Chuck Berry, RIP

spot

Chuck Berry, RIP

Post by spot »

At 90.

What a legacy though. What a magnificent performer on stage. I've seen many guitar playing heroes but Chuck Berry could keep an audience spellbound.

What a guy.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Ahso!

Chuck Berry, RIP

Post by Ahso! »

I wonder if he died at attention. He always had an attraction for the young ones. I did enjoy his music, though. Keith Richards once suggested Berry's piano player was the real star. Chuck had the star personality. He never shied away from talking about the racism he endured.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
magentaflame

Chuck Berry, RIP

Post by magentaflame »

In a couple of weeks everyone will have fprgotten about him . Until the end of the year and they go through the years deathilizer count just before they count down to the new year
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
minks

Chuck Berry, RIP

Post by minks »

he certainly was influential
�You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.�

― Mae West
Mark Aspam

Chuck Berry, RIP

Post by Mark Aspam »

Amazing co-incidence: entertainers Chuck Berry and Chuck Barris, passing away only a few days apart.

Return to “Current Events”