boys what's going on?

Bill Sikes

boys what's going on?

Post by Bill Sikes »

Xenoestrogens and other pollutants. Petrol. Washing-up liquid. Anti-dandruff shampoo. Pollution from the birth control pill. Diet. Pesticides. Plastics. All sorts of things. Avoid plastics, buy organic produce, be careful of detergent and cleaning products, etc., etc.
Richard Bell

boys what's going on?

Post by Richard Bell »

There's a First Nations Territory (formerly known as an Indian Reservation) near Sarnia , Ontario where the great majority of persons born there in the last thirty years or so are female.

Sarnia is is famous for it's petrochemical industry. Many researchers feel that the effluent from these plants are responsible.

boys what's going on?

Post by 911 »

With it happening to so many people, ever think it might be evolution?

I had a science teacher who once said that quite possibly the next thing to evolve in humans would be the loss of the little finger.

Little did he know about the future and the necessity of the pinky in typing. But other than that the pinky serves no purpose except to follow the other fingers where they go. Oh, and wear a ring.

Wouldn't men look funny in the john then? Lifting instead of pointing? I'd like to see them write their name in the snow with that little handicap! :D :lips:
When choosing between two evils, I always like to take the one I've never tried before.

Mae West
Bill Sikes

boys what's going on?

Post by Bill Sikes »

911;600151 wrote: With it happening to so many people, ever think it might be evolution?

No.
Richard Bell

boys what's going on?

Post by Richard Bell »

911;600151 wrote:

I had a science teacher who once said that quite possibly the next thing to evolve in humans would be the loss of the little finger.

Professor Matt Groening ? :D
Lon

boys what's going on?

Post by Lon »

This gives a whole new meaning to the term "Down Under".
welshdr

boys what's going on?

Post by welshdr »

Bill Sikes;600001 wrote: Xenoestrogens and other pollutants. Petrol. Washing-up liquid. Anti-dandruff shampoo. Pollution from the birth control pill. Diet. Pesticides. Plastics. All sorts of things. Avoid plastics, buy organic produce, be careful of detergent and cleaning products, etc., etc.

Absolutely, its a current research project of mine.

Its found in the lining of canned food, plastics etc. Leeches into food :-(
"We shape the things we build, thereafter they shape us..."

Return to “Science”