The Political Grooming of Jared and Ivanka?

Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

To be what? VP and Sec of State in 2020? And/Or perhaps to run for president in 2024?

There's little question in my mind that that is what's going on as to why Trump is allowing his son-in-law to have so much access to...everything - just about.

I wonder if Jared is shadowing Pence much.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

...The King and Queen of America?

I hadn't realised that Trumpolini's Florida pad is actually a club he owns, membership $200,000 p/a (it doubled when he was elected) So he's got, in effect, a court and presumably fawning courtiers who pay for access to power, that he visits every weekend. Bloody expensive for the taxpayer too, with all the security that has to move around. Just the sort of waste of money that he would enjoy as a symbol of his importance.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."
Clodhopper

Post by Clodhopper »

If Rumour is to be believed there's a big power struggle going on and Jared is winning which accounts for the change in Trumpolini's positions on China, Yellen, hiring Federal employees and backing various government departments he targeted during the campaign (etc etc).

I've no doubt his core supporters will just shrug this off, my only interest is their reasons for doing so.
The crowd: "Yes! We are all individuals!"

Lone voice: "I'm not."

Return to “Current Events”