Not many people here.

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Tombstone

Not many people here.

Post by Tombstone »

Welcome Audrey! You and I are the first ones to post our little "bio's". :)

Yes, the ForumGarden folks just opened this topic today so I figured that it would be a good time to get my post in.

What school are you going to in SoCal? I'm originally from CA and am a graduate of UC Davis. Have you been able to meet anyone at the school you are attending that share your same values?

Audrey wrote: This is my first time on forumgarden, I just stumbled upon it. I am a 21 grad student living in southern california. I'm not a so called typical 21 year old. I am more serious, don't party, and am responsible. Therefore I find it difficult to make friends and have recently been fairly lonely, so I am trying the internet as a way to meet new people.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
greydeadhead

Not many people here.

Post by greydeadhead »

Hello All..

I can relate to your problems.. I am 45 and live like I am 19... ummm..wait a minute.. think I got that one backwards.. anyway.. welcome to FG.. have a great day....
Feed your spirit by living near it -- Magic Hat Brewery bottle cap
capt_buzzard

Not many people here.

Post by capt_buzzard »

So was I pal, I found them on Forum Garden, stick around awhile. Them Yanks are not bad at all. :guitarist

Return to “Introductions”