beh

jeje_chow

beh

Post by jeje_chow »

How to gain weight fast and safe? Please help me :-1 :)
spot

beh

Post by spot »

I'm beginning to suspect there's a gain weight fast and safe product arriving on the market. I wonder what it is. Maybe you could make a suggestion jeje?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

beh

Post by Oscar Namechange »

jeje_chow;1365762 wrote: How to gain weight fast and safe? Please help me :-1 :) You could try the Scottish method of deep frying Kebabs In batter.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
spot

beh

Post by spot »

No, she said "fast".

Ice cream might do it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

beh

Weight Gain | How to Put on Weight
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

beh

spot;1365775 wrote: No, she said "fast".

Ice cream might do it. Providing she Is not dairy Intolerant.
spot

beh

Post by spot »

oscar;1365785 wrote: Providing she Is not dairy Intolerant.

He's fine on spam so I expect milk's no problem.
Patsy Warnick

beh

Post by Patsy Warnick »

FAST - you can have some of mine...!!

curious - why? what's the purpose?

Patsy

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”