Forming of Testosterone In The Body

Hfjslfj

Post by Hfjslfj »

The thing that distinguishes a man from women is a hormone called Testosterone. This brings alterations in the sexy body part of a man. But it is not factual that it is only the part of the male hormones but it is furthermore present in the women. It is the cause of puberty in the men. It is the cause of sex propel in men. Female sexy purposes furthermore have a constituent that has testosterone in them. Testosterone is made in the testicles and a part of it is made from the adrenal glands.
spot

Post by spot »

Some of us buy it in bottles off the Internet too. Where the people on the Internet get it I'm not sure but it might involve either horses or Benedictine Monks.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
fuzzywuzzy

Post by fuzzywuzzy »

if it is formed in the testicals ..then why is it found in women ? and why is it the cause of me being able to lactate long after I've had children?
K.Snyder

Post by K.Snyder »

Yes but that's already been discovered.

What would be impressive is if you can prove a post menopausal woman who had a hysterectomy could relieve her symptoms of itching, burning, and other like irritations of the vagina by directly drinking horse urine.

There you see? We've tied this thread together nicely.

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”