Should Trump be impeached because he is a buffoon ?

Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Is he ?

If his IQ is around 155 he is a Genius . Period .

Only Bill Clinton matches him post WW2

His sporting and academic records mark him as exceptional and his lifestyle has always been exemplary .

He had two main mentors .

His ultra successful Dad

The slipperiest and most successful lawyer of the 20 century -- Roy Cohn .

So , although Trump has very high natural IQ , he has ignored the academic part for probably around the last 50 years .

Until he travelled widely outside the US on non Trump matters he had no need of an "Academic fact storehouse ".

Rather ,

He uses his personality , however you choose to label it .

He has the smartness and street credibility factors in high abundance .

He is a fighter -- literally . Very successful and he learned from losing contests .

He has an enormous fund of wide ranging experience to draw on .

He fights all battles on his terms and literally using the languages that he understands and that he knows the 'Suits' have absolutely no experience of .

Frankly , he has run rings around all of his enemies and opponents and they simply cannot handle him .

The only possible way to beat him is by using his exact same strategies and in the ways he uses them .

That could work because his Achilles heel might be his ego which might now be uncontrollable --------in his eyes he never loses and he has lost nothing in the last 3-4 years , say .

He has his opponents fooled and they cannot understand how an apparent buffoon ( only in the terms the Academics have set up !! ) keeps winning with voter approval steadily rising .

He is also fortunate to be operating at a time where his direct opponents are of pathetic low standard .

Clinton and Biden are very ill and decrepit . Let alone monumentally corrupt .

Pelosi is way past her sell date . Looks to be also an early dementia sufferer .

Schiff is a serial lier and with a very low grade CV and public persona .

Waters is mentally certifiable .

Warren is enmeshed in lies ( I am a Red Indian saga ) plus a green deal which is unfundable

etc etc

A bunch of Clowns and that is being very charitable .

This is almost verbatim from a post in the thread concerning the Ukraine hoax saga . It struck me that my direct reply there to a specific point risked taking the thread off -topic .

I have raised this topic separately because I did not realise this was essentially a Trump hating outpost when I joined . Now it doubly deserves airing , imho .

Naturally the predictable invective will pour out initially . But maybe someone or several people will look at matters more seriously .

Or , maybe the haters and dislikers cannot and will not see the very serious sides of the Trump phenomenon for the future , regardless of their own personal agenda or hazy opinions .
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

No, he should be impeached because he is a rapist, liar, conman, a cheat, and he's bad for you. Next question.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Raphael;1526546 wrote: Is he ?

If his IQ is around 155 he is a Genius . Period .

Only Bill Clinton matches him post WW2

His sporting and academic records mark him as exceptional and his lifestyle has always been exemplary .

He had two main mentors .

His ultra successful Dad

The slipperiest and most successful lawyer of the 20 century -- Roy Cohn .

So , although Trump has very high natural IQ , he has ignored the academic part for probably around the last 50 years .

Until he travelled widely outside the US on non Trump matters he had no need of an "Academic fact storehouse ".

Rather ,

He uses his personality , however you choose to label it .

He has the smartness and street credibility factors in high abundance .

He is a fighter -- literally . Very successful and he learned from losing contests .

He has an enormous fund of wide ranging experience to draw on .

He fights all battles on his terms and literally using the languages that he understands and that he knows the 'Suits' have absolutely no experience of .

Frankly , he has run rings around all of his enemies and opponents and they simply cannot handle him .

The only possible way to beat him is by using his exact same strategies and in the ways he uses them .

That could work because his Achilles heel might be his ego which might now be uncontrollable --------in his eyes he never loses and he has lost nothing in the last 3-4 years , say .

He has his opponents fooled and they cannot understand how an apparent buffoon ( only in the terms the Academics have set up !! ) keeps winning with voter approval steadily rising .

He is also fortunate to be operating at a time where his direct opponents are of pathetic low standard .

Clinton and Biden are very ill and decrepit . Let alone monumentally corrupt .

Pelosi is way past her sell date . Looks to be also an early dementia sufferer .

Schiff is a serial lier and with a very low grade CV and public persona .

Waters is mentally certifiable .

Warren is enmeshed in lies ( I am a Red Indian saga ) plus a green deal which is unfundable

etc etc

A bunch of Clowns and that is being very charitable .

This is almost verbatim from a post in the thread concerning the Ukraine hoax saga . It struck me that my direct reply there to a specific point risked taking the thread off -topic .

I have raised this topic separately because I did not realise this was essentially a Trump hating outpost when I joined . Now it doubly deserves airing , imho .

Naturally the predictable invective will pour out initially . But maybe someone or several people will look at matters more seriously .

Or , maybe the haters and dislikers cannot and will not see the very serious sides of the Trump phenomenon for the future , regardless of their own personal agenda or hazy opinions .This is getting tedious.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Ahso!;1526548 wrote: No, he should be impeached because he is a rapist, liar, conman, a cheat, and he's bad for you. Next question.

So you are the very person you wanted to criticise -- one who loves wide ranging , unsubstantiated allegations without any references or even half hearted attempts to support them .

My prediction is that the impeachment effort has not even a 0.01% chance of success .

And that the measure of Trump's re-election victory will reflect the stupidity of the DNC in pursuing absurd attacks .

The greater the impeachment effort , the bigger the Trump land slide .
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

Ahso!;1526548 wrote: No, he should be impeached because he is a rapist, liar, conman, a cheat, and he's bad for you. Next question.

The Russki has a point. None of those are specifically Impeachable offenses.

I am perfectly happy to wait until his true Crimes and Misdemeanors have been substantiated.

Then, he and his Bumbling Band of Brothers can be packed off to Lower Slobovia where they belong.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Raphael;1526552 wrote: So you are the very person you wanted to criticise -- one who loves wide ranging , unsubstantiated allegations without any references or even half hearted attempts to support them .

My prediction is that the impeachment effort has not even a 0.01% chance of success .

And that the measure of Trump's re-election victory will reflect the stupidity of the DNC in pursuing absurd attacks .

The greater the impeachment effort , the bigger the Trump land slide .Rape - Donald Trump, an American businessman and current president of the United States, has been accused of rape, sexual assault, and sexual harassment, including non-consensual kissing or groping, by at least 23 women since the 1980s.[5] The accusations have resulted in three much reported instances of litigation: his then-wife Ivana made a rape claim during their 1989 divorce litigation but later recanted that claim; businesswoman Jill Harth sued Trump in 1997 alleging breach of contract while also suing for nonviolent sexual harassment but withdrew the latter suit as part of a settlement for relating to the former suit; and, in 2017, former The Apprentice contestant Summer Zervos filed a defamation lawsuit after Trump called her a liar. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Tr ... llegations

Liar - Donald Trump has made many false or misleading statements, including thousands during his presidency. Commentators and fact-checkers have described the rate of his falsehoods as unprecedented[1] in American politics,[2][3][4] and they have become a distinctive part of both his business and his political identity.[5] He has a pattern of making controversial statements and subsequently denying having done so.[6][7] By June 2019 many news organizations had started describing some of Trump's falsehoods as lies,[8] and that he has repeated some falsehoods so many times that he has effectively engaged in disinformation. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Veracity_ ... nald_Trump

Conman - Trump University (also known as the Trump Wealth Institute and Trump Entrepreneur Initiative LLC) was an American for-profit education company that ran a real estate training program from 2005 until 2010. It was owned and operated by the Trump Organization. (A separate organization, Trump Institute, was licensed by Trump University but not owned by the Trump Organization.) After multiple lawsuits, it is now defunct. It was founded by Donald Trump and his associates, Michael Sexton and Jonathan Spitalny, in 2004. The company offered courses in real estate, asset management, entrepreneurship, and wealth creation.

The organization was not an accredited university or college. It conducted three- and five- day seminars (often labelled "retreats") and used high pressure tactics to sell these to its customers.[3] It did not confer college credit, grant degrees, or grade its students.[4] In 2011, the company became the subject of an inquiry by the New York attorney general's office for illegal business practices that resulted in a lawsuit filed in 2013.

Trump University was also the subject of two class actions in federal court. The lawsuits centered around allegations that Trump University defrauded its students by using misleading marketing practices and engaging in aggressive sales tactics. The company and the lawsuits against it received renewed interest due to Trump's candidacy in the 2016 presidential election. Despite repeatedly insisting that he would not settle, Trump settled all three lawsuits in November 2016 for a total of $25 million after being elected to the presidency. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_University

Cheat - Trump accused of taking another player's ball to cheat and win a championship at one of his golf clubs https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-i ... eat-2019-5

See how it's done?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
tude dog

Post by tude dog »

LarsMac;1526564 wrote: The Russki has a point. None of those are specifically Impeachable offenses.

I am perfectly happy to wait until his true Crimes and Misdemeanors have been substantiated.

Then, he and his Bumbling Band of Brothers can be packed off to Lower Slobovia where they belong.

I have pretty much the same attitude.
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

tude dog;1526581 wrote: Sounds like a lotta schiff to me.Yeah, well, you know, Wikipedia sometimes forgets to have you authenticate articles. Were you aware that you can edit the articles?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

The Donald wins yet another round as the Justice Department begin the process which

will allow criminal investigations in matters surrounding the start of the appalling Russiagate hoax.

We all know William Barr has an impressive Deep State membership over many decades . Now we will see which faction he wants to see take over the running of the North American region .

In likely probability this signals the longer term melt down of the DNC if we see the

likes of Brennan , Clapper , McCabe , Comey etc , eventually face punishments , hopefully of gaol time .

Already Trump has done more than enough to stamp him as the greatest and most influential President of modern times , certainly post WW2 . A truly remarkable achievement , no doubt learning from the mistakes that Kennedy made .

Let's take it step by step, but this could lead to a huge and wide ranging review of the

Intelligence Agencies role in a new world and bring a further dimension to clearing the

swamp .
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

LarsMac;1526564 wrote: The Russki has a point. None of those are specifically Impeachable offenses.

Then, he and his Bumbling Band of Brothers can be packed off to Lower Slobovia where they belong.I took the questions as asking why Trump should be impeached, not on what grounds he should be impeached.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Raphael;1526592 wrote: Intelligence Agencies role in a new world and bring a further dimension to cleaning the

swamp .Replacing swamp scum with other swamp scum does not constitute "cleaning" anything.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Ahso!;1526594 wrote: Replacing swamp scum with other swamp scum does not constitute "cleaning" anything.

What you have written is known as a Truism and it benefits nobody by repeating the universally obvious .Except perhaps to HRC and Biden plus other early Dementia sufferers .

But as nobody has even outlined a revised set -up , your comment is completely redundant .

You actually need to see a revised institutional set -up and its members before you can sanely pass any opinion about it .

Any other approach is insane .

QED
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Raphael;1526595 wrote: What you have written is known as a Truism and it benefits nobody by repeating the universally obvious .Except perhaps to HRC and Biden plus other early Dementia sufferers .

But as nobody has even outlined a revised set -up , your comment is completely redundant .

You actually need to see a revised institutional set -up and its members before you can sanely pass any opinion about it .

Any other approach is insane .

QEDThere is Deep-State Scum, which it appears Trump (and you) refer to, and then there is Corporate-Deep Scum. The latter is Trump's (and apparently your) preferred swamp scum. It's an even swamp-scum swap if you ask me since Deep-State Scum aids and abets its Corporate-Deep Scum cohorts anyway. All Trump (and you) want to do is eliminate the first.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Ahso!;1526610 wrote: There is Deep-State Scum, which it appears Trump (and you) refer to, and then there is Corporate-Deep Scum.t.-------- etc

Sorry .

You completely misunderstand the nature and meaning of the term , Deep State .

In your simple terms there are just two different and competing factions .

BUT they are actually part of the same hierarchy and disease .

You need to distinguish between those at the top ( in very simple terms the 1% ) and those they ensnare into their operation -- think of it in standard pyramid form with top , middle and bottom management, in layers beneath the apex .

So, Corporate scum ( your term) make big money but complete peanuts compared to their puppet masters .The 1%.

But once ensnared , the various layers ( say , the middle class Sheeple) are bound to their masters --- sometimes through blackmail but quite often from standard family and job requirement pressures .

In the UK our 'scum' are an amalgam of middle class Sheeple working dishonourably , as distinct from a Civil Service which is the grand puppet like edifice that gives continuity over changing political classes and times etc etc . MPS are just figureheads and talking heads to give the Sheeple a false notion of Democracy .

Thus .

To influence a Tory party of between 300 and 400 next election , for example , you ( Deep State) aim to have say 30 MPs at your beck and call through bribery and blackmail . End of . The numbers are irrelevant , Only the principle is of importance .

And exactly the same for all other parties / institutions / companies / clubs / opinion groups etc etc etc .

That is how all powers use their Intelligence Agency arms to control narratives and information .
Raphael

Post by Raphael »

Here are two possible examples to illustrate my general point ,

Take Pencil Neck , as The Donald affectionately refers to him .

Here is someone who is part of the "upper middle class " but who is not particularly bright and was very average in his profession , prior to becoming a politician .

He will never make the 1% under any circumstances .

However , do a search on his alleged extra curricular activities and you find all sorts of stories about his links to a paedophile ring in a local hotel in his own town and an alleged male lover who has claimed to have been repeatedly abused by him .

If there is fire under all of this smoke , he becomes a perfect potential blackmail victim . A self made puppet .

He is a known serial liar over his political career , the latest example being fully exposed and without any fear of any possible contradiction .

Now his otherwise absurd , hysterical and unhinged total behaviour pattern seems easy to understand .

For balance , almost the identical story can be levelled at Paul Ryan on the opposite side of the house , and does much to explain Ryan's voting record and the mutual dislike between him and his President .

Return to “Current Events”