STAY
No votes
GO
100%

Total votes: 3
Betty Boop

Cummings and Goings

Post by Betty Boop »

Bet you can guess what this poll is for, those in the UK anyway.
john
Site Admin

Re: Cummings and Goings

Post by john »

Tell us, to whom does it relate?
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Can we put a timeframe on it - like last week!
john
Site Admin

Post by john »

Only if you go in and remove it a week from now.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

I reported my original post in this thread but it doesn't show anywhere, I guess I can't report myself?
john
Site Admin

Post by john »

I can see your report and it showed on my notifications
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

john wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:13 pm I can see your report and it showed on my notifications
I reported you too and can see nothing at all.
john
Site Admin

Post by john »

Betty Boop wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:28 pm
john wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:13 pm I can see your report and it showed on my notifications

Report reason: Off-topic

Reported by Betty Boop « Wed May 27, 2020 11:27 pm
The reported message is off topic.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Betty Boop wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 3:28 pm
Came up in my notifications

And both show in the mcp
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

I can see exclamation marks now which take me to reported posts 8-)
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Sorry Betty I don't know who this individual is .....suffice to say my brain went straight to the gutter !
Hey it's been awhile. :D and now your PM is talking boomarangs made in the UK and vegemite...cringe worthy at this present time but I didn't know the UK was making them to send to here.

sorry I digressed.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

magentaflame wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:43 pm Sorry Betty I don't know who this individual is .....suffice to say my brain went straight to the gutter !
Hey it's been awhile. :D and now your PM is talking boomarangs made in the UK and vegemite...cringe worthy at this present time but I didn't know the UK was making them to send to here.

sorry I digressed.
Boomerangs and vegemite made in the UK? will have to go look for that!

Cummings is the actual surname of the man who appears to be in charge of the UK right now, he's Boris's adviser and he broke lock down rules and managed to keep his job whilst other MP's who broke rules have been forced out of their jobs.
Betty Boop

Post by Betty Boop »

magentaflame wrote: Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:43 pm Sorry Betty I don't know who this individual is .....suffice to say my brain went straight to the gutter !

sorry I digressed.
I've just seen something about TIm Tams what on earth are they?
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Betty Boop wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:48 am

sorry I digressed.
Boomerangs and vegemite made in the UK? will have to go look for that!

Cummings is the actual surname of the man who appears to be in charge of the UK right now, he's Boris's adviser and he broke lock down rules and managed to keep his job whilst other MP's who broke rules have been forced out of their jobs.
ooohhh that one ..yes we heard about him . Naughty boy . We had one of those too , he basically got a rap over the knuckles.
But we apparently have a different crisis at the moment . News flash and PM address. I'm not sure what I just watched but apparently we've had a major Cyber attack on our government ...I think ...he started off all serious and then played it all down . It's a State Based attack but we're not allowed to know who it is, but they are very sophisticated and capable. (now considering China is majorly pissed off a the moment ...I'm tipping it's them. ) the PM looks like he's having a nervous breakdown . I have a feeling we're going to war with China eventually and I think you guys will be too.

YOU DON"T KNOW WHAT A TIM TAM IS? give me an address I can send you some and instructions on how to eat them properly. To be honest I don't like them (very unaustralian of me ) but others swear by them .
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

OH....my apologies we're under cyber attack as I write this and it's a major breach. (that's why he's looking like he's having a nervous breakdown) Hence why he's telling everyone in business and government to quickly check their operations.
spot

Post by spot »

magentaflame wrote: Thu Jun 18, 2020 4:59 pm OH....my apologies we're under cyber attack as I write this and it's a major breach. (that's why he's looking like he's having a nervous breakdown) Hence why he's telling everyone in business and government to quickly check their operations.
What's he screaming about it today for? He says it's been escalating for months, as in "The activity has been increasing in frequency over many months, he said". So it's not someone abroad making a point, it's Scott Morrison wanting Australia to talk about that instead of about something else tomorrow.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Current Events”