When religious discussion is no longer General.

Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Religious discussion is no longer general , we have moved into some harsh times, because of religion , man is again killing. The spirits are killing human belief and those spirits are confusing those who do believe.
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

We have again entered into a time where religious discussions are no longer general; it has again become more and more complex, but I think complex into the negative wrong direction. Did you know that even error can have a complexity? The basis for learning should always be learning that is in the direction of truth, but we see that deception can build on error after error, becoming more and more complex, giving the appearance of intellectual truth, but yet just be a complex house of lies. The foundation was in error from its conception, but it dressed itself in intelligent explanation, leaving the learner ever learning but not able to come to the truth. 2 Tim. 3:7, " Ever learning, and never able to come into the knowledge of truth." And a whole educational system can do this, is doing it even now! You go to school and think your learning a true principle, but yet it could be a false teaching, that the school system happens to support.
Bryn Mawr

Post by Bryn Mawr »

Mickiel;1509284 wrote: We have again entered into a time where religious discussions are no longer general; it has again become more and more complex, but I think complex into the negative wrong direction. Did you know that even error can have a complexity? The basis for learning should always be learning that is in the direction of truth, but we see that deception can build on error after error, becoming more and more complex, giving the appearance of intellectual truth, but yet just be a complex house of lies. The foundation was in error from its conception, but it dressed itself in intelligent explanation, leaving the learner ever learning but not able to come to the truth. 2 Tim. 3:7, " Ever learning, and never able to come into the knowledge of truth." And a whole educational system can do this, is doing it even now! You go to school and think your learning a true principle, but yet it could be a false teaching, that the school system happens to support.

I've made a very good living out of supporting complex computer systems and I can vouch for that :wah:
Mickiel

Post by Mickiel »

Bryn Mawr;1509329 wrote: I've made a very good living out of supporting complex computer systems and I can vouch for that :wah:

Well good for you, I wish I would have gotten into it; I'm sure computer technology can make you a dozen coins.

Return to “General Religious Discussions”