Forgotten scientist

joesoap

Forgotten scientist

Post by joesoap »

Dr. Lurid Topography

Lurid Topography was born in Christon Bank in 1930. The son of the village lighthouse keeper.

Lurid, a gifted child passed his eleven plus at the age of six and created the world’s first perpetual motion machine when he was only eight years old. He was nine when he sat and passed sixteen GCSE’s gaining straight A’s and seven A levels six months later. He entered the University of Charlton Mires aged ten, where after a degree and a PhD he became a lecturer and a world-renowned research scientist.

Dr. Lurid Topography was awarded a Nobel Prize in 1982 for his successful cloning of a Rennisons pie. In recent years Dr. Topography has turned his attention to the Cosmos and in 1997 discovered a Black hole, which is now commonly known as “Belford”.

Dr. Topography, now retired lives near Brunton with his wife Arachnid and their two sons, Mildew and Trombosis. :wah:

Attached files
Chookie

Forgotten scientist

Post by Chookie »

I must take exception to this defamation. Spots' offsprings are of the feminine persuasion, and they are named Pestilence and Death.

Nor do the Clann Spot live anywhere near Brunton.

Apologies are demanded. As are reparations.
An ye harm none, do what ye will....
Joe

Forgotten scientist

Post by Joe »

Cool.:) How did his perpetual motion machine work? Can we see a photo of it?
joesoap

Forgotten scientist

Post by joesoap »

Joe;663460 wrote: Cool.:) How did his perpetual motion machine work? Can we see a photo of it?
Photos attached

Paul:wah:

Attached files
joesoap

Forgotten scientist

Post by joesoap »

Chookie;663425 wrote: I must take exception to this defamation. Spots' offsprings are of the feminine persuasion, and they are named Pestilence and Death.

Nor do the Clann Spot live anywhere near Brunton.

Apologies are demanded. As are reparations.
Do you know who you are speaking too? Because I will have you know I don't know who I am either:wah:
Joe

Forgotten scientist

Post by Joe »

joesoap;663538 wrote: Photos attached

Thanks for the picture. So it's basically an engine that keeps going so long as fuel is added.:wah: But when the fuel runs out, then what?
joesoap

Forgotten scientist

Post by joesoap »

Joe;663988 wrote: Thanks for the picture. So it's basically an engine that keeps going so long as fuel is added.:wah: But when the fuel runs out, then what?
Hi,

Well according to professor Lurid the tank only contains fresh air, so to refill it is only required to remove the cap! Tank and cap are essential to hold a reserve of fresh air just in case of passing through Hadston!

Return to “Science”