Gastric Bypass

southern yankee

Gastric Bypass

Post by southern yankee »

BarEdul;896311 wrote: Hello all, I am getting a gastric by pass. I have already started the paperwork and process of going through with it. I started out at 282 lbs and a BMI of 53.3 and I am down about 12 pounds.

I will be seeing my nutritionist for the first time tomorrow. Any thoughts? :thinking:

concidering the lap band. still debating:confused:
BarEdul

Gastric Bypass

Post by BarEdul »

My insurance will only pay for RNY not for lap band so my decision has been made for me.. Hopefully it will be laproscopic though and consist of 6 incisions instead of one big one.
Trunk Monkey

Gastric Bypass

Post by Trunk Monkey »

I am so proud of you!

BarEdul

Gastric Bypass

Post by BarEdul »

:sneaky::sneaky:I took all my measurements last week... :curtsie: I took them from my chest, ribs belly, waist, hips thighs, knees calves and biceps. So a lot of measurements.

I lost a lot of inches, in one week... a 1/2 inch here a 1/2 inch there for a total of 7.25 inches over my whole body!!! I am very proud of myself.

I did not lose a lot of weight this month and I won't have a total until next thursday. The bad news is I will be swollen with water when I go cause well it sucks but my period will be 4 days away when I get there to weigh... IT SUCkS but that's how it goes sometimes. But as of today I weigh between 2661/2 and 268 on my doctors scales!

I have been sick the last 4 days so no new bike rides I have bronchitis. I have still been drinking water but not as much as I should. I am still making changes in my diet to accomodate my new eating standards... Wish me luck!

Oh I am getting so my size 26 pants are baggy and I can easily wear size 24's now!!
abbey

Gastric Bypass

Post by abbey »

Well done Bar. :-6

Be sure to get all the vitamins and minerals you need, hope you feel better soon. x
BarEdul

Gastric Bypass

Post by BarEdul »

I have supplements i am taking... thanks for the reminder... so many dieters don't take any supplements at all and end up tired and useless along their journey... :) :driving:
Trunk Monkey

Gastric Bypass

Post by Trunk Monkey »

Bar, sorry to hear you weren't feeling well. How are you feeling now? BTW, you're going great and I'm proud of you :-6
BarEdul

Gastric Bypass

Post by BarEdul »

I have been doing better but I am awfully tired from being sick i have to build up my energy stores again then I will be alright I am sure... Thank you for asking my friend :) :-4:p
mrsK

Gastric Bypass

Post by mrsK »

Fantastic news:-6

Losing inches is just as good as losing on the scales.

You are doing so well keep up the good work.

I am so happy for you & most of all I bet yopu are so proud of yourself.

And so you should be:-6:-6:-6
It's nice to be important,but more important to be nice.
BarEdul

Gastric Bypass

Post by BarEdul »

Thanks Mrs K,

I have my nutritionist appointment on Thursday for my monthly weigh in then I will get my monthly weight loss.. I won't get an inch loss again till next sunday. I am still sticking to my regulated food amounts no more than 1500 calories a day. some days I do a lot less than that others I am just at the top amount. So I am doing pretty good. I am always striving towards my next goal which is the next 5 lbs gone. Wish me luck that I lose the 28 lbs that's my biggest goal right now I have to lose it to get the surgery.
southern yankee

Gastric Bypass

this morning on GMA they had a story done on stomic stapling. through the mouth. Only 2 done in the US so far. Does anyone in Europe know anything about this??
BarEdul

Gastric Bypass

Post by BarEdul »

I want to call this a rose petal procedure but I think that's the wrong name. :-5I think they are doing something similar already.
southern yankee

Gastric Bypass

BarEdul;936185 wrote: I want to call this a rose petal procedure but I think that's the wrong name. :-5I think they are doing something similar already. Well they said this was 2nd in the states. 20 others were done somewhere?:confused: The healing process is suposed be a week to 10 days, a lot less risk.
BarEdul

Gastric Bypass

Post by BarEdul »

Well I went to my Nutritionist appointment and weighed in today. I am 264. I have lost 18 lbs already. I am very proud of myself. I can easily lose this weight and should have most of it off by the time I see my doctor next month. I expect at least a 5 lbs weight loss next month if not more. I spent almost 1/2 of this month sick. So Over all I did pretty good.

Today we started talking about making adjustments before surgery. One of my biggest is going to be learning not to gulp my drinks at times when I am very thirsty. To this means I have bought myself a childs sippy cup. To make me slow down. I was also instructed to learn to eat slower and use a childs spoon and fork to help to learn to take smaller bites.. This should look cute at an adult table... Oh well I guess I will learn...I also have to learn to chew my food to mush.. I have been trying to practice the smaller bites thing already but haven't been getting so well on the mush part.. Oh well one thing at a time.

I hope I can actually keep going at this I have my head wrapped around it pretty good now and at 1.5 pounds a week that's really not a bad average... Wish me luck all... I am still trying very hard
Chezzie

Gastric Bypass

Post by Chezzie »

BarEdul;937092 wrote: Well I went to my Nutritionist appointment and weighed in today. I am 264. I have lost 18 lbs already. I am very proud of myself. I can easily lose this weight and should have most of it off by the time I see my doctor next month. I expect at least a 5 lbs weight loss next month if not more. I spent almost 1/2 of this month sick. So Over all I did pretty good.

Today we started talking about making adjustments before surgery. One of my biggest is going to be learning not to gulp my drinks at times when I am very thirsty. To this means I have bought myself a childs sippy cup. To make me slow down. I was also instructed to learn to eat slower and use a childs spoon and fork to help to learn to take smaller bites.. This should look cute at an adult table... Oh well I guess I will learn...I also have to learn to chew my food to mush.. I have been trying to practice the smaller bites thing already but haven't been getting so well on the mush part.. Oh well one thing at a time.

I hope I can actually keep going at this I have my head wrapped around it pretty good now and at 1.5 pounds a week that's really not a bad average... Wish me luck all... I am still trying very hard

Your doing fantastic, well done and keep it up:-6
BarEdul

Gastric Bypass

Post by BarEdul »

HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

Waves,, News from weight loss heaven!! along with my weight loss, from sunday to sunday I do weekly measurements. I did my measurements and with my weight loss I have lost an additional 4.25 inches! :-6 So it's not just coming off in my feet and my face folks I lost 2 inches off my belly and 2 in my hips too! I was so thrilled!

It's coming off in the strangest of places, you can even see my fingers look longer and my hands are thinner. I can't wait till I lose all this weight to see what I am going to look like. As I lose more weight I will post pics for you to see of before and after if you are interested. :) :-3
spot

Gastric Bypass

Post by spot »

Whenever you're comfortable with the idea and if you think it'll add to your determination to press on. I think you're doing wonderfully, going back isn't an option at all by the sound of it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
mrsK

Gastric Bypass

Post by mrsK »

BarEdul;937092 wrote: Well I went to my Nutritionist appointment and weighed in today. I am 264. I have lost 18 lbs already. I am very proud of myself. I can easily lose this weight and should have most of it off by the time I see my doctor next month. I expect at least a 5 lbs weight loss next month if not more. I spent almost 1/2 of this month sick. So Over all I did pretty good.

I think you are fantastic .

Good for you :-6
kayleneaussie

Gastric Bypass

Post by kayleneaussie »

wow you are doing so good....very happy for you:-4 Congratulations :-6
FOC THREAD PART 1
Chezzie

Gastric Bypass

Post by Chezzie »

Your weight loss success is an inspiration and thanks for sharing it with us.

The happiness in your voice radiates into your posts, I imagine your face has a huge smile on it permanently right now...Were all very proud of you:-6
abbey

Gastric Bypass

Post by abbey »

BarEdul;940730 wrote: HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!

Waves,, News from weight loss heaven!! along with my weight loss, from sunday to sunday I do weekly measurements. I did my measurements and with my weight loss I have lost an additional 4.25 inches! :-6 So it's not just coming off in my feet and my face folks I lost 2 inches off my belly and 2 in my hips too! I was so thrilled!

It's coming off in the strangest of places, you can even see my fingers look longer and my hands are thinner. I can't wait till I lose all this weight to see what I am going to look like. As I lose more weight I will post pics for you to see of before and after if you are interested. :) :-3Well done Bar, if you carry on like this you wont need the by-pass!!

I look forward to the pics. :-6
BarEdul

Gastric Bypass

Post by BarEdul »

Thanks Abbey,

Actually I will need the by pass. I am only a smidgen of the way through my 157 lbs to lose. I am closing on the 20 lb lost mark slowly. Sunday again folks and I measured again. I lost another 5 inches. I would have lost more but my right knee is swollen and it took away from my figures of loss.

I have back pain now and spasms as my weight shifts and my body try's to get use to the new distribution of it all. It is very painful and my doctor has prescribed muscle relaxants for now. I have an appointment with my nuerologist on the 19th hopefully he can help me. I don't know if he can or not.

I am thrilled by my loss though. My biking is stopped until I get my back under control again. I am afraid I would spasm and wreck.

Other than that I am doing very well. I am still on my new life style food schedule and doing well with that.

Yesterday I had my first tuna steak. I kept belching it up but it was very good.

My room mate was very naughty and bought me a chocolate eclair. For her trouble she caught the dickens from my daughter who gave her a complete lecture on not throwing mommys diet off. Naughty room mate.

Other than that I am sticking to a 1500 calorie diet a day and trying to drink little soda as it will be a no no after surgery as I am gettin an RNY surgery which will not allow soda after surgery.

:driving:
abbey

Gastric Bypass

Post by abbey »

Sorry I missed your last post Bar, You're doing so well, inchloss is good!

Well done to your daughter for telling your room mate off but good on you for not letting it throw you off your expedition. :-6
suzy_creamcheese

Gastric Bypass

Post by suzy_creamcheese »

wow, good luck with it all.
BarEdul

Gastric Bypass

Post by BarEdul »

Thanks suzzy and ABBEY!!

Well I done did IT! I made it to the 20 lb mark actually the 21 pound mark! I weighed in at docs on wedneday and I had made it I actually lost 18.75 inches now. Despite a lot of stress at home and some off diet eating. I have done well :-5 I am fitting in old clothes very well now.. My belly is shrinking and will soon be gone !! whooo h oo... For a girl who started out with a 56 inch belly and has lost over over 4 inches just in it that is something to say!

I have a waist now and am very proud of it. I have the heart to go and look at clothing in the stores again. I am looking at sizes like 14 with great longing. I am 10 sizes away from that right now but one day I will be able to slip into them Follow along and I will prove them too you. oh...

http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b113/ ... bDress.jpg

Me before weight loss....

This was my anniversary hot several years ago.. I will get a shot of me in a few months and post it after I lose about 10 more pounds.
Trunk Monkey

Gastric Bypass

Post by Trunk Monkey »

I loved the dress you were wearing in your pic! I just wanted to say how happy I am you are doing so well and would love to see new pics when you are ready to post them. Keep up the good work and I am very proud of you!
abbey

Gastric Bypass

Post by abbey »

Yaaaaaaaaaaay way to go Bar.

Thanks for the picture it's great to see you :-6

Keep it up. x
flopstock

Gastric Bypass

Post by flopstock »

BarEdul;947286 wrote: Thanks Abbey,

Actually I will need the by pass. I am only a smidgen of the way through my 157 lbs to lose. I am closing on the 20 lb lost mark slowly. Sunday again folks and I measured again. I lost another 5 inches. I would have lost more but my right knee is swollen and it took away from my figures of loss.

I have back pain now and spasms as my weight shifts and my body try's to get use to the new distribution of it all. It is very painful and my doctor has prescribed muscle relaxants for now. I have an appointment with my nuerologist on the 19th hopefully he can help me. I don't know if he can or not.

I am thrilled by my loss though. My biking is stopped until I get my back under control again. I am afraid I would spasm and wreck.

Other than that I am doing very well. I am still on my new life style food schedule and doing well with that.

Yesterday I had my first tuna steak. I kept belching it up but it was very good.

My room mate was very naughty and bought me a chocolate eclair. For her trouble she caught the dickens from my daughter who gave her a complete lecture on not throwing mommys diet off. Naughty room mate.

Other than that I am sticking to a 1500 calorie diet a day and trying to drink little soda as it will be a no no after surgery as I am gettin an RNY surgery which will not allow soda after surgery.

:driving:

I think this is awesome! I'll go ride my bike right now for you!:-6 I don't think i've lost anything except 'the will to live' with all my exercising however..:rolleyes:

keep up the good work!
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

BarEdul

Gastric Bypass

Post by BarEdul »

Hey folks it's doctor week again! Monday I go for my check up and my monthly Super official weigh in at the nutritionist. They will tell me what the hospital thinks. Last month I was at 264 there. I am hoping to be at least 261 there. I have been eating poorly lately. I have been under a lot of financial stress and worried a lot with the wrong kind of food surrounding me. I need to get back on track big time but plagued by pain I ain't doing so well. It hurts all the time and it is driving me nuts. My husband seems to be not so supportive lately and I am frustrated by that. I think he is aggravated by the stress himself. We have had step daughter issues to deal with his daughter my step and it has been very hard to deal with. So it's not easy being green all the time.

I measured today and I lost 3 inches over the last week which is way cool.. It's a signal I have lost pounds I just hope I am not full of water when I go to weigh. Wish me luck I will know my poundage loss on Monday evening and will post it here.

On a positive note. I made it into a size 24 dress last thursday and buckled my own shoes I was so proud for years the one shoe has had to be buckled by a friend as i could not reach it,. :-6 I am still working on this I am just down a bit. but still fighting. Keep me in your prayers..
spot

Gastric Bypass

Post by spot »

All the effort's worthwhile, I hope you get encouragement from the figures next week. It's good that you're not deliberately messing up to punish yourself, I've known people who couldn't break out of that and it wrecked their effort. You still know where you want to get to and you're working at it.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
abbey

Gastric Bypass

Post by abbey »

Ahh Bar :yh_hugs

I'm sorry it's not going so good this week, hopefully you'll turn your husbands negative into a positive.

"I am woman see me roar" ;)

Good luck for Monday and well done on the inch loss.

Fingers crossed hon x
mrsK

Gastric Bypass

Post by mrsK »

BarEdul;961417 wrote: Hey folks it's doctor week again! Monday I go for my check up and my monthly Super official weigh in at the nutritionist. They will tell me what the hospital thinks. Last month I was at 264 there. I am hoping to be at least 261 there. I have been eating poorly lately. I have been under a lot of financial stress and worried a lot with the wrong kind of food surrounding me. I need to get back on track big time but plagued by pain I ain't doing so well. It hurts all the time and it is driving me nuts. My husband seems to be not so supportive lately and I am frustrated by that. I think he is aggravated by the stress himself. We have had step daughter issues to deal with his daughter my step and it has been very hard to deal with. So it's not easy being green all the time.

I measured today and I lost 3 inches over the last week which is way cool.. It's a signal I have lost pounds I just hope I am not full of water when I go to weigh. Wish me luck I will know my poundage loss on Monday evening and will post it here.

On a positive note. I made it into a size 24 dress last thursday and buckled my own shoes I was so proud for years the one shoe has had to be buckled by a friend as i could not reach it,. :-6 I am still working on this I am just down a bit. but still fighting. Keep me in your prayers..

Fantastic news Congratulationsthe hard work is paying off that is great to hear.

Now on to the next goal.

What will that be for you?

I know you can do this look how far you have come already.

Good for you:-4:-4
kayleneaussie

Gastric Bypass

Post by kayleneaussie »

Your doing fantastic..keep up the good work :-4
FOC THREAD PART 1
BarEdul

Gastric Bypass

Post by BarEdul »

Okay doctor day went well short and sweet, we got lectured on behaviors and given a notebook and a book on weight loss surgery it's getting closer step by step. I have a lot of reading to do ahead of me..

now for the news... I am down 4 pounds!!! making my loss 22 total pounds and I now weigh 260 lbs!!!!!!!! TAda!!!!!!:-6:-5 I keep banging away losing weight. Hopefully I am at a steady loss now and 4 pounds will be a great steady loss for now on till surgery. Cross your fingers. And thank you all for your support. I will keep seeing yoru lovely messages and keep up with you aall. Thank you so very much.

Barbs. :-6
abbey

Gastric Bypass

Post by abbey »

TAda. :wah: Too funny.

Well done Barbs, you must be really excited.

Keep up the good work :-6
BarEdul

Gastric Bypass

Post by BarEdul »

Only six poundss to go you bet...I am excited. Then I have all the waiting to go.. I hope I can keep losing weight while I wait. There are a good four and 1/2 months left till I even get my surgery date. and a lot of tests left till I get that. But I am hanging tough till I qualify and get the date. Keep your fingers crossed.

There are many reasons why I need this surgery the first of which is that I am super obese by the book.

I suffer from constant hunger and require a lot of food to stop that hunger at times it drives me nuts. Then other times I do not have to eat at all and my body stays fat no matter how little I eat It drives me bonkers it doesn't make sense at all but the doctors says it's normal for someone like me.. hahahaah.. normal my foot it drives me nuts.

Well the good news is the hypoglycemia will be gone. My asthma will improve as my weight gets lower and my back problems will clear up as I get lighter. I can't wait for the pain from this last stent to go away. I feel better as the weight clears up. I just am tired lately and a bit depressed due to financial issues but those should start clearing up this friday. Wish me luck.

Oh if you have any questions about the New diet I will be eating as a bariatric patient, the procedure called RNY or what I am going through please don't hesitate to ask I will answer them to the best of my ability.

Barb. :D:-6:driving:
mrsK

Gastric Bypass

Post by mrsK »

Just think of all the extra weight you can lose while you are waiting for the op.

That will be great as well.

Keep going you can do it.:-6
kayleneaussie

Gastric Bypass

Post by kayleneaussie »

So very proud of you..keep up the good work :-4
FOC THREAD PART 1
Odie

Gastric Bypass

Post by Odie »

BarEdul;961417 wrote: Hey folks it's doctor week again! Monday I go for my check up and my monthly Super official weigh in at the nutritionist. They will tell me what the hospital thinks. Last month I was at 264 there. I am hoping to be at least 261 there. I have been eating poorly lately. I have been under a lot of financial stress and worried a lot with the wrong kind of food surrounding me. I need to get back on track big time but plagued by pain I ain't doing so well. It hurts all the time and it is driving me nuts. My husband seems to be not so supportive lately and I am frustrated by that. I think he is aggravated by the stress himself. We have had step daughter issues to deal with his daughter my step and it has been very hard to deal with. So it's not easy being green all the time.

good luck my friend, no one said it was easy, especially me!

You have really done well and you should be proud of yourself and sometimes if you go off a bit, don't worry so much, you have to have treats here and there, you cannot always eat like a bunny!

keep the faith and good luck!
Life is just to short for drama.
BarEdul

Gastric Bypass

Post by BarEdul »

well, eating like a bunny wont be my problem two weeks before surgery.

I will be doing an all protein shake diet before surgery. It will be all liquid diet before surgery. I already have the type of shape picked out I will be drinking along with several other brands to give me a brake from chocolate. I hope that I don't get sick of them. Cause I will be drinking them for a full two weeks.

It's a deal set up to shrink your liver before surgery. hopefully that goes very well it should cause me too lose more weight before surgery too. :) :sneaky: Thanks for all the well wishes.. :)
Odie

Gastric Bypass

Post by Odie »

BarEdul;963854 wrote: well, eating like a bunny wont be my problem two weeks before surgery.

I will be doing an all protein shake diet before surgery. It will be all liquid diet before surgery. I already have the type of shape picked out I will be drinking along with several other brands to give me a brake from chocolate. I hope that I don't get sick of them. Cause I will be drinking them for a full two weeks.

It's a deal set up to shrink your liver before surgery. hopefully that goes very well it should cause me too lose more weight before surgery too. :) :sneaky: Thanks for all the well wishes.. :)

yes they do have to prepare your stomach well, you won't be able to eat much for awhile, have heard you do alot of throwing up.
BarEdul

Gastric Bypass

Post by BarEdul »

You only do a lot of throwing up if you don't follow the diet. That's the word. People who go off diet and try to eat sugars and other foods not on the diet do a thing called dumping it can cause bot vomiting and diahreah which is very nasty if you don't watch it you can make yourself very miserable.

Drinking soda is a no no and eating foods like potatoes, high starch stuff etc, and chocolate, caffine can get you into trouble too it does depend on your stomach it's different from patient to patient.

But thank you I have heard about the vomiting and that is only with the RNY which I am trying to get.
Cow Patty

Gastric Bypass

Post by Cow Patty »

Good Luck with your journey!
BarEdul

Gastric Bypass

Post by BarEdul »

Just crusing along Sept 5,2008 [Edit Post]

With help from a lot of people I have been cruising along losing weight. I am down by no less than 22 lbs and about 25 inches lost over all. I haven't weighed in about 2 weeks. I will be doing so next wednesday. Things have been bumpy around the house but I made it through the stress and continued on my life change without a relapse into my old eating habits.

I now consider my stomach shrunk compared to what it was, the last time I ate a pizza slice I was down from my original 4 slices to about 1 1/2 slices. I was so proud of myself and I wasn't hungry. Although pizza is a treat now not a regular food.

My back spasms have been treated by my neurologist. I would love to ride my bike again without any pain it would be so nice. I still have swelling issues from water retention, however I now drink about 124 oz of water a day up from 0 when I started. I hardly drink soda anymore and I don't crave it like I use too. Matter of fact the last time I drank any diet soda it made my stomach icky.

So, that's how I am doing much better, with clothes fitting all around, robes closing nicely and firmly behind the drivers wheel. :driving: I am feeling very good about myself and my progress.

I can't say enough about how this change in my body shape has helped me to stop feeling frumpy and old. It's hard being 40 and shaped like an apple when your not suppose to be. :-5

But I am banging my head against the weight wall and seeing progress. Thanks for the encouragement Cow Patty.

Each and every note is appreciated.
Chezzie

Gastric Bypass

Post by Chezzie »

BarEdul;973432 wrote: Just crusing along Sept 5,2008 [Edit Post]

With help from a lot of people I have been cruising along losing weight. I am down by no less than 22 lbs and about 25 inches lost over all. I haven't weighed in about 2 weeks. I will be doing so next wednesday. Things have been bumpy around the house but I made it through the stress and continued on my life change without a relapse into my old eating habits.

I now consider my stomach shrunk compared to what it was, the last time I ate a pizza slice I was down from my original 4 slices to about 1 1/2 slices. I was so proud of myself and I wasn't hungry. Although pizza is a treat now not a regular food.

My back spasms have been treated by my neurologist. I would love to ride my bike again without any pain it would be so nice. I still have swelling issues from water retention, however I now drink about 124 oz of water a day up from 0 when I started. I hardly drink soda anymore and I don't crave it like I use too. Matter of fact the last time I drank any diet soda it made my stomach icky.

So, that's how I am doing much better, with clothes fitting all around, robes closing nicely and firmly behind the drivers wheel. :driving: I am feeling very good about myself and my progress.

I can't say enough about how this change in my body shape has helped me to stop feeling frumpy and old. It's hard being 40 and shaped like an apple when your not suppose to be. :-5

But I am banging my head against the weight wall and seeing progress. Thanks for the encouragement Cow Patty.

Each and every note is appreciated.

wow your weight loss is fantatic, keep it up babe<<<thats what you are now A BABE!:-4:-6
Cow Patty

Gastric Bypass

Post by Cow Patty »

Congrats! Keep it up, you are doing great.
mrsK

Gastric Bypass

Post by mrsK »

You are going great guns.

Don't worry about the weight on the scales .

Go by the way your clothes are feeling,getting looser & looser,that is what you want.

18months ago I was a size 16,now I am down to a size10 pants & 12 tops.

I love the new clothes & the more confident me.

I walk past a mirror or window & look at someone new.

A friend we hadn't seen for 2 years said I look 10 years younger.

It all helps to make you want to do the best you can.

And you are certainly doing well.

FANTASTIC Three cheers for you:-6:-6:-6
abbey

Gastric Bypass

Post by abbey »

Well done and keep on keeping on Barb. :yh_hugs
BarEdul

Gastric Bypass

Post by BarEdul »

I have a set of scales that are very off. They read strange weights. but they do tell me I am going down in weight which is the important part. My clothes are fitting better and that makes me very happy. If I keep up and I plan too. I should need a new wardrobe again by November LOL...

Poor hubby has to pay for it all. I pity him but I am buying a lot of clothes at the salvation army to save on money. I can buy good stuff later when I am done losing all the weight then I can really spoil me.

:guitarist

I Hope to continue you until I am 125 that is my goal weight as I am only 5 foot one.

I am getting there! My biggest resistant spot right now is my triceps they look awful but I figure I will have to lift some weights to get them to look better.

Right now my diet is limited heck I even had a dream last night that i was eating all kinds of chocolate and candy.. For me it was a nightmare. Cause I had given up on losing weight again. But it was only a dream..

Soo on I trudge, It was great of you all to check in, I am doing well and have a hobby and with havng gotten my back shots maybe I will be able to start riding my bike again before the winter starts that would be the coolest!

Take care and updates are coming soon!

:-4
Odie

Gastric Bypass

Post by Odie »

keep up the great work, your almost there!:driving:

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”