Trump: Foreign tours are a bad idea when insecure at home.

Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

Rule of Power no 1 (Or somewhere close): Do NOT leave the centre of power when you have enemies plotting at home, unless you take the enemies with you.

Theoretically things should move fast in the US now the President is out the way. However Trumpolini has shown an ability to confound precedent. His supporters seem to show no ability to see fault in him and there are a lot of them.

Comey kaboom or damp squib?

(I have to distract myself somehow as my country plunges itself into the poo. While destabilising Europe and aiding the powers of repression)
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Clodhopper;1509361 wrote: Rule of Power no 1 (Or somewhere close): Do NOT leave the centre of power when you have enemies plotting at home, unless you take the enemies with you.

Theoretically things should move fast in the US now the President is out the way. However Trumpolini has shown an ability to confound precedent. His supporters seem to show no ability to see fault in him and there are a lot of them.

Comey kaboom or damp squib?

(I have to distract myself somehow as my country plunges itself into the poo. While destabilising Europe and aiding the powers of repression)

Couldn't agree more, asking for trouble, as is giving a speech about Islam to the Saudis.
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

He is apparently going to soften his tone. Since he has accused the Saudis of being responsible for Islamic fundamentalism and 911 that leaves a fair mount of room for manoeuver...

...Trump...the only reality celebrity tv worth watching.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."

Return to “Current Events”