Latest attack

Clodhopper

Latest attack

Post by Clodhopper »

Someone drove into people leaving prayers.

Finsbury Park attack: Man dies as van hits worshippers - BBC News

It seems the far right is getting more involved in outright terrorism nowadays. It sort of makes sense: both they and the Islamic extremists want to drive the communities apart, and all these are straightforward acts of terror designed to do just that, from both sides.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
magentaflame

Latest attack

Post by magentaflame »

that's not a terrorist attack to me. One bloke taking the law into his own hands is not a terrorist attack made. ********? Yeah. terrorist? nah.

Maybe a racist. but one man does not a right wing make.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Latest attack

Post by spot »

magentaflame;1510313 wrote: that's not a terrorist attack to me. One bloke taking the law into his own hands is not a terrorist attack made. ********? Yeah. terrorist? nah.

The Manchester Arena bombing was a definitively one-man attack. Suicide bomber with a self-packed rucksack, remember? 22 killed, 59 injured, "police believe bombing was responsibility of one man, Salman Abedi"? One bloke taking the law into his own hands? That's not a terrorist attack? Seriously?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Latest attack

Post by spot »

Clodhopper;1510312 wrote: It seems the far right is getting more involved in outright terrorism nowadays. It sort of makes sense: both they and the Islamic extremists want to drive the communities apart, and all these are straightforward acts of terror designed to do just that, from both sides.

I've looked in vain today for Theresa May to stamp her foot and announce that Enough Is Enough. Is she saying this hasn't gone far enough? London Bridge Enough Is Enough but Finsbury Park not?

She is a slow-motion pratfall, she should never have come out with her inane Enough Is Enough the first time, it was childish posturing and totally without coherence. She may well be exactly what the country deserves but she's still incapable of doing the right thing when it matters. Being able to manipulate other politicians is not a skill-set we should be encouraging in Downing Street.

The actual meaning of Enough Is Enough is that we've patiently stood by and watched all the previous events without passing critical comment, but this time a limit has been reached and you're on notice that another incident of a similar nature will generate a response. There are two reasons why that cannot possibly be what Theresa May meant. Firstly, it's not true that we collectively stood back and didn't interfere on previous occasions. Secondly, if foot-tapping Strong And Stable May is threatening to go ballistic and pull out all the stops should there be a recurrence then she should be found space in an NHS facility until her mind clears - the only reason the London Bridge attack happened was to try to achieve exactly such a reaction.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Bruv

Latest attack

Post by Bruv »

As my Dad used to say when I reacted to my elder brothers annoying me......"Thats exactly what they want"

The whole point of such tactically pointless bombing of teenage girls, and crashing vans into foreign tourists out strolling, is to cause exactly this reaction.

We have the likes of Katie Hopkins, Tommy Robinson winding up d*ck heads to retaliate......now they have...........I fear the next step.
I thought I knew more than this until I opened my mouth
gmc

Latest attack

Post by gmc »

Meanwhile in the daily mail on line

Katie Hopkins on Finsbury Park Mosque attack | Daily Mail Online

KATIE HOPKINS: Britain is at boiling point and if we want to step back from the brink we need to stop screaming at each other like kids and start talking together like adults

Read more: Katie Hopkins on Finsbury Park Mosque attack | Daily Mail Online

Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If you remember she was the one calling for a final solution after manchester.
spot

Latest attack

Post by spot »

I'm quite happy not to give her the oxygen of publicity.
Bruv

Latest attack

Post by Bruv »

I was a follower of our Katie, but I kept having to react to her potty mouth so hearing my old mans words I dropped her, now I am glad I did.
gmc

Latest attack

Post by gmc »

spot;1510321 wrote: I'm quite happy not to give her the oxygen of publicity.

Stop reading the daily mail. OK I obviously read it but I don't buy it.

posted by magenta flame

that's not a terrorist attack to me. One bloke taking the law into his own hands is not a terrorist attack made. ********? Yeah. terrorist? nah.

Anders Behring Breivik was a lone gunman he killed 77 in the name of right wing racist nationalism. He was diagnosed as having Narcissistic personality disorder.

Symptoms Exaggerated feelings of self-importance, excessive need for admiration, lack of understanding of others' feelings

Usual onset Early adulthood

Duration Long term]

Causes Unknown

Similar conditions Bipolar disorder, substance abuse, depressive disorders, anxiety disorders

Treatment Difficult

Frequency 1%[4]

At least he didn't have a finger on nuclear weapons.

Why is it islamic terrorists are that way because of their religion but right wing nutjobs are insane. Most mass killers in the US are right wing and christian.
spot

Latest attack

Post by spot »

gmc;1510327 wrote: Stop reading the daily mail. OK I obviously read it but I don't buy it.
I meant mentioning her on ForumGarden, not in the Daily Mail.
gmc

Latest attack

Post by gmc »

spot;1510329 wrote: I meant mentioning her on ForumGarden, not in the Daily Mail.

Fair enough I was more intendding to draw attentionto what a despicable rag the daily mail is. Not to worry murdoch will soon have sky news. I wonder if you could make a case that ukip and the daily mail are incitiing people to violence.
spot

Latest attack

Post by spot »

gmc;1510339 wrote: I wonder if you could make a case that ukip and the daily mail are incitiing people to violence.I'm sure you could but prosecuting them would just add to whatever popular support they may have. Mocking them works.
gmc

Latest attack

Post by gmc »

spot;1510345 wrote: I'm sure you could but prosecuting them would just add to whatever popular support they may have. Mocking them works.

Nobody does bring back spitting image.
Clodhopper

Latest attack

Post by Clodhopper »

If we have Gove as Minister for Murdoch it's hard to see how we avoid the Evil M getting a controlling interest in Sky. I boycott it for the interest he already has...given the sport, that hurts.

Have just delivered a letter to my local mosque saying they are Londoners and my neighbours and not alone. I've spent the day sitting on the letter and worrying about it and rechecking it and thinking about it, and it still felt right so I went ahead. ( I wanted to be sure as I could be I was being supportive not patronising).

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Bruv

Latest attack

Post by Bruv »

Like your style.
Clodhopper

Latest attack

Post by Clodhopper »

Thanks.