SIL to Iraq

nvalleyvee

SIL to Iraq

Post by nvalleyvee »

My SIL goes to Iraq next Thursday. :-1 . He got his orders yesterday. His destination is listed as classified. My daughter was told she would have a mailing address about a month after he gets there. We thought he might be at an air base but no such luck. The other rumor was the northern border training Iraqi troops and fighting insurgents. He is an advance scout with medic training. I know he will do his best to protect and serve with his fellow soldiers. He is a smart young man so I am sure he is prepared for his duty. I still got a very sad feeling when Emily called and said he is deployed. BTW - he is very proud to be serving in the military.
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
ubetta

SIL to Iraq

Post by ubetta »

nvalleyvee wrote: My SIL goes to Iraq next Thursday. :-1 . He got his orders yesterday. His destination is listed as classified. My daughter was told she would have a mailing address about a month after he gets there. We thought he might be at an air base but no such luck. The other rumor was the northern border training Iraqi troops and fighting insurgents. He is an advance scout with medic training. I know he will do his best to protect and serve with his fellow soldiers. He is a smart young man so I am sure he is prepared for his duty. I still got a very sad feeling when Emily called and said he is deployed. BTW - he is very proud to be serving in the military.

My bestest wishes to him, family and friends. And thank you all for your putting up with the disruption in your lives for us! My very best to all of you. :-6
nvalleyvee

SIL to Iraq

Post by nvalleyvee »

Thanks -- BTS and I fly a support our troops Flag on our Flag pole. When the kids came in July for our wedding Brett said "Thanks" for the Flag. I support him wholeheartedly. He made a decision to support this country by serving in the military. :-4 :-4
The growth of knowledge depends entirely on disagreement..........Karl R. Popper
Accountable

SIL to Iraq

Post by Accountable »

I stand tall and proudly salute your brave son-in-law. Tell him your extended family will take care of you, so he can concentrate on his mission.
nvalleyvee

SIL to Iraq

Post by nvalleyvee »

To stand tall and support our troops means a lot me and to him and to my daughter. I will pass it on. Thanks.
actionfigurestepho

SIL to Iraq

Post by actionfigurestepho »

I wish him luck! I hope he returns safe and sound.

Return to “Warfare Military”