Sweden drops Julian Assange Rape charge

Raphael

Post by Raphael »

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/swe ... an-assange

The most disgusting treatment of a public figure for a long , long time .

If the US uses this to hit him with hacking indictments I will really boil over .

And if the UK faction of the Deep State agrees extradition to the US, I shall be on the streets and not be there just for a chat with establishment figures .

The great and glorious leader has had so much beneficial info from Julian and

specifically all the E- mails taken by Seth Rich from the DNC server .

This poor guy should be feted and honoured .
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Assange has been getting the tRump treatment of no longer useful, so turn your back on him. That's who your hero is in reality.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

When did the Great Leader inform you of this ?

Stop fabricating .

You do not know which Deep State faction is opposing Assange .

Remember - and as I have tried to impress on you , The Great Leader is only a spokesman for a key faction and has to take orders himself in some matters .

As for you knowing who my heros are --- dream on .

Both Julian and Donald have outstanding qualities . But neither are perfect .
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Raphael;1527809 wrote: https://www.zerohedge.com/political/swe ... an-assange all the E- mails taken by Seth Rich from the DNC server

Isn't this guy a rapist?

This poor guy should be feted and honored .

A hacker and child rapist....ummm...no.
Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Raphael;1527813 wrote: But neither are perfect .

In an October 2016 editorial, The Atlantic wrote of Donald Trump: “He is a demagogue, a xenophobe, a sexist, a know-nothing, and a liar.” We argued that Trump “expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself.” Trump, we also noted, “is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of America’s nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.”

I'll add misogynist, racist, theif, conman, adulterer, whoremonger, and sexual predator.
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Saint_;1527817 wrote: In an October 2016 editorial, The Atlantic wrote of Donald Trump: “He is a demagogue, a xenophobe, a sexist, a know-nothing, and a liar.” We argued that Trump “expresses admiration for authoritarian rulers, and evinces authoritarian tendencies himself.” Trump, we also noted, “is easily goaded, a poor quality for someone seeking control of America’s nuclear arsenal. He is an enemy of fact-based discourse; he is ignorant of, and indifferent to, the Constitution; he appears not to read.”

I'll add misogynist, racist, theif, conman, adulterer, whoremonger, and sexual predator.

The Atlantic

Collapses giggling .

Any body can fabricate for the sake of it . Then others repeat the same trash .

Watch Schiff for Brains if you need a tutor .
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

[QUOTE=Saint_;1527816][QUOTE=Raphael;1527809]https://www.zerohedge.com/political/swe ... an-assange all the E- mails taken by Seth Rich from the DNC server

Isn't this guy a rapist?

A hacker and child rapist....ummm...no.

Tricky one .

He is not a hacker . Not even accused .

And Sweden has confirmed what all intelligent people knew -- not a rapist .

Guess you might have been on a world tour and missed the news .
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Raphael;1527831 wrote: [QUOTE=Saint_;1527816][QUOTE=Raphael;1527809]https://www.zerohedge.com/political/swe ... an-assange all the E- mails taken by Seth Rich from the DNC server

Tricky one .

He is not a hacker . Not even accused .

And Sweden has confirmed what all intelligent people knew -- not a rapist .

Guess you might have been on a world tour and missed the news .

The fact that they dropped the charges is not an indicator of his innocence. It merely means that they have given up on prosecuting him.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

LarsMac;1527832 wrote: [QUOTE=Raphael;1527831][QUOTE=Saint_;1527816]

The fact that they dropped the charges is not an indicator of his innocence. It merely means that they have given up on prosecuting him.

Read the case details .

It was such a blatant load of garbage that even you would have laughed .

Everybody knew it was fabricated drivel but allowed his arrest and then a hoped for extradition to the centre of Terrorism -- the US .
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Saint_;1527816 wrote: Isn't this guy a rapist?

A hacker and child rapist....ummm...no.Apparently not.The particularly scurrilous allegation that led many, including initially Melzer, to believe Assange was a rapist — a tried and tested smear technique of covert action — was especially effective. The Swedes never formally charged him with rape — or with any crime, for that matter. ZDF exhibited some of the documents Melzer uncovered that show the sexual allegations were just as “invented” as the evidence for WMD before the attack on Iraq.

Melzer had previously admitted to having been so misled by media portrayals of Assange that he was initially reluctant to investigate Assange’s case. Here is what Melzer wrote last year in an op-ed marking the International Day in Support of Torture Victims, June 26.

No major media would print or post it. Medium.com posted it under the title “Demasking the Torture of Julian Assange.” https://consortiumnews.com/2020/02/06/r ... n-assange/
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Return to “Current Events”