Cool military pics thread.

Wolverine

Post by Wolverine »

Sukhoi.... is that what the russians call their MIGs or is that a different aircraft altogether?

Get your mind out of the gutter - it's blocking my view

Mind like a steel trap - Rusty and Illegal in 37 states.

spot

Post by spot »

You remember Anastas Mikoyan? The politburo member during the war? His brother Artem was one half of the design partnership that made the MiGs. Pavel Sukhoi designed for a different production facility. The other two main names in aircraft design at the time were Tupolev and Vinogradov.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

Military fire power is a disgraceful affront to humanity, and the sooner it's outlawed the better. The fact that Boys enjoy the Toys is no excuse for their continuing existence.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Philadelphia Eagle

Post by Philadelphia Eagle »

spot wrote: Military fire power is a disgraceful affront to humanity, and the sooner it's outlawed the better. The fact that Boys enjoy the Toys is no excuse for their continuing existence.

What a load of crap !
America the Beautiful :-6

website - home.comcast.net/~nmusgrave/
spot

Post by spot »

Well, yes, I did think there would be some who lacked wholehearted agreement. I maintain, however, that I'm right about it. We could discuss why, if you like?

This heap is a dreadful sight, if only dimly related.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

So that is what I see flying over my garden every day. WOW:)
Jika

Post by Jika »

great pics scrat!

this is my "cool military pics" contribution....

cousin showing off! lol
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

spot wrote: I maintain, however, that I'm right about it. Of course you do...Freakin hijacker...

Great pictures, guys! Jika, that is too damn funny!
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Jika

Post by Jika »

thanks BR. he has an awesome sense of humour.
Jika

Post by Jika »

here's another one......

the australian army boys at their naughtiest best... lol doing a fly-by on the gold coast in queensland (northern state) during an iron-man competition/carnival.

bad bad boys!

:wah:
pink princess

Post by pink princess »

they are some really cool piccies

scrat most of the ones on page 3 i cant see tho.... anyone else having the same problem?

i love love love this thread!

yummy! :-4
life is what you make it

my boyfriend just proposed to me (05/05/05) and im blissfully happy!! :-4 im engaged!! i have a fiance!! :-4

um..... well thats a bit out of date! im married now! and married life is the best thing in the entire world! with my husband by side my life is complete

:-4

Return to “Warfare Military”