IS recruits Taliban

flopstock

IS recruits Taliban

Post by flopstock »

Seems almost too convenient to me that they found these folks to talk to. Then again maybe The Rolling Stone Rape story is still too fresh.

ISIS steps up recruitment in Taliban territory - CNN.com
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

FourPart

IS recruits Taliban

Post by FourPart »

I always thought the Taliban & IS were allied from the start. What's to recruit?
Snowfire

IS recruits Taliban

Post by Snowfire »

FourPart;1477199 wrote: I always thought the Taliban & IS were allied from the start. What's to recruit?

I had read that even the Taliban thought IS were too extreme but I suppose given a common enemy, they might have come to the conclusion that they need each other
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
flopstock

IS recruits Taliban

Post by flopstock »

I think what I read is that they were Al-Qaeda rejects for being too extreme. But I also recall them putting out a message a few months ago that no one should presume to speak for them and I can't imagine these guys got the okay to be spokesmen... just watch the video.
I expressly forbid the use of any of my posts anywhere outside of FG (with the exception of the incredibly witty 'get a room already' )posted recently.

Folks who'd like to copy my intellectual work should expect to pay me for it.:-6

Return to “Warfare Military”