WTC Building 7 did not collapse because of Fire . Official

Raphael

Post by Raphael »

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-11- ... lapse-fire

Great to have confirmation that World Trade Centre Building 7 did not collapse due to

fire , as Conspiracy Theorists have wanted us to believe for close to two decades .

It seems distinctly possible that with the imminent collapse of DNC representation in

Government from next year that the true story and facts will replace the garbage official story .

The battle for truth and the fight against the oppression of the Deep State continues

unabated and now victory is surely just round the corner .

The Great Leader promised us the truth about this heinous crime of treason and as

with all of his major pre election promises intent is turning to great results .

Beautiful results , as he might say .
LarsMac

Post by LarsMac »

The draft of said report can be found here

Interesting and very thorough, though, they draw the conclusion that a only nearly simultaneous failure of all support columns could account for the apparent collapse.

I believe that most of us had already arrived at that idea.

There is very little evidence that helps to provide an explanation into what caused the failure of those columns.

So, still a lot of work to be done before arriving and any useful overall conclusions.
The home of the soul is the Open Road.
- DH Lawrence
spot

Post by spot »

That's a very helpful link, I was pleased to see that. It just goes to show, doesn't it.

We may well return to the subject in the new year.

I might watch that 70 minute presentation later this afternoon.

I wonder whether Mr Giuliani has a Presidential Pardon in his safe yet.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Science”