Hi Everyone.....

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Peg

Hi Everyone.....

Post by Peg »

Hi Sophie. Glad you decided to register! Hope you enjoy it here and welcome.
Tombstone

Hi Everyone.....

Post by Tombstone »

Hi Sophie,

I join Peg in welcoming you to FG! Look forward to reading your posts. How are upstate New York are you? Cold winters the norm?
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
A Karenina

Hi Everyone.....

Post by A Karenina »

Welcome Sophie! So glad to have you here. :)

Your avatar is so cute. What's he doing, d'ya think? Hugging the air, or saying 'Look Mom, no hands,' or maybe just showing off his claws?

hmmmm....you know, he reminds me of when my son was about 3 years old and first learning to catch a ball. :D
We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle
Suresh Gupta

Hi Everyone.....

Post by Suresh Gupta »

Sophie wrote: Hello everyone

This is my first post here, I have been looking around for a few days and I have finally registered.

Just a little about me, I work for the post office, and I am currently back in college hoping to finish my degree in Psychology.

That is what keeps me busy at this point.

I look forward to meeting you all and talking with you. Sophie... :)

Hello Sophie. Welcome to FG. You have been looking around and finally registered on a very good discussion forum. People on FG are really nice and you will love to discuss with them.

What do you do in post office?

Degree in Psychology, a good subject, understanding and helping people. Am I right?
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

http://www.betterlife4all.com
Tombstone

Hi Everyone.....

Post by Tombstone »

Sophie wrote: Thanks for the welcome, this is a really nice site.

I am just outside of Albany NY....and yes, is extremely cold here in the winter. Last year we had 30 days straight of below zero weather. I only skiied one time last year, it was way too cold for me.

Other than that, I love it here. The four seasons are awesome and right now we are in the midst of the fall foliage, it is very pretty.

I look forward to getting to know you all....thanks

Sophie

30 days straight of below zero weather? I knew that the East Coast had a bad winter last year - but I had no idea! That is cold, cold - especially bad when it goes on for days and days. Come on out here to Northern Idaho and warm up.

:wah:
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.

Return to “Introductions”