Hey all

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
persephone

Hey all

Post by persephone »

Hey everyone, obviously I'm new here. Thought I'd introduce myself at least.

I'm in the UK, a student nurse with one more year to go before I qualify, no comments about nurses and uniforms please ;)

Don't have much time for anything else with the studies, but I do get to go out with my mates from time to time.
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.
persephone

Hey all

Post by persephone »

Jack Sprat wrote: >> I'm in the UK, a student nurse with one more year to go before I qualify, no comments about nurses and uniforms please

And why not? Nurses are one of the most honored of all professions, underpaid, overworked. Their uniform, both traditional and the large variety worn today, is a symbol of their dedication. Welcome to the Garden.
Thank you, and as to why not, I meant the common comments about women and uniforms, they get very boring.
Bad Girls have very high standards, but they love you even if you sometimes fall short.
Peg

Hey all

Post by Peg »

Hi letha. Welcome to the garden :D
koan

Hey all

Post by koan »

Welcome. If you enjoy the Garden as much as I do, you might not have time to go out with your mates anymore!
Tombstone

Hey all

Post by Tombstone »

Hi Letha,

Welcome! Good luck on your studies! Do you have to take your final exams this year or next?

letha wrote: Hey everyone, obviously I'm new here. Thought I'd introduce myself at least.

I'm in the UK, a student nurse with one more year to go before I qualify, no comments about nurses and uniforms please ;)

Don't have much time for anything else with the studies, but I do get to go out with my mates from time to time.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
persephone

Hey all

Post by persephone »

Thanks guys :-6

Koan, it's looking likely :)

Tombstone, my last exam was earlier this year and was Life Sciences which is the equivalent to dipolma biology... The rest is assignments and continous assessment of placement.

The date I actually qualify is 26th January 2006 :-2

Return to “Introductions”