bestintentions

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
bestintentions

bestintentions

Post by bestintentions »

Welcome everyone. I am here to reply to a post I viewed concerning a woman who feels utterly alone and unloved. My heart really goes out to her. I often wonder why some find it and others, genuine, kind, loving, sincere, honest..... DON'T.... There is no real answer. All you have to do is watch the news for 1 week and see that life does not favor one person or the other, it just happens. .... Kind of a Sick Joke isn't it. One child dies another lives, one drowns, one is blown up by a car bomb, one gets a Ferrari for Christmas.... Doesn't make much sense but it tells me that I need to express my Love and appreciation for those I have in my life .... Things can change quickly... I also feel very alone and do my best each day to put myself out there and show others that there is good in this world. That someone does care.... PEACE
AnneBoleyn

bestintentions

Post by AnneBoleyn »

You sound really interesting & I hope you stick around. :-D
bestintentions

bestintentions

Post by bestintentions »

Anything is possible one day at a time. So many of us talk about our challenges but so few come togethor, organize and do anything about it. There is a solution and I just want y'all to know that I am here for support.
Oscar Namechange

bestintentions

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Well thanks. I'll definately sleep much sounder now.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
along-for-the-ride

bestintentions

Post by along-for-the-ride »

A garden is a complex of aesthetic and plastic intentions; and the plant is, to a landscape artist, not only a plant - rare, unusual, ordinary or doomed to disappearance - but it is also a color, a shape, a volume or an arabesque in itself.

Roberto Burle Marx

“Life is not a journey to the grave with intentions of arriving safely in a pretty well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming ... WOW! What a ride!”

“We judge others by their behavior. We judge ourselves by our intentions.”

Ian Percy quote

Hello bestintentions! Enjoy your visits with us.

Here's a welcome mat for you :)

Attached files
Life is a Highway. Let's share the Commute.

Return to “Introductions”