NKorea threatens war after South's strike warning

Jazzy

Post by Jazzy »

SEOUL, South Korea – North Korea threatened South Korea with war Sunday after Seoul warned it would launch a pre-emptive strike if the North was preparing a nuclear attack — the latest salvo in a battle of rhetoric despite signs of improved cooperation across the militarized frontier.

The North's military said it would take prompt and decisive military action against any South Korean attempt to violate North Korea's dignity and sovereignty and would blow up major targets in the South, including its command center.

Story Link: NKorea threatens war after South's strike warning - Yahoo! News
spot

Post by spot »

Does it strike you as rather biased?

"The North's military said it would take prompt and decisive military action against any South Korean attempt to violate North Korea's dignity and sovereignty and would blow up major targets in the South, including its command center" qualifies as a threat of war, but " Seoul warned it would launch a pre-emptive strike if the North was preparing a nuclear attack" doesn't?

Why headline this as North Korean aggression?
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.

Return to “Warfare Military”