I wanna gain weight

Adwerd

I wanna gain weight

Post by Adwerd »

Hi guys. According to me there are very simple way to gain weight is that you should eat well and sleep well. But make sure that you take proper but well food and with that also do some cardio. It is most important to stay healthy and fit. Otherwise you are obesity.
[
Vaishali

I wanna gain weight

Post by Vaishali »

Hello dear..

If you want to gain weight, you need to include high calorie food in your diet like rice, potato, meat, etc. Avoid junk food. It's very harmful for your health. Apart from this, you should eat lot's of green vegetables and fruits. Don't take stress and quit smoking and drinking. I am sure soon you will get the perfect weight.
Adwerd

I wanna gain weight

Post by Adwerd »

Adwerd;1424097 wrote: Hi guys. According to me there are very simple way to gain weight is that you should eat well and sleep well. But make sure that you take proper but well food and with that also do some cardio. It is most important to stay healthy and fit. Otherwise you are obesity.

[link removed by moderator]
[
fitbill

I wanna gain weight

Post by fitbill »

If you want to gain weight, you have to exersice 4-5 times per week and try to have a good healthy nutrition plan (high in proteins, high in carbs, low in fat).
Physical fitness, health and wellness - Find the right motivation in life
FourPart

I wanna gain weight

Post by FourPart »

Best way to gain weight is to slob around on a diet of chips.

Return to “Fitness Nutrition”