Help! I am a mother of a 5th grader who needs HELP!! U Florida people can help...

mominiowa

Help! I am a mother of a 5th grader who needs HELP!! U Florida people can help...

Post by mominiowa »

My daughter needs to know for a Science question --

What is the growing season for the Mangrove Plant? - Also how high it grows and how wide it is...Come on you Florida people don't let this mom look like she doesn't know anything.. :confused:

~~The Family~~

Happiness is knowing where you come from...

Who you are...

And why you are here.....
lady cop

Post by lady cop »

it is something that grows all the time, we actually have mangrove islands that cover acres. ...i'll go look for something.......

Mangroves - EPA/QPWS Explores the importance of mangrove forests. Discusses the benefits of saving mangroves and amazing facts that allow it to survive.

www.epa.qld.gov.au/nature_conservation/ habitats/mangroves_and_wetlands/mangroves/ - Similar pages

mangroves ... The relationship between mangroves and their associated marine life cannot be ... These roots have earned mangroves the title, "walking trees. ...

www.floridaplants.com/horticulture/mangrove.htm - Similar pagesmangroves

mominiowa

Post by mominiowa »

She did the "Ask Jeeves" thing and didn't get that good of info! Thank you soo much LC.. You have saved the day again!! By Golly u r FG's finest - I never did beleive any of those things they said about you.......... :-3

Just teasin girl..Thanks a bunch..So- u r super mom today - but I will try again tomorrow! :-4

~~The Family~~

Who you are...

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

tell her i said she better get an "A" on her homework! :)
mominiowa

Post by mominiowa »

hi LC I will get an A :yh_liar .

Thanks for your help LC. You guys are cool. Bailey :p

~~The Family~~

Who you are...

lady cop

Post by lady cop »

mominiowa wrote: hi LC I will get an A :yh_liar .

Thanks for your help LC. You guys are cool. Bailey :phi Bailey~~i love your name! and your Mom is a sweet lady!! :-4 you'll have to visit florida and check out the mangroves sometime. :-6

Return to “Science”