Donald Trump Jr. Caught Red-Handed

Saint_

Post by Saint_ »

Well, if you'd told me last week that Trump's son would meet with a Russian government agent who told him she had "the dirt on Hillary Clinton" and he replied "I love it" then, inexplicably wrote the whole thing down in an email...I'd have called you a conspiracy theorist.

But yeah, that happened. Now he claims "I didn't get any dirt!" But, as the damned in Hell well know, it's not the help that Satan does or doesn't give you, it's the appeal for his help that cooks your goose.

To put it another way, you can't say "I tried to rob the bank, but didn't get any money!"

I'm pretty incensed about the whole nasty mess. I particularly despise how they will lie until proven guilty, then say that they never lied in the first place.

For example, after the newspaper told Donald Trump Jr. they had the email and were going to publish it the next day and wanted to know if he had any comment on the story before they went to press, he immediately released the email himself.

Then his family commended him on his "transparency!" Sheesh!
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

I dont understand how treason is not being mentioned here.

Whether the cold war is over or not (which i dont think it is) this man has conspired with an enemy state to pervert the course of an election.....therefore Americas government.

How are they going to get away with this?
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

magentaflame;1510865 wrote: I dont understand how treason is not being mentioned here.

Whether the cold war is over or not (which i dont think it is) this man has conspired with an enemy state to pervert the course of an election.....therefore Americas government.

How are they going to get away with this?

Russia is not actually an "Enemy State"

We are not at war with them.

Yet
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

Yes you are. You just do it through other countries
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

As Rachel Maddow said, there's a good chance the Russians have a lot more communication like this and could be using it to compromise the White House. Isn't that a reassuring thought.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Hmm. This also suggests the "dodgy dossier" provided by the ex British secret services agent isn't quite so dodgy.

Has any of this had any effect on his 25% core vote who think an orange sun shines out of his arse?

It wouldn't surprise me to find that all Trump's electronic devices are riddled with Russian viruses and every time he connects to the WH internet Russian agents are hauling trawler nets full of information...
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Ummm...

Trump and Putin met twice at G20 in Germany - BBC News

Yep. Gobsmacked.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Saint_