Explain how male and female is not a creation.

Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

I don't see how a human can be produced by evolution, and amazingly those who accept evolution think a human can evolve from nothing and then after a male is evolved , somehow a female is now produced. Why would evolution do that?

That's too much like planned design. Evolutionists take too much from Gods plan book. They can't accept a God being , so they have created their own miracle events. From a stolen playbook.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Mickiel;1522226 wrote: I don't see how a human can be produced by evolution, and amazingly those who accept evolution think a human can evolve from nothing and then after a male is evolved , somehow a female is now produced. Why would evolution do that?

That's too much like planned design. Evolutionists take too much from Gods plan book. They can't accept a God being , so they have created their own miracle events. From a stolen playbook.

That you cannot see how it works does not mean that it cannot work which is what you appear to be trying to imply.

Also, the concept that man appeared and only after that did woman appear only exists in the Bible, no one who accepts evolution would think that way for a moment.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1522226 wrote: I don't see how a human can be produced by evolution, and amazingly those who accept evolution think a human can evolve from nothing and then after a male is evolved , somehow a female is now produced. Why would evolution do that?

If you really wanted to know you'd go find out instead of doing this.
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Bryn Mawr;1522228 wrote: That you cannot see how it works does not mean that it cannot work which is what you appear to be trying to imply.

Also, the concept that man appeared and only after that did woman appear only exists in the Bible, no one who accepts evolution would think that way for a moment.

There are two different beginnings spoken of in the bible , Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1. Both times humans were created. In Genesis it was Adam , in John 1: it was Primordial man. Adam was first in his beginning , I don't know who was first with Primordial man. Atheist just don't know the bible , not to be ashamed of that , Christians don't Know it either.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Mickiel;1522230 wrote: There are two different beginnings spoken of in the bible , Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1. Both times humans were created. In Genesis it was Adam , in John 1: it was Primordial man. Adam was first in his beginning , I don't know who was first with Primordial man. Atheist just don't know the bible , not to be ashamed of that , Christians don't Know it either.

Don't make assumptions, I know the Bible. I just do not believe that it contains the last word in scientific truth.

As to primordial man, the male / female divide pre-dated them by a billion years. Male did not come first and neither did female, the evolved together from the male and female of their predecessors.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1522230 wrote: There are two different beginnings spoken of in the bible , Genesis 1:1 and John 1:1. Both times humans were created. In Genesis it was Adam , in John 1: it was Primordial man. Adam was first in his beginning , I don't know who was first with Primordial man. Atheist just don't know the bible , not to be ashamed of that , Christians don't Know it either.There are actually two different beginning in Genesis.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1522235 wrote: There are actually two different beginning in Genesis.

Yes there are. I am surprised Ahso!
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1522238 wrote: Yes there are. I am surprised Ahso!I thought you would be. ;)

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1522239 wrote: I thought you would be. ;)

Yes I am impressed , right after I posted that Atheist don't Know the bible.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Mickiel;1522243 wrote: Yes I am impressed , right after I posted that Atheist don't Know the bible.

I guess you were holding out on that fact, to what, entrap me?

Which creation story do you believe? Which one is accurate?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1522244 wrote: I guess you were holding out on that fact, to what, entrap me?

Which creation story do you believe? Which one is accurate?

They both are accurate. I believe God created primordial man first , then after the ice age he created Adam and Eve. I think he discontinued primordial man and animals , but they definitely were models for modern man and animals.

As usual most bible readers misinterpret both events. This 7,000 year view of the history of earth is ridiculous. And the disbelief in the existence of primordial man is just as ridiculous.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Sometimes God does things that are hard for me to believe. I have had lung cancer for 4 years now and it was stage 4. They put me in palliative care 2 years ago , giving me 6 months to live. They xrayed me 3 days ago and said I am cancer free , no trace of it anywhere. I thank God for that and I know it was him that did it because it's no cure for can cancer : but I heard recently that some country may have come up with one. I hope so, it's a horrible thing.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Mickiel;1522247 wrote: Sometimes God does things that are hard for me to believe. I have had lung cancer for 4 years now and it was stage 4. They put me in palliative care 2 years ago , giving me 6 months to live. They xrayed me 3 days ago and said I am cancer free , no trace of it anywhere. I thank God for that and I know it was him that did it because it's no cure for can cancer : but I heard recently that some country may have come up with one. I hope so, it's a horrible thing.

You are indeed blessed to be rid of the scourge of cancer :-6
spot

Post by spot »

That is very wonderful news Mickiel, I'm delighted at the result, I was thinking not long back that you were doing better than you'd anticipated. I shall go through today with a smile.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Thank you both.

Its a great burden to have lifted from me. I will never forget this experience. The power of God has me in awe. I need his help digesting it all.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1522250 wrote: Thank you both.

Its a great burden to have lifted from me. I will never forget this experience. The power of God has me in awe. I need his help digesting it all.

Even when God helps you it's often mysterious. Trying then to understand this life and it's details is often mysterious.
gmc

Post by gmc »

Mickiel;1522247 wrote: Sometimes God does things that are hard for me to believe. I have had lung cancer for 4 years now and it was stage 4. They put me in palliative care 2 years ago , giving me 6 months to live. They xrayed me 3 days ago and said I am cancer free , no trace of it anywhere. I thank God for that and I know it was him that did it because it's no cure for can cancer : but I heard recently that some country may have come up with one. I hope so, it's a horrible thing.

I am glad you belief gives you comfort but to thank a god for curing you of cancer when presumably he gave it to you in the first place --- why do you believe such a thing?
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

gmc;1522267 wrote: I am glad you belief gives you comfort but to thank a god for curing you of cancer when presumably he gave it to you in the first place --- why do you believe such a thing?

Well because I believe in the concept of pain before pleasure : or weakness before strength ; failure before success ; ignorance before awareness. These are conceptual realities and stages in human life. And I think God uses these concepts for his own reasoning. It is a mystery with reason, it is not a mystery without reason.

I would rather that my pain and suffering come from God than anythingelse.
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

'God' is very simple to define. It is simply a variable in a formula in the search for knowledge. A=B+C. A = Total Knowledge (42 - the answer to everything). B = Currently Known Knowledge. C = Everything else not yet understood - aka 'God'. The Bible described a Rainbow as being a divine creation from God. We now know how a rainbow works. We know why it is made of those colours. We even know why it is that shape. We know why it rains. We can even predict when it's going to rain. We understand what lightning is & why it happens, when the Bible describes it as God throwing arrows as a sign of his wrath. There are so many things that the ignorant have simply attributed to the variable 'God'. It simply means 'Unknown Factor'. Nothing of any supernatural nature. Just as yet unknown.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

FourPart;1522273 wrote: 'God' is very simple to define. It is simply a variable in a formula in the search for knowledge. A=B+C. A = Total Knowledge (42 - the answer to everything). B = Currently Known Knowledge. C = Everything else not yet understood - aka 'God'. The Bible described a Rainbow as being a divine creation from God. We now know how a rainbow works. We know why it is made of those colours. We even know why it is that shape. We know why it rains. We can even predict when it's going to rain. We understand what lightning is & why it happens, when the Bible describes it as God throwing arrows as a sign of his wrath. There are so many things that the ignorant have simply attributed to the variable 'God'. It simply means 'Unknown Factor'. Nothing of any supernatural nature. Just as yet unknown.

What do you call it. When you misrepresent the bible? The bible never calls the rainbow a divine creation nor does it mention God throwing lightning bolts as his wrath.

Both of those are nonsense.
Fuzzy

Post by Fuzzy »

Mickiel;1522279 wrote: What do you call it. When you misrepresent the bible? The bible never calls the rainbow a divine creation nor does it mention God throwing lightning bolts as his wrath.

Both of those are nonsense.

Genesis 9:12-13

And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant that I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all future generations: I have set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

World English Bible

He covers his hands with the lightning, and commands it to strike the mark.
Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Fuzzy;1522280 wrote: Genesis 9:12-13

And God said, “This is the sign of the covenant that I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for all future generations: I have set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and the earth.

World English Bible

He covers his hands with the lightning, and commands it to strike the mark.

I completely stand by my statement.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1522282 wrote: I completely stand by my statement.

A rainbow is not divine , why should it be? Its something God did as a sign and the bible calls it nothingelse. You need to get your gripes accurate , at least log your complaints with truth. Your so quick to draw that you neglect to load your bullets.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

I believe in my own definition of evolution , I see it like I see it. I reject most definitions of it and mine is limited but still open.

In my view it is impossible for our universe , humanity , animals or incects to have emerged into reality from an unreal state of being. And those things were not dead , they never existed. How could even energy emerge from absolute powerless nothing? Most definitions of evolution are lazy excuses to use science as it's God.

Even dog nuts could not evolve from nothingness. Do you know what nothingness is? What it entails? Evolution is not pulling rabbits out of a hat.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

I love you, Mickey, but whenever you get shown you've been pulling sh!t out your ass, your solution is always the same - to reach further up your rectum.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Ahso!;1522288 wrote: I love you, Mickey, but whenever you get shown you've been pulling sh!t out your ass, your solution is always the same - to reach further up your rectum.

The rectum is further proof of design , how in the world of reason could a rectum develop on its own?

Come on now.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1522289 wrote: The rectum is further proof of design , how in the world of reason could a rectum develop on its own?

Come on now.

Hey maybe evolution knew that song;

The ankle bone connected to the leg bone , the leg bone connected to the hip bone , the hip bone connected to the butt bone.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1522290 wrote: Hey maybe evolution knew that song;

The ankle bone connected to the leg bone , the leg bone connected to the hip bone , the hip bone connected to the butt bone.

Hey did the bone develop first,, you know , we were walking skeletons first , then skin evolved later.
Fuzzy

Post by Fuzzy »

Mickiel;1522287 wrote:

Even dog nuts could not evolve from nothingness. Do you know what nothingness is? What it entails? Evolution is not pulling rabbits out of a hat.

There are many things we don't know and perhaps never will, therefore 'god did it'.

Nothing comes from nothing, except god of course.

Solving a mystery with an even greater mystery.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Fuzzy;1522298 wrote: There are many things we don't know and perhaps never will, therefore 'god did it'.

Nothing comes from nothing, except god of course.

Solving a mystery with an even greater mystery.

God is the nothing.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Fuzzy;1522298 wrote: There are many things we don't know and perhaps never will, therefore 'god did it'.

Nothing comes from nothing, except god of course:;

There is a biblical principal that states God is all things. Which includes him being "The nothing", or the unknown, or that place and understanding that humans have not gotten to.

That place called the nothing or the mystery, is where God came from, sort of from behind the closed doors. He has created several universe's , one spiritual and one physical, that we know of. A deeper biblical understanding gives a person a better insight than science. The nothing that God originates from is off limits to man. Will it always be, well I think so but I really don't know. The bible hints that God is increased, but that he has created parts of himself.

Stunning , simply stunning!

God did it is simply safe assumption, the other choices being man did it or it did itself, take your pick or your belief. God has given to Jesus the power of creation and directed him to indulge himself, it was actually Jesus who created all things. Jesus must be an incredible being.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1522301 wrote: [QUOTE=Fuzzy;1522298]There are many things we don't know and perhaps never will, therefore 'god did it'.

Nothing comes from nothing, except god of course:quote;

There is a biblical principal that states God is all things. Which includes him being "The nothing", or the unknown, or that place and understanding that humans have not gotten to.

That place called the nothing or the mystery, is where God came from, sort of from behind the closed doors. He has created several universe's , one spiritual and one physical, that we know of. A deeper biblical understanding gives a person a better insight than science. The nothing that God originates from is off limits to man. Will it always be, well I think so but I really don't know. The bible hints that God is increased, but that he has created parts of himself.

Stunning , simply stunning!

God did it is simply safe assumption, the other choices being man did it or it did itself, take your pick or your belief. God has given to Jesus the power of creation and directed him to indulge himself, it was actually Jesus who created all things. Jesus must be an incredible being.

So the uniqueness and originality of the male female existence in our reality answers the question of near perfect design. You don't get that type of thing from random unintelligent theory.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Mickiel;1522302 wrote: [QUOTE=Mickiel;1522301]

So the uniqueness and originality of the male female existence in our reality answers the question of near perfect design. You don't get that type of thing from random unintelligent theory.

Anyone who views life as random self generated , is removing intelligence from its origin; which makes me question parts of their intelligence .
FourPart

Post by FourPart »

Ezekiel 1:28

Like the appearance of a rainbow in the clouds on a rainy day, so was the radiance around him. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. When I saw it, I fell facedown, and I heard the voice of one speaking.

Genesis 9:17

So God said to Noah, "This is the sign of the covenant I have established between me and all life on the earth."

Exodus 19:16

So it came about on the third day, when it was morning, that there were thunder and lightning flashes and a thick cloud upon the mountain and a very loud trumpet sound, so that all the people who were in the camp trembled.

1 Samuel 12:17-18

"Is it not the wheat harvest today? I will call to the LORD, that He may send thunder and rain Then you will know and see that your wickedness is great which you have done in the sight of the LORD by asking for yourselves a king." So Samuel called to the LORD, and the LORD sent thunder and rain that day; and all the people greatly feared the LORD and Samuel.

I agree - The Bible IS all nonsense.
Fuzzy

Post by Fuzzy »

Mickiel;1522300 wrote: God is the nothing.

In that case keep worshipping nothing.
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Mickiel;1522308 wrote: [QUOTE=Mickiel;1522302]

Anyone who views life as random self generated , is removing intelligence from its origin; which makes me question parts of their intelligence .

Here you go again, insulting the folks who don't agree with you. Thought you said you've changed.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

AnneBoleyn;1522400 wrote: [QUOTE=Mickiel;1522308]

Here you go again, insulting the folks who don't agree with you. Thought you said you've changed.

nothing wrong with a disagrrrment

Return to “General Religious Discussions”