Aquatic Exercise

chonsigirl

Aquatic Exercise

Post by chonsigirl »

All the girls went to my mother's aquatic exercise class last week, it was alot of fun. Nice and easy, good for my sister who has chronic fatigue. My sister-in-law did pretty good too, she made it through the whole hour. And I had an excuse to splash them and get them wet during the whole time. :wah:

I liked swimming so much while I was gone, I am totting down to the aquatic center to take some more classes during the summer. It's indoor here, but I came home with a better tan than from the 5 days at the beach!:-6

Has anyone else tried doing this?
Tombstone

Aquatic Exercise

Post by Tombstone »

I guess no one here does this! It's very popular here in my neck of the woods.
Please use the "contact us" button if you need to contact a ForumGarden admin.
Lon

Aquatic Exercise

Post by Lon »

chonsigirl;1322958 wrote: All the girls went to my mother's aquatic exercise class last week, it was alot of fun. Nice and easy, good for my sister who has chronic fatigue. My sister-in-law did pretty good too, she made it through the whole hour. And I had an excuse to splash them and get them wet during the whole time. :wah:

I liked swimming so much while I was gone, I am totting down to the aquatic center to take some more classes during the summer. It's indoor here, but I came home with a better tan than from the 5 days at the beach!:-6

Has anyone else tried doing this?

I play Water Volleyball for two hours three time a week. Good exercise and don't even need classes.
flopstock

Aquatic Exercise

Post by flopstock »

The pool at the gym has been closed for annual upkeep this past week and reopens tomorrow. It has a lazy river that has walking classes throughout the day... I may sign up for that.

The therapy pool also offers classes on the underwater equipment... I might try that to break up my gym trips too. The trick is to find a swimsuit I don't feel like I am about to explode out of...lol
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Cody Wellard

Aquatic Exercise

Post by Cody Wellard »

I love the water exercise classes, they are great for people of all ages!

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”