Top 100

Fibonacci

Top 100

Post by Fibonacci »

The Zoological Society of London has created an amazing list of the world’s top 100 rarest and thus most endangered mammalian species.

http://www.cryptomundo.com/cryptozoo-news/100-mammals/
The poolhall's a great equalizer. In the poolhall, nobody cares how old you are, how young you are, what color your skin is or how much money you've got in your pocket... It's about how you move. I remember this kid once who could move around a pool table like nobody had ever seen. Hour after hour, rack after rack, his shots just went in. The cue was part of his arm and the balls had eyes. And the thing that made him so good was... He thought he could never miss. I know, 'cause that kid was me.
Carl44

Top 100

Post by Carl44 »

pompom;519884 wrote: 49. Bumblebee bat (Craseonycteris thonglongyai)

ENDANGERED

The smallest mammal in the world, this bat is roughly the same size as a large bumblebee

What an amazing creature, I'd never heard of it.

It's all very sad...

yup pompom its nearly as rare as the run scoring english cricket bat :-1

i thought that the yanzi dolphin was allready extict its not so that is good news ... but we are killing this planet ..its a crime about these animals :mad:
Bryn Mawr

Top 100

Post by Bryn Mawr »

In the spirit of concervation, can I adopt a Nothern Hairy-Nosed Wombat, they're so cute! More seriously, the recent adopt-a-species initiative has raised awareness and appears to be doing a great job.
YZGI

Top 100

Post by YZGI »

Bryn Mawr;520347 wrote: In the spirit of concervation, can I adopt a Nothern Hairy-Nosed Wombat, they're so cute! More seriously, the recent adopt-a-species initiative has raised awareness and appears to be doing a great job.
You wanna adopt jimbo?
Bryn Mawr

Top 100

Post by Bryn Mawr »

YZGI;520360 wrote: You wanna adopt jimbo?

Perm any one from ....:wah:

Return to “Science”