God's decree. No punishment after death for men.

User avatar
Gnostic Christian Bishop
Posts: 1040
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:25 pm

God's decree. No punishment after death for men.

Post by Gnostic Christian Bishop »

God’s decree. No punishment after death for men.

A good God must be a huge hearted Universalist God. If not then he is a satanic loser. All are equal before God. If not then God would not be righteous. God forbid.

Gnostic Scriptures and Fragments: Epiphanes - On Righteousness

It must then follow that there is no punishment of man after death. Intelligently, God creates all for the best of all possible ends. This is also a natural law.

Only a loser of a God would have a heaven and a hell. Only a poor shepherd would lose a huge part of his flock.

Is your God a Universalist God?

Regards

DL
gmc
Posts: 13566
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:44 am

God's decree. No punishment after death for men.

Post by gmc »

Why do you believe god is talking to you and how do you know that the voices you hear aren't just, well voices in your head?
User avatar
Gnostic Christian Bishop
Posts: 1040
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:25 pm

God's decree. No punishment after death for men.

Post by Gnostic Christian Bishop »

gmc;1491795 wrote: Why do you believe god is talking to you and how do you know that the voices you hear aren't just, well voices in your head?


I do not believe that God is speaking to me in the sense you are meaning but yes, a voice that I create is speaking to me just as the voice inside of you tell you what to communicate.

Google Jung and Freud's Father Complex. As I understand it, the voice is created by our selfish gene that is pushing us to be the fittest of our breed.

Many succumb to this God but not Gnostic Christians.



The God I follow is I am. I am is myself.

I judge all things.

You are also your own God or master and also follow where you choose.

Regards

DL
gmc
Posts: 13566
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 9:44 am

God's decree. No punishment after death for men.

Post by gmc »

Gnostic Christian Bishop;1491796 wrote: I do not believe that God is speaking to me in the sense you are meaning but yes, a voice that I create is speaking to me just as the voice inside of you tell you what to communicate.

Google Jung and Freud's Father Complex. As I understand it, the voice is created by our selfish gene that is pushing us to be the fittest of our breed.

Many succumb to this God but not Gnostic Christians.



The God I follow is I am. I am is myself.

I judge all things.

You are also your own God or master and also follow where you choose.

Regards

DL


So why do you keep quoting from the christian bible since you are obviousy not a christian.
User avatar
Gnostic Christian Bishop
Posts: 1040
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:25 pm

God's decree. No punishment after death for men.

Post by Gnostic Christian Bishop »

gmc;1491810 wrote: So why do you keep quoting from the christian bible since you are obviousy not a christian.


Because I am a Gnostic Christian and I am charged with fighting evil.

Christianity are both immoral creeds that only seem to be good at producing homophobes and misogynous men.

Both religions deserve no respect and I like to have people wonder why they respect immoral religions.

Regards

DL
User avatar
Bryn Mawr
Posts: 15820
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:54 pm

God's decree. No punishment after death for men.

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Gnostic Christian Bishop;1491930 wrote: Because I am a Gnostic Christian and I am charged with fighting evil.

Christianity are both immoral creeds that only seem to be good at producing homophobes and misogynous men.

Both religions deserve no respect and I like to have people wonder why they respect immoral religions.

Regards

DL


Could you define a Gnostic Christian as you see it?

As I recall my history the Gnostic Church died out about seventeen hundred years ago.
User avatar
Gnostic Christian Bishop
Posts: 1040
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:25 pm

God's decree. No punishment after death for men.

Post by Gnostic Christian Bishop »

Bryn Mawr;1491939 wrote: Could you define a Gnostic Christian as you see it?

As I recall my history the Gnostic Church died out about seventeen hundred years ago.


More like it was murdered by Christians.

We tend to forget how many died and were murdered so that Christianity could stand without opposition.

The short definition as compared to Christianity is that we venerate men while Christianity venerates an invisible man in the sky.

Here is a nutshell view of Gnostic Christianity.

I am a Gnostic Christian, yes, but our beliefs are not what Christianity says they are. We lost the God wars and they distorted our belief system. The lies have been known since the findings of our scriptures and myths at Nag Hammadi.

Nag Hammadi Library

Gnostic Christianity is a teaching system from Jesus but not the one the church ever dares to teach. It frees us from religion and that is of course not what religions want. They never want the student to graduate as they might lose revenue and people.

Here is a bit of history as well as a nutshell version of how that freedom is gained.

Gnostic Christians are perpetual seekers after God. God here I define as the best laws and rules to live life with.

We believe that those laws and rules, as Jesus said, are found in our minds/hearts. I use the following to try to illustrate this notion. A bit of history and then a mindset and method to do what I promote.



The thinking shown below is the Gnostic Christian’s goal as taught by Jesus but know that any belief can be internalized to activate your higher mind.





This method and mind set is how you become I am and brethren to Jesus, in the esoteric sense.



When you can name your God, I am, and mean yourself, you will begin to know the only God you will ever find. Becoming a God is to become more fully human and a brethren to Jesus.

Regards

DL

Return to “General Religious Discussions”