Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

New member introductions. Tell us a little about yourself. Then, click on "Blogs" above and start your own personal blog!
Post Reply
CeceliaStu
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:43 pm

Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by CeceliaStu »

Good Afternoon, I'm a full time vape and also [moderator deleted hyperlink to vapetelligent] edible hemp oil tincture reviewer at [moderator deleted another hyperlink to vapetelligent]. I am trying to find vape as well as CBD reviewers to review e-liquids by Big Bubble eJuice, Dripilicious and also Stache Vape and also CBD TERPENES from Plain Jane! In case anybody at forumgarden.com is interested, do let me know asap:) Many thanks
User avatar
spot
Posts: 37237
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by spot »

No, don't delete this one please. It's the same bunch of East Europeans as yesterday, I'd like to link the threads. I recognize the style.

Vapetelligent. 33 likes. World's first Vape SEO solutions and business leads for e-liquid brands, vape and e-cigarette businesses.

11 Jan 2019 spam activity on 97 websites, history spam attacks. IP Address spam activity, Whois Details, IP abuse report. Learn more.

George 14.12.2018 Hi guys I have written to you via vapetelligent.com but you have not replied any of my messages. Also, I have noticed that you have removed your listing.

https://www.stopforumspam.com/domain/vapetelligent.com

Vapetelligent E-commerce service in London, England Address: 20-22 Wenlock Rd, Hoxton, London N1 7GU

Working from home is a practical working solution for businesses owners across the capital – but what about when you want a professional, office environment to work from? Or if you need to host a meeting? Sometimes home just won’t cut it. That’s where Work Hub MadeSimple comes in.

20-22 Wenlock Road, N1 7GU: A flexible coworking space Work Hub MadeSimple is a coworking space based at our offices in N1 London – the heart of London’s – no scrub that – Britain’s startup scene. It’s the perfect place for businesses new and old to create and collaborate, without the astronomical costs involved with renting office space.




Somewhere out there is the company director in the UK for these assorted spamming outlets, perhaps she'd like to register here and discuss what it's all for and how her business model works.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/09337174/officers

https://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65689

https://www.forumgarden.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65687

"I work at a school and they have spammed our website information form. Disgraceful!"

"Web 🤮spammers ... they are using web bots to spam!"

PatriceCar 109.169.34.33 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

CeceliaStu 109.169.34.16 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

CeceliaStu 62.128.217.87 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

MerriFlowe 62.128.207.107 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]

TraciDomin 62.128.207.106 [Find Posts by User] [View Other IP Addresses for this User]
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
Louise-Rene
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:26 am

Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by Louise-Rene »

What a bunch of bull shlt.
User avatar
spot
Posts: 37237
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by spot »

Louise-Renée;1528935 wrote: What a bunch of bull shlt.



It's more a matter of thievery, it's nastier than mere bull. The people running these bots are untruthful rogues but the ones paying them are far worse. Both sets are clearly unprincipled liars. People who know they're cheating for profit and don't care. Scammers. They could make more money actually working but they don't quite know how.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
Louise-Rene
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:26 am

Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by Louise-Rene »

spot;1528936 wrote: It's more a matter of thievery, it's nastier than mere bull. The people running these bots are untruthful rogues but the ones paying them are far worse. Both sets are clearly unprincipled liars. People who know they're cheating for profit and don't care. Scammers. They could make more money actually working but they don't quite know how.



“Wow, that internet argument completely changed my fundamental belief system,” said no one, ever.

I’m honestly sick and tired of the internet untruthful rogues, unprincipled liars...scammers.
User avatar
LarsMac
Posts: 11712
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Far Out, Man
Contact:

Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by LarsMac »

Louise-Renée;1528961 wrote: “Wow, that internet argument completely changed my fundamental belief system,” said no one, ever.

I’m honestly sick and tired of the internet untruthful rogues, unprincipled liars...scammers.



Those untruthful rogues, unprincipled liars...scammers were all around long before the internet was even a gleam in Al Gores eyes.
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”
― Mark Twain
Louise-Rene
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:26 am

Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by Louise-Rene »

spot;1528936 wrote: It's more a matter of thievery, it's nastier than mere bull. The people running these bots are untruthful rogues but the ones paying them are far worse. Both sets are clearly unprincipled liars. People who know they're cheating for profit and don't care. Scammers. They could make more money actually working but they don't quite know how.



“The people running these bots are...”



Keyboard cowards hiding behind a computer screen.
User avatar
spot
Posts: 37237
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by spot »

Louise-Renée;1528963 wrote: “The people running these bots are...”



Keyboard cowards hiding behind a computer screen.



Then they need outing. They need their names pilloried on public platforms. They need to become accountable, they need to lose their protective anonymity.

So, let's look at their London accommodation address to start with. It's not a real office, it's a dropbox.

N1 7GU

It's not an unknown slime-pit, it has visibility. My first suggestion is that people being contacted by anyone operating out of N1 7GU should run a mile and just say no. Is that a good start? According to Companies House, 213,036 registrations have been made using that accommodation address which I'd describe as a gross abuse of a system which was at least in part set up to enable traceability.

A network of phantom companies with reported combined assets of over £13 million have been ordered into liquidation by the High Court on grounds of public interest.

https://www.gov.uk/government/news/high-court-orders-six-more-bogus-multi-million-pound-companies-into-liquidation




What other scandal addresses are visible so far. I'm hoping we might get told we're mistaken, if we make google links.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10949449/officers

51 Cambridge Place, 1st Floor, Cambridge, England, CB2 1NS

12 Feb 2019 Final Gazette dissolved via compulsory strike-off

27 Nov 2018 First Gazette notice for compulsory strike-off

06 Sep 2017 Incorporation

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08203961/officers

01 Nov 2017 Dissolution deferment

01 Nov 2017 Completion of winding up

25 Jan 2016 Order of court to wind up

24 Apr 2015 Registered office address changed from 23 Inverness Close Cambridge Cambridgeshire CB4 1RB to 16 Jade Close London E16 3TY on 24 April 2015

https://www.facebook.com/kandslondon/

https://www.notjustalabel.com/kands-london

https://www.google.com/search?&q=%22N1+7GU%22+scam
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
Louise-Rene
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:26 am

Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by Louise-Rene »

spot;1528966 wrote: Then they need outing. They need their names pilloried on public platforms. They need to become accountable, they need to lose their protective anonymity.

So, let's look at their London accommodation address to start with. It's not a real office, it's a dropbox.

N1 7GU

It's not an unknown slime-pit, it has visibility. My first suggestion is that people being contacted by anyone operating out of N1 7GU should run a mile and just say no. Is that a good start? According to Companies House, 213,036 registrations have been made using that accommodation address which I'd describe as a gross abuse of a system which was at least in part set up to enable traceability.



What other scandal addresses are visible so far. I'm hoping we might get told we're mistaken, if we make google links.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/10949449/officers

51 Cambridge Place, 1st Floor, Cambridge, England, CB2 1NS

12 Feb 2019 Final Gazette dissolved via compulsory strike-off

27 Nov 2018 First Gazette notice for compulsory strike-off

06 Sep 2017 Incorporation

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08203961/officers

01 Nov 2017 Dissolution deferment

01 Nov 2017 Completion of winding up

25 Jan 2016 Order of court to wind up

24 Apr 2015 Registered office address changed from 23 Inverness Close Cambridge Cambridgeshire CB4 1RB to 16 Jade Close London E16 3TY on 24 April 2015

https://www.facebook.com/kandslondon/

https://www.notjustalabel.com/kands-london

https://www.google.com/search?&q=%22N1+7GU%22+scam



Mind numbing. Personally, I have no interest in your choice of topics whatsoever.



👋
Louise-Rene
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:26 am

Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by Louise-Rene »

LarsMac;1528962 wrote: Those untruthful rogues, unprincipled liars...scammers were all around long before the internet was even a gleam in Al Gores eyes.



The wolf is always at the door.
User avatar
spot
Posts: 37237
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by spot »

Louise-Renée;1528969 wrote: Mind numbing. Personally, I have no interest in your choice of topics whatsoever.

Some tosser decided to spam ForumGarden, I'm reacting.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
Louise-Rene
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:26 am

Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by Louise-Rene »

spot;1528971 wrote: Some tosser decided to spam ForumGarden, I'm reacting.





I'm responding.
User avatar
spot
Posts: 37237
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by spot »

Louise-Renée;1529012 wrote: I'm responding.



By all means. I rather hope the poster will return and engage in fruitful discussion here on the subject of marketing ethics.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
User avatar
LarsMac
Posts: 11712
Joined: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:11 pm
Location: Far Out, Man
Contact:

Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by LarsMac »

spot;1529016 wrote: By all means. I rather hope the poster will return and engage in fruitful discussion here on the subject of marketing ethics.



Um, good luck with that.
“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”
― Mark Twain
User avatar
spot
Posts: 37237
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by spot »

LarsMac;1529025 wrote: Um, good luck with that.



Why would she not? They are a business, their web site has recently been set up to steal back-references from bystander forums and Wordpress sites to try to hike its Google ranking. She's plainly ignorant that the eventual consequence will probably be ejection from Google's search system. The criminals running the SEO company know they'll be paid and gone before the calamity happens, and that in all probability they'll end up getting paid a lot more second time around because they're the ones who know what they did to mess the client up in the first place.

I don't for a moment think the vape shop or the clothes shop are anything but victims. The SEO operation is a scam. I don't expect the SEO scammers to come into the thread and discuss their business. Samanta and Katerina aren't, as far as I can see, scammers. I think they've been had, that's all.

What I'd quite like adding to the thread is the back story, and the names and contact details of the SEO scammers who are so far the only people to have come to ForumGarden to abuse our site while conning their paying customers.

There are several domains currently hosted on the same physical machine:

vapetelligent.com

glamourescorts69.com

latestlawjobs.com

latestlawyerjobs.com

vapertunity.com

vapertunitycoin.com

sweatyquid.com

I expect the SEO scammers are related to all of those. My guess is that they trade as sweatyquid.com themselves.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
Louise-Rene
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:26 am

Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by Louise-Rene »

spot;1529037 wrote: Why would she not? They are a business, their web site has recently been set up to steal back-references from bystander forums and Wordpress sites to try to hike its Google ranking. She's plainly ignorant that the eventual consequence will probably be ejection from Google's search system. The criminals running the SEO company know they'll be paid and gone before the calamity happens, and that in all probability they'll end up getting paid a lot more second time around because they're the ones who know what they did to mess the client up in the first place.

I don't for a moment think the vape shop or the clothes shop are anything but victims. The SEO operation is a scam. I don't expect the SEO scammers to come into the thread and discuss their business. Samanta and Katerina aren't, as far as I can see, scammers. I think they've been had, that's all.

What I'd quite like adding to the thread is the back story, and the names and contact details of the SEO scammers who are so far the only people to have come to ForumGarden to abuse our site while conning their paying customers.

There are several domains currently hosted on the same physical machine:

vapetelligent.com

glamourescorts69.com

latestlawjobs.com

latestlawyerjobs.com

vapertunity.com

vapertunitycoin.com

sweatyquid.com

I expect the SEO scammers are related to all of those. My guess is that they trade as sweatyquid.com themselves.



Sorry to butt in but...

I honestly can't believe this stuff is of interest to you or anyone else around here.
User avatar
Bryn Mawr
Posts: 15685
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:54 pm

Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Louise-Renée;1529040 wrote: Sorry to butt in but...

I honestly can't believe this stuff is of interest to you or anyone else around here.



When the board gets spammed as much as we do and so much effort is expended trying to keep them out it’s not surprising that the site admin takes an interest.

At one point we had over a hundred bots a day registering, happily we managed to plug that hole but it’s a constant fight.
User avatar
spot
Posts: 37237
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 5:19 pm
Location: Brigstowe

Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by spot »

Louise-Renée;1529040 wrote: I honestly can't believe this stuff is of interest to you or anyone else around here.



You may well be right but interesting the local users is not my intention. What I'm trying to do is cause embarrassment to the people who pay the spammers, by blackening the public reputation of the sites they own. Google works both ways.
Nullius in verba|||||||||||
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game!
Louise-Rene
Posts: 350
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2019 10:26 am

Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by Louise-Rene »

Bryn Mawr;1529041 wrote: When the board gets spammed as much as we do and so much effort is expended trying to keep them out it’s not surprising that the site admin takes an interest.

At one point we had over a hundred bots a day registering, happily we managed to plug that hole but it’s a constant fight.





I guess that's why you get the big bucks, eh? A constant fight, you say? Geez...there's more to life than that, IMO. I wouldn't want your job..battling ghosts and boogiemen all day. I'm certain it would drive me absolutely nutz.

What's the big deal with bots registering, anyway? Ignore them, I say.

Well...have a good day and happy holidays to you and yours. I'll see ya on the flip side.

Bye for now.
Antonetta14
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2020 11:44 pm

Re: Vape Reviewers wanted - CBD Hair Care and Frosty Sauce

Post by Antonetta14 »

CeceliaStu wrote:
Fri Dec 20, 2019 8:57 pm
Good Afternoon, I'm a full time vape and also [moderator deleted hyperlink to vapetelligent] edible hemp oil tincture reviewer at [moderator deleted another hyperlink to vapetelligent]. I am trying to find vape as well as CBD reviewers to review e-liquids by Big Bubble eJuice, Dripilicious and also Stache Vape and also CBD TERPENES from Plain Jane! In case anybody at forumgarden.com is interested, do let me know asap:) Many thanks
Um, good luck with that.
Post Reply

Return to “Introductions”