Russias 5th Gen PAK-FA Up?

spot

Post by spot »

What are "the nearest two-rub days", Scrat?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
spot

Post by spot »

What impresses me is the reasonable budget, presumably because they've brought India in as a development partner. The idea of 250 of these based in the subcontinent is quite startling, one wonders what the US dares hand to Pakistan in today's climate that would be capable of surviving an encounter.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Warfare Military”