Hello

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
notanangel

Hello

Post by notanangel »

Hi Everyone,

my real name is Marlene, and I found this site and registered, and here I am.

I was lurking for quite some time before I decided to join. It seems like a lot of nice people come here, and I just wanted to say Hi, and am glad to meet you all.

At first, I thought you had to live in London to join the site. But, then I saw a few people who live elsewhere,. I live in the USA.

I truly only have one major hobby, and that is collecting marbles, the antique kind.

Thanks for having me. and, I am enjoying all the posts.

Marlene
Peg

Hello

Post by Peg »

Hi Marlene. Nice to meet you. Glad you decided to stop lurking and start posting. :D
CVX

Hello

Post by CVX »

Hi Marlene,

Welcome to ForumGarden! Glad you decided to post!

How many antique marbles do you have? Maybe a better question is: "Do you have some favorites?" Do you have any photos to post? I for one would like to see them.

notanangel wrote: Hi Everyone,

I was lurking for quite some time before I decided to join. It seems like a lot of nice people come here, and I just wanted to say Hi, and am glad to meet you all.

At first, I thought you had to live in London to join the site. But, then I saw a few people who live elsewhere,. I live in the USA.

I truly only have one major hobby, and that is collecting marbles, the antique kind.

Marlene
Suresh Gupta

Hello

Post by Suresh Gupta »

notanangel wrote: Hi Everyone,

Marlene

Hello Marlene. Welcome to FG. I am sure you will find it interesting on FG. Now post some marbles of your thoughts.
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

http://www.betterlife4all.com
Bill Sikes

Hello

Post by Bill Sikes »

notanangel wrote: I truly only have one major hobby, and that is collecting marbles, the antique kind.

Marlene

Hi - I think I've lost mine. I used to have some, I'm sure.
Suresh Gupta

Hello

Post by Suresh Gupta »

Bill Sikes wrote: Hi - I think I've lost mine. I used to have some, I'm sure.

You can not loose marbles of your thoughts. You always have them. You still have them. Share your thoughts with us.
Spread love not hate

Suresh Gupta

http://www.betterlife4all.com

Return to “Introductions”