It's nice to be appreciated

Snooz

Post by Snooz »

From an email I got at work today:

Subject: CC Message – Dedication to mission

You don’t have to look far to see the results of our hard work. As the news reports of North Korea flexing their muscles hits the stands, the United States has responded with muscles of our own.

As the B-52s, B-2s and F-22s fly over South Korea they remind our adversaries of our world-class capabilities. When I see our aircraft flying, I’m reminded it’s because of what you do on a daily basis that gives our nation the ability to fly, fight and win by protecting ourselves and our allies.

From PDMs on the B-52s and F-22s, the parts managed and repaired through our supply chain and maintenance organizations, the avionics, software and missiles that stand ready at a moment’s notice, please don’t forget that what you do for our country pays dividends in monumental ways.

Our fiscal environment maybe bleak, but your dedication to the mission is more apparent than ever. I continue to let our decision makers know the impact furloughs will have on our workforce and our military readiness. I’m proud of the overwhelmingly positive response I’ve received from the workforce. We’re executing our mission by delivering parts, software, engines, missiles and aircraft as we’ve always done and achieving it with the unprecedented quality required to meet our warfighter’s needs.

Again, thank you for everything you do for our Air Force and our Nation.

Keep ‘em flying…it’s what we do!

Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

Aww Snooze, I am so proud of you.

You go girl !!!!!

Mind you... I do tell people who hack me off that I have friends In the US Government.

Well done... you are a credit to your country and armed forces. xxx
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

Well thanks Oscar! Unfortunately that was a mass email and wasn't directed at me specifically but still, I've got your back. ;)
Oscar Namechange

SnoozeAgain;1424074 wrote: Well thanks Oscar! Unfortunately that was a mass email and wasn't directed at me specifically but still, I've got your back. ;)

Mass e mail or not... you're the work force..
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Snooz

Post by Snooz »

I think people forget how wide ranging federal government jobs are. Most of them actually protect the populace in some way.
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Well-deserved, Snooze. As you know, I was logistics for over half my career. It takes more than a village to keep those birds flying.
Oscar Namechange

And trust me from one who knows her , Snooze has a tough job... especially with the Phlegm monster In her department.
Snowfire

Post by Snowfire »

Snooze can keep me safe any day :D
"He has all the virtues I dislike and none of the vices I admire."

Winston Churchill
tabby

Post by tabby »

Yay Snooze! :yh_party

Return to “Warfare Military”