Example of a suspicious BBC Have Your Say posting

Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Posted by

PeaceIn2017

on

22 minutes ago

As Brexit was won, this needs to be implemented with a plan and strategy that would greatly benefit the UK.

We need leadership that can achieve this. Is PM May able to do this? The evidence suggests not by the rotten deal she proposed for Brexit.

May needs to resign as PM and we need a Pro-Brexit PM who can make Brexit a success which is not difficult to achieve.

President Trump can help?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok, now I cannot prove that this is an example of Russian interference but I CAN say that this is suspicious. They are not a regular poster under this name (I don't recall seeing it before) nor are they a native English speaker but they might conceivably be an immigrant from Eastern Europe and now a British citizen, who hates the EU and thinks Trump is great.

Or they might not. I'd be interested to see what others think of it. Here's the one previous:

Posted by

PeaceIn2017

on

43 minutes ago

Tusk and the EU are positively worried they will end up with egg on their faces with the CORRUPT EU imploding as a consequence of Brexit.

Brexit is not what the EU wants. Brexit benefits the UK if we can have a competent and honest Pro-Brexit PM running the show -- Not May -- with credible paln and strategy.

The CORRUPT EU will lose and soon become extinct.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Posted by

KAR

on

8 minutes ago

Remainer r going mad when they see UK going out from EU..They r doing everything what they can..even Media also helping them..from that point you can understand what is best for the UK..NO DEAL..NO DEAL..NO DEAL

Another one. Again, nothing provable, just suspicious. Not British.

gmc

Post by gmc »

I thought bit was well established fact that the leave canpaign had been run illegally

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44080096

and that cambridge analytical had been involved in targeting voters. The bbc have hardly been impartial intheir reporting - pains me to say that. Nigel farage and ukip and the leave campaign got far more publicity than their actual support warranted. Yiou very seldom h=eard fropm business leaders that were agaisnt brexit, rather often it was business leaders that did not actually export or trade internationally

It's similar to the discussions on climate change 99% of scientists say it is real yet it is constantly presented as if the debate is 50/50.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

As far as I can make out ( ie not certain at this sort of range) there has been a failure of leadership in the BBC. People at the top too scared of offending the ERG.

To be fair to the BBC I think they have sorted out the Climate Change issue you mention. They were treating it like a political issue in terms of impartiality and did as I recall change that policy (too late) when it was pointed out that science is not politics. But much of the damage was done.

Oh, and the posts I quote above were posted yesterday. They were copied over here within the hour. My point, if my suspicions are correct, is that the interference is ongoing.

farmer.ned1965

Post by farmer.ned1965 »

we all know that auntie beeb is the

B ias

B roadcasting

C orporation

a government sanctioned propganda channel & pro EU and remain.

traitor may is trying to run down the clock and keep us in the eu by stealth so all these pro eu mps can keep their well oiled snouts in the eu trough.

on the other side we have wurzel corbin shouting about having no faith in the government

and on the other hand calling for a general election and second brexit referendum.

to deal with the second referndum first this would over turn a democratic decision and make us a dictatorship like stallins russia it would destroy the conservative party and possibly cause unrest with demonstraion marches calling for mays head clashing with pro EU marchers who would come out and counter march because the brexiteers have.

as for corbin winning an election i would doubt that very much people havent forgotten the last labour mess they left and the wars caused by the blair/brown administration.

Return to “Current Events”