Building his cabinet, Trump offers plenty of WTF? moments

spot

Post by spot »

tude dog;1503140 wrote: Ya know what, I would really like to see John Bolton Sec of State.

He would scare the crap out of the left, and do it well.

And what a comic villain he turned out to be.

I note he has retired hurt. Depending on who you believe he was fired (President Trump's version: "I informed John Bolton last night that his services are no longer needed at the White House") or resigned (his own claim).

He was an affront to decency wherever he went.

Rand Paul, a leading John Bolton critic, told us of his firing: “The chances of war worldwide go greatly down. .. he has a naive view that believes we should recreate the world in our own image by toppling countries by violent overthrow and somehow democracy will prevail.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/liv ... icans-live

Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
magentaflame

Post by magentaflame »

And...another one bites the dust.
The 'radical' left just wants everyone to have food, shelter, healthcare, education and a living wage. Man that's radical!....ooooohhhh Scary!
spot

Post by spot »

magentaflame;1524965 wrote: And...another one bites the dust.

It's an embarrassing rogues gallery for America, the people on the list so far. They're a dog's breakfast.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Current Events”