind if you call me Marie, Or QB, or whatever.

How about QueenBeeMarie?
Lady J

An Old Newbie

Post by Lady J »

To you Marie...QueenBee ~ welcome back!!!

I have joined since you have been gone but looking forward to your posts!

Lady J
Mustang

An Old Newbie

Post by Mustang »

QueenBee;1450358 wrote: Yes, mustang, good memory. My chinchilla, was Trixie. Sadly, she passed on a year ago this month at the age of 8, which is a pretty good age for them. She developed some breathing problems, which is common. Not much we could have done for her except keep her comfy till she passed.

Sorry to hear you lost Trixie. I'm sure those 8 years were enjoyable ones, sharing time with her.
QueenBee

An Old Newbie

Post by QueenBee »

Mustang;1450396 wrote: Sorry to hear you lost Trixie. I'm sure those 8 years were enjoyable ones, sharing time with her.

Yes, she was a pip. Had quite the personality too. She would do this little jumpy dance around her cage when she wanted me to take her out. And she liked watching football, go figure.

Return to “Introductions”