Jeffrey Epstein

Ahso!

Jeffrey Epstein

Post by Ahso! »

Another of Trump's good friends will hopefully soon be behind bars for good, this one a pedophile. It's not a good time to have been a Trump friend. Manafort is broke and in a jumpsuit, Michael Cohen is in the system, and now Epstein, There are other friends of Trump who've lost quite a bit, too. Now, all we need to do is get this disgusting rapist out of the White House.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
tude dog

Jeffrey Epstein

Post by tude dog »

ahso!;1523816 wrote: another of trump's good friends will hopefully soon be behind bars for good, this one a pedophile. It's not a good time to have been a trump friend. Manafort is broke and in a jumpsuit, michael cohen is in the system, and now epstein, there are other friends of trump who've lost quite a bit, too. now, all we need to do is get this disgusting rapist out of the white house.

lol
What happened to Kamala Harris' campaign?
She had the black vote all locked up.
magentaflame

Jeffrey Epstein

Post by magentaflame »

what's so funny tude?
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Ahso!

Jeffrey Epstein

Post by Ahso! »

magentaflame;1523826 wrote: what's so funny tude?

There is no such thing as connected, rich, white male rapists - there are only female money-grabbers. No hero of his would ever rape anyone who wasn't asking for it.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
magentaflame

Jeffrey Epstein

Post by magentaflame »

How do you ask for rape? The entire definition of rape is that you are not a willing participant.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Ahso!

Jeffrey Epstein

Post by Ahso! »

magentaflame;1523854 wrote: How do you ask for rape? The entire definition of rape is that you are not a willing participant.

showthread.php?t=63660&p=1523853&viewfull=1#post1523853

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
magentaflame

Jeffrey Epstein

Post by magentaflame »

oooh we are so clever ....I was actually coming in the back door ....another words; you know I know, that you know I know.

After all these years my sarcasm is still not understood by USA people.
Ahso!

Jeffrey Epstein

Post by Ahso! »

Have you met anyone who personally knows a handful of rapists, child sex-traffickers, wife-beaters, racketeers, tax evaders, pimps, and crooked lawyers? Jeffrey Epstein, Robert Kraft, Rob Porter, Elliot Broidy, Cindy Yang, Michael Cohen, Manafort, Gates, Duncan Hunter, etc? This is a short list. Seems a bit odd that Donald Trump knows so many personally.

Seems there might be more to his sweetheart deal from Alex Acosta than just the fact that he was really really rich. Trump's Labor Secretary is facing resignation demands for not fully prosecuting the child rapist back in 2006, allowing him to keep raping kids at his leisure. Of course Trump has nothing but love for Acosta, who he said he "felt very sorry for" due to the heat he's been taking. Uh...quick question do you feel any sadness for the actual victims, Donnie? The middle-school-age girls who Acosta called "prostitutes" in his sham indictment? https://www.opednews.com/articles/Stran ... 5-760.html

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
gmc

Jeffrey Epstein

Post by gmc »

magentaflame;1523854 wrote: How do you ask for rape? The entire definition of rape is that you are not a willing participant.

Women have been getting the blame for being raped ever since eve got them chucked out of the garden of eden even although Adam was the one who could not control himself. Course that's just a story.

Return to “Current Events”