What is my real activity level?

flopstock

Post by flopstock »

I just recently made friends with someone on Facebook and started posting to them. I was surprised to see someone I wasn't friends with taking swipes at me and my posts. They thought i was someone else, apparently. Rather than confront them, I just deleted my posts and unfriended the person I wanted to post with. There are other avenues to communicate,after all.

What if we here simply addressed the question posted?

I still offer up walking first thing daily and again in the evening. I am down over 40 lbs since mid march and if that hasn't been a factor in that loss, it sure hasn't hurt.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Well, I suggested lowering 'her' daily caloric intake by 200 calories for a few weeks and got insulted. I offered a realistic suggestion for losing four pounds and I didn't appreciate the snotty reply. Spot's suspicion that this person isn't who they say they are had nothing to do with my other posts questioning how four pounds could shrink a waist by four inches. Am I the only one that thinks some of the info in this thread is a little strange?
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

I posted #11 yesterday, left FG, came back now & see the thread expanded 40 additional posts.

I have read them all avidly, and came to the following conclusion:

You are all crazy :yh_silly (in a good way, of course)

And

Love you, wouldn't have it any other way :yh_love

:yh_rotfl
theia

Post by theia »

SnoozeAgain;1405132 wrote: Well, I suggested lowering 'her' daily caloric intake by 200 calories for a few weeks and got insulted. I offered a realistic suggestion for losing four pounds and I didn't appreciate the snotty reply. Spot's suspicion that this person isn't who they say they are had nothing to do with my other posts questioning how four pounds could shrink a waist by four inches. Am I the only one that thinks some of the info in this thread is a little strange?

It's not my sort of topic...I've only become interested since "FG" shed doubt on the person behind the posts.
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

My first day here, spot, ahso! & accountable thought I was a paid shill for the democratic party. I wish. :wah:
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

SnoozeAgain;1405132 wrote: Am I the only one that thinks some of the info in this thread is a little strange?

OK So I'm a little strange. You've had lots of time to get used to me by now and its why so many people love me so much.

Now. Forget 4 pounds ! Can anyone help me shift this monkey off my back ?
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
AnneBoleyn

Post by AnneBoleyn »

Snowfire;1405136 wrote: OK So I'm a little strange. You've had lots of time to get used to me by now and its why so many people love me so much.

He's so cute! Why do you want him off your back?
theia

Post by theia »

Snowfire;1405136 wrote: OK So I'm a little strange. You've had lots of time to get used to me by now and its why so many people love me so much.

Didn't you notice that my post was trying to deflect attention away from your strangeness?
Live the questions now. Perhaps you will then gradually, without noticing it, live along some distant day into the answers...Rainer Maria Rilke
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I'm not getting near your monkey till you take that fork away from him.
FG-administator

Post by FG-administator »

MilkMoon;1405084 wrote: At the time I was 15, but now I am actually 16.And, though you walked past the question three times, you've also cross-posted at least one pre-existing thread from your account at MilkMoon at Experience Project onto ForumGarden where you described yourself at least as far back as last year as "Female 18-21". Which means you either lied there about your age or you're lying here about it when you say "At the time I was 15, but now I am actually 16".

And, I suggest, both are lies of a rather greater order. Putting my comments here in the public area, rather than my previous warning in the subscribed member area, means other forum administrators elsewhere will get a heads-up if they get perplexed and go searching.

By all means carry on posting here. Some of us might join in the pretence, you never know.

☎|||||||||||

Who has a spare two minutes a day to play in this month's FG Trivia game!

Your satisfactory is our goals
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Perhaps the simple explanation Is that there Is an 18 plus age limit to join Experience Project.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
FG-administator

oscar;1405204 wrote: Perhaps the simple explanation Is that there Is an 18 plus age limit to join Experience Project.

That's not an explanation, simple or otherwise. Your purported fact, "there Is an 18 plus age limit to join Experience Project", is false. Rather than surmise inaccurately and to no purpose you could always check first. The age bands start at 13 and have done since before September 2011 when that MilkMoon account was created.

☎|||||||||||

Oscar Namechange

FG;1405215 wrote: That's not an explanation, simple or otherwise. Your purported fact, "there Is an 18 plus age limit to join Experience Project", is false. Rather than surmise inaccurately and to no purpose you could always check first. The age bands start at 13 and have done since before September 2011 when that MilkMoon account was created.
That's fair enough. I didn't look Into Experience Project that closely last night. I just wondered If there was an age limit and that's why she'd done It... No worries... Thanks for clearing that up.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I'm not concerned with an age discrepancy of a few years or if she's really a he but I would like to know how four pounds can equal four inches around your waist because I could really use that information to my advantage.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

SnoozeAgain;1405307 wrote: I'm not concerned with an age discrepancy of a few years or if she's really a he but I would like to know how four pounds can equal four inches around your waist because I could really use that information to my advantage.

Yeah me too. That 2 stone, if I were to lose it, could help me obtain a whispy waist that my hands could go round
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
koan

Post by koan »

It's easy. You just create an alternate reality wherein you can control exactly which part of your body every pound is put on or lost.
WAMOMMA

Post by WAMOMMA »

In my personal opinion, I think you are eating two few calories. Given your age and activity level, you should probably consume 2000 to 2200 calories on the days you work out and somewhere around 1600-1800 on the days you are sedentary.

I eat 1600 calories on my rest days, and anywhere between 2200 to 2500 calories on my workout days. Im a runner and when I have long runs (10-13 miles) Ill eat closer to 2500. I would tone down the calorie counting and take a closer look at your fat intake. People who count calories tend to choose foods with higher sugar and fat contents. Im not a dietician, doctor, nutritionist...just a runner with three days of strength training and cycling (about 50 miles per week).
koan

Post by koan »

In MilkMoon's case, she is lucky that she gets to wear an abaya so her concern with her weight will be something no one else will notice. It must be such a relief to her that she can gain or lose 4 pounds without anyone seeing it under her loose fitting full garb that covers her entire body. Since all most will ever see of her is her eyes, she might want to focus on getting more sleep and less exercise so she won't have puffy dark circles.
Oscar Namechange

The fact she Is a Saudi girl may explain her confusion with pounds and Inches.
koan

Post by koan »

I'd grant that MilkMoon may be female but she speaks English as a native language and uses phrases that place her at least in her thirties.
FG-administator

oscar;1405506 wrote: The fact she Is a Saudi girl may explain her confusion with pounds and Inches.

It's not a fact, it's a claim.

On a point of information it was MilkMoon who first used Imperial measurements in this thread, not anyone else.

Height: 5 foot 4

Weight: 122 poundsSaudi Arabia converted to the metric system in 1964. The expatriate UK accountant in his fifties with the sad online habits is getting more, not less, likely if you take that avenue.

☎|||||||||||

koan

Post by koan »

I have a number of friends in their mid thirties and I'm not sure they'd use language in the same way, I'm just picking that as a minimum. I had thought it sounded more N American than British. Did you notice UK specific phrases?

It would be nice to make some of these observations in the thread claiming she is wanting to escape S Arabia and go abroad. I'd hate to think anyone might read that and message her about money or plane tickets.
FG-administator

koan;1405531 wrote: I had thought it sounded more N American than British. Did you notice UK specific phrases?Cultural bias on my part, I've always thought of Americans as minor players in any commercial expatriate setting. In terms of linguistic markers you're right, MilkMoon's expressions are consistently American.

"I've gotten"

"A couple people speculated"

"well I guess I can see"

"I made sure to check this"

"Colors"

"centered"

☎|||||||||||

Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Can't you tell where s/he is posting from by the ip address? Or is a proxy being used?
“Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities,”

Voltaire

I have only one thing to do and that's

Be the wave that I am and then

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
FG-administator

Ahso!;1405538 wrote: Can't you tell where s/he is posting from by the ip address? Or is a proxy being used?

MilkMoon claims in the thread to be posting from Saudi Arabia and I have no reason to believe otherwise or suspect proxy access. There are twice as many posts on Saudi Arabia's day off from work, Friday, than from any other day, which is consistent too.

I'll pose a puzzle for anyone who might like to check the timestamps of the 56 posts - not one of them is made between 7am and 2pm Saudi time, every other time of day is averagely represented. What category of person invariably sleeps, every day of the week, between 7am and 2pm? Whatever category it is, it absolutely excludes schoolgirls.

Attached files

☎|||||||||||

YZGI

Post by YZGI »

FG;1405541 wrote: MilkMoon claims in the thread to be posting from Saudi Arabia and I have no reason to believe otherwise or suspect proxy access. There are twice as many posts on Saudi Arabia's day off from work, Friday, than from any other day, which is consistent too.

I'll pose a puzzle for anyone who might like to check the timestamps of the 56 posts - not one of them is made between 7am and 2pm Saudi time, every other time of day is averagely represented. What category of person invariably sleeps, every day of the week, between 7am and 2pm? Whatever category it is, it absolutely excludes schoolgirls.

Either a night security guard or a super hero.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Might school be in session between 7am and 2pm?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

YZGI;1405545 wrote: Either a night security guard or a super hero.Snipper?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
FG-administator

Ahso!;1405546 wrote: Might school be in session between 7am and 2pm?

Seven days a week, and no then pattern at all for sleeping? I think not. That's a sleep pattern.

☎|||||||||||

FG-administator

YZGI;1405545 wrote: Either a night security guard or a super hero.

My money's on Night auditor - not far off my initial guess of accountant.

☎|||||||||||

Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

I often use various user names on different sites but I'm always the same personality, I think. People who employ differing personae apparently believe there is an advantage to doing so or they wouldn't do it. I don't know what advantage they think that might be though. Any ideas?

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
koan

Post by koan »

Phrases that indicate middle aged vocabulary:

"take jabs at"

"one can be glued to their family forever"

"learning to stand on their own two feet and fend for themselves"

"Not everyone is cut out to be..."

"I have to 'chart my own course' so to speak"

"my entire future is dangling on a precipice"

"they tie in with that"

"if push comes to shove"

"I always rein in my emotions"

"swept under the carpet"

"there's also something to be said about little things"

Something to be said, indeed. Cut out? Glued? To foreigners who don't speak English natively, these expressions are confusing yet seem to flow off dear MilkMoon's tongue. I think "she" can fend for herself, alright. I've also decided I agree with FG that it is a man.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

There's no question in my mind about this person not being a teenager.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

Ahso!;1405555 wrote: I often use various user names on different sites but I'm always the same personality, I think. People who employ differing personae apparently believe there is an advantage to doing so or they wouldn't do it. I don't know what advantage they think that might be though. Any ideas?Oops! There is one exception to that.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple
koan

Post by koan »

FG;1405541 wrote: MilkMoon claims in the thread to be posting from Saudi Arabia and I have no reason to believe otherwise or suspect proxy access. There are twice as many posts on Saudi Arabia's day off from work, Friday, than from any other day, which is consistent too.

I'm up for the challenge to see how much info we can derive.

I noticed that two of the last three posts switched to different providers, can't remember the time stamps on how fast he got to entirely different internet sources but will look into it later.

I also looked into why people pretend to be young girls and apparently it's an addiction for some. Some of the people in a makeshift support group have up to four different personae that they maintain simultaneously. They'll even fall in love with someone of the same gender who was really kind to them though the poser isn't necessarily gay or bi. It seems that the addiction lies in either laughing their ass off at sympathizers or enjoying the attention and affection showered on them by those that buy the story.
Ahso!

Post by Ahso! »

koan;1405566 wrote: I also looked into why people pretend to be young girls and apparently it's an addiction for some. Some of the people in a makeshift support group have up to four different personae that they maintain simultaneously. They'll even fall in love with someone of the same gender who was really kind to them though the poser isn't necessarily gay or bi. It seems that the addiction lies in either laughing their ass off at sympathizers or enjoying the attention and affection showered on them by those that buy the story.I have my doubts about the first but the second is intriguing. It's interesting, the extent to which a person will go to if it feels threatened.

Voltaire

Sink back into the ocean

Fiona Apple

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”