Killing wild animals for fun

FourPart

Killing wild animals for fun

Post by FourPart »

He has returned to work - with hoards picketing outside his surgery.

He is now the hunted. His livelihood shall be the trophy.
spot

Re: Killing wild animals for fun

Post by spot »

spot wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:10 am What puzzles me is why these psychopathic killers, or "hunters" as they call themselves, don't stalk domestic pets instead.

A storm of adulation seems to have broken in Montana for this very feat. To quote the hero of the hour:
“So this morning I set out for a solo predator hunt for a fall black bear. However, I got the opportunity to take another predator wolf pup,” she wrote. “2022 was a great feeling to text my man and say I just smoked a wolf pup.”

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/202 ... lf-montana

Apparently, smoking a wolf pup (or "juvenile Siberian husky" as it turns out) without a Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks license to smoke wolf pups hasn't raised concerns among her many fans.

I do hope the resulting rug gets pride of place on the floor of her den.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

spot wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:08 pmApparently, smoking a wolf pup (or "juvenile Siberian husky" as it turns out) without a Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks license to smoke wolf pups hasn't raised concerns among her many fans.

I have it in mind that the Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks department could at very little expense release several thousand baby Harp Seals in their territory. With self-styled hunters like Ms Barnes toting their weaponry along the pathways and perhaps a $100 kill fee per "wolf", they might find it a simple matter to mistake the one for the other indefinitely. Ten smoked baby Harp Seal pelts make an attractive lady's winter "wolfskin" anorak to gloat over on Facebook.

And if she could dissuade her foul-mouthed "man" from swearing constantly in public I'd be grateful. He might consider the disgusting example he's setting to his children, if nothing else.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

spot wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:33 pm
spot wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 4:08 pmApparently, smoking a wolf pup (or "juvenile Siberian husky" as it turns out) without a Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks license to smoke wolf pups hasn't raised concerns among her many fans.

I have it in mind that the Montana Fish Wildlife and Parks department could at very little expense release several thousand baby Harp Seals in their territory. With self-styled hunters like Ms Barnes toting their weaponry along the pathways and perhaps a $100 kill fee per "wolf", they might find it a simple matter to mistake the one for the other indefinitely. Ten smoked baby Harp Seal pelts make an attractive lady's winter "wolfskin" anorak to gloat over on Facebook.

And if she could dissuade her foul-mouthed "man" from swearing constantly in public I'd be grateful. He might consider the disgusting example he's setting to his children, if nothing else.
Well, it bears noting that Montana has no territory that would prove a useful habitat for baby Harp Seals, and, I doubt that hunters find them a worthy prey.
Having said that, I would be pleasantly surprised if no brave hunters were found willing to take on the challenge.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence

Return to “Current Events”