muslim fanatics hurl hate abuse at our soldiers the AAgrumpy column

pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

oscar;1161771 wrote: Some are offended at what the Muslim radicals had on their banners but most English are hypocrites. They expect freedom of speech and the legal right to an opinion as is tthe British law. That is until the muslims, the Palistinians or any other ethnic community dis-agree with them. I don't like hypocricy. All i'm trying to say to Pantoandy is that if i can wave a banner at a fox hunt then equally British muslims have the right to have an opinion and express it. It's just a case of the English not liking what they say.

firstly i do not hate muslims i hate the fact that these radicals can accept our hospitality homes food money and then preach their lunatic jihad on british streets

this isnt about freedom of speech its about THE ENEMY WITHIN how can we tolerate these terrorists openly hating the country that took them in

this is political correctness gone mad and the fault of teflon tonys eu superstate vision yet if we tried to deport them would they willingly go to luton airport to board a plane for afghanistan or iraq would they nelllies .

had this been 1945 instead of 2009 they would have been hung as traitors

we need to take off our rose coloured glasses and bin this politcal correctness

and arrest these loonies and deport them slam the door shut to prevent any more illegal immigrants getting in because thats what they are not refugees

empty the holding centres which would free up prison space check the status of

of the present immigrants we have got and deport those here illegally.

we need to ensure our home security before like ireland we have terrorist cells

creating havoc here in the uk blowing up innocent people in the name of jihad

and bring our troops home from this war in iraq and afghanistan where we have no right to be.

only yesterday a couple was robbed in blackpool ( sky news ) by men with eastern european accents these are the european criminals openly invited in.

we did not ask for this influx of illegal immigrants from around the world .

tony blair let them in by the back door because if he had put it to a referendum like he said he was going to do he would have been defeated heavily and his eu superstate dream scuppered.

so this was forced on the uk like it or not and now teflon tonys run away to the eu parliment and we are stuck with them.

personally tony blair sold us out like judas because to get his place in the eu parliment he had to agree to this mass eu influx so we where sold down the river for 30 pieces of silver

WAKE UP UK AND START TO SEE THE DANGER as the adverts of the time said new labour new danger and this has all come true.

the BNP have been called far left extermists if you visit their site they have said

all along that this would happen BUT YOU JUST WOULDNT LISTEN

AND NOW THE CHICKENS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST.

OR AM I THE ONLY ONE SPEAKING SENSE HERE ????? :-5
Oscar Namechange

Post by Oscar Namechange »

pantoandy;1161855 wrote: firstly i do not hate muslims i hate the fact that these radicals can accept our hospitality homes food money and then preach their lunatic jihad on british streets

this isnt about freedom of speech its about THE ENEMY WITHIN how can we tolerate these terrorists openly hating the country that took them in

this is political correctness gone mad and the fault of teflon tonys eu superstate vision yet if we tried to deport them would they willingly go to luton airport to board a plane for afghanistan or iraq would they nelllies .

had this been 1945 instead of 2009 they would have been hung as traitors

we need to take off our rose coloured glasses and bin this politcal correctness

and arrest these loonies and deport them slam the door shut to prevent any more illegal immigrants getting in because thats what they are not refugees

empty the holding centres which would free up prison space check the status of

of the present immigrants we have got and deport those here illegally.

we need to ensure our home security before like ireland we have terrorist cells

creating havoc here in the uk blowing up innocent people in the name of jihad

and bring our troops home from this war in iraq and afghanistan where we have no right to be.

only yesterday a couple was robbed in blackpool ( sky news ) by men with eastern european accents these are the european criminals openly invited in.

we did not ask for this influx of illegal immigrants from around the world .

tony blair let them in by the back door because if he had put it to a referendum like he said he was going to do he would have been defeated heavily and his eu superstate dream scuppered.

so this was forced on the uk like it or not and now teflon tonys run away to the eu parliment and we are stuck with them.

personally tony blair sold us out like judas because to get his place in the eu parliment he had to agree to this mass eu influx so we where sold down the river for 30 pieces of silver

WAKE UP UK AND START TO SEE THE DANGER as the adverts of the time said new labour new danger and this has all come true.

the BNP have been called far left extermists if you visit their site they have said

OR AM I THE ONLY ONE SPEAKING SENCE HERE ????? :-5

First of all, I am much more aware of the BNP than you think i should be given credit for. I was absolutely horrified to find myself on their website after my trial. The BNP want all criminals banged up regardless of how minor the crime. Yet, there i was on their site with them hailing me as a hero for ridding our village of yobs. Slightly hypocritical of the BNP i feel.

If you have ever read my posts on other threads, you will know that i actually hate Tony Blair with a passion for many reasons. I do not associate GB with the Blair government full stop. Did you actually hear GB's speech when he talked of curbing immigration? The Tories immediately jumped on him and called him racist. He replied 'To curb immigration is common sense not rascism'.

I am also well aware of the figures for immigration under Blair. Don't ever assume that because i'm a woman, i must be some numpty housewife that's come up the Thames on a banana boat.

What your actually talking about is 'Protectionism'. You cry that foriegners have our jobs and commit crimes. Of course they do. The last time i checked the figures, there were 500,000 jobs still unfilled in this country. You can not have it all ways. If you want to keep jobs for British only, then the next time your mates want a nice little earner in Germany or Spain, the same will apply. As for the crime, your notion is laughable. Do you have any idea of how many British are arrested abroad? Lets just take the British Drug smugglers abroad.....what is the first thing they do when caught?.... Cry and whinge to the British Embassy to get them out of there.

Instead of aiming your anger at foriegners here enjoying our food and life-style, you should direct it on the families as the one in the press recently under the title 'Too fat to work'. Mum, Dad and two kids with a combined weight of 83 stone, and have been on benifits all their lives. These are the people who the BNP should want to do something about. There are entire sink estates full of these people who have never worked and have no intention of working. They have not contributed one penny into our country but they take, take take. Let's sort our own scroungers out first before we bash immigrants.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

i agree most wholeheartly on that one oscar but we must also ensure the security of the country against these dangerous terrorists.

only today on sky news there has been proof that brits are being trained in taliban camps the ones pakistan say dont exist.

and the secret service know who they are surely these traitors should be arrested and hung for treason if they set foot on british soil they cannot be allowed to walk freely in to the country.

p.s i dont think you are a numpty housewife come up the thames in a banana boat

you strike me as intelegent.
gmc

Post by gmc »

posted by panto andy

OR AM I THE ONLY ONE SPEAKING SENSE HERE ?????

Don't you mean right wing extremists? You don't strike me as being a communist.

only today on sky news there has been proof that brits are being trained in taliban camps the ones pakistan say dont exist.

and the secret service know who they are surely these traitors should be arrested and hung for treason if they set foot on british soil they cannot be allowed to walk freely in to the country.

Alrthough clearly you have a desire to live in a totalitarian police state of some kind.

posted by oscar

Instead of aiming your anger at foriegners here enjoying our food and life-style, you should direct it on the families as the one in the press recently under the title 'Too fat to work'. Mum, Dad and two kids with a combined weight of 83 stone, and have been on benifits all their lives. These are the people who the BNP should want to do something about. There are entire sink estates full of these people who have never worked and have no intention of working. They have not contributed one penny into our country but they take, take take. Let's sort our own scroungers out first before we bash immigrants

Blame thatcher. Now I see the tories are claiming that selling councils houses was a big mistake because instead of having mixed estates of all types you get people trapped in a poverty cycle you can't get out of. Guess what people were pointing that out at the time. Having the wrong address is enough for some employers to not even bother interviewing you. Now we have people becoming homeless all over the place and nowhere to out them.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1162461 wrote: posted by panto andy

Don't you mean right wing extremists? You don't strike me as being a communist.

Alrthough clearly you have a desire to live in a totalitarian police state of some kind.

posted by oscar

Blame thatcher. Now I see the tories are claiming that selling councils houses was a big mistake because instead of having mixed estates of all types you get people trapped in a poverty cycle you can't get out of. Guess what people were pointing that out at the time. Having the wrong address is enough for some employers to not even bother interviewing you. Now we have people becoming homeless all over the place and nowhere to out them. I have sat on local Council for some years and threw it because the lot of them made me sick..... Bloody Jobsworth's. Here, I can speak from experience.

I wasn't that old when Thatcher claimed that everyone had the right to own their own house. Even back then, I knew it was a big big mistake and could see the wider picture decades later.

We have a dire situation in this country and yes, immigration has not helped, with council accomodation. Council houses were sold off at 100% mortgages added with large discounts for the amount of years you had been in your home. Some of those discounts were up to 50%. This has been reduced since the 80's though although the discount scheme is still in. We also saw the introduction of 'rent to buy' for those on far lower incomes where they jointly bought their home and shared the cost with local authorities. The situation now is that all new private builds however disirable must hand over an amount of builds to local authorities to house council tenants and housing association tenants. A mile away from me, they have a new build where the average house will cost you £300,000. In the middle of these houses is practically, a slum where people who don't give a stuff about anyone else and their surroundings have been housed by the authorities and surprise surprise, crime is worse in that area. If that makes me a snob then so be it.

Under our pc world, we now have to give prospective council tenants 'choice'. The council do try their best to match area and suitability but a prospective tenant can now turn down 3 properties before being forced to take one. This produces 'selective' sink estates where ethnic minorities are all housed in the same area. Thousands in lost rent are wasted in houses lying empty because no-one wants to live on 'The muslim estate' or 'The Somalian estate'. All that the council can do is wait for the right ethnic origin to come up on the housing list for that area.

The increasing builds on Greenbelt, I lay firmly at the feet of Thatcher. The sale of council houses under her government left little option but to build more. The more they built, the more they sold off and so the vicious circle began.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Oscar Namechange

pantoandy;1162431 wrote: i agree most wholeheartly on that one oscar but we must also ensure the security of the country against these dangerous terrorists.

p.s i dont think you are a numpty housewife come up the thames in a banana boat

you strike me as intelegent. We need to clean up our own stable before shooting the horses.

Al-Quaeda is not a country or a nationality that we can just bomb the shyte out of. It's a cell in most countries existing of all nationalities. If you can see the wider picture, every time we invade a foriegn nation, i.e. Iraq or Afghanistan, we give the extremists more fuel to recruit. Al-Quaeda are fanatical extremists who believe they have been served an in-justice by the West. If they have no injustice, they have no reason to blow us up and they'll concentrate on the US:sneaky:

Muslims are by nature more peace loving than Christians but as in any religion or nationality, you will get the extremists. Under British law, they do have the right to protest and they get up my chuff at times also. However, it's dangerous and immoral to lump all muslims in with the extreme. In the case of such hate clerics as Abu Hamza, I agree with you. Arrest, Charge, prosecution and deportation...... nothing less. The fear in most British people is that due to having a large muslim community, if the hate clerics get up and relly them to bomb us, they will all do it. That is never going to happen here. british muslims are equally reviled by the hate clerics as we are.

I looked into British muslims being trained in Pakistan. I remember Tony Blair going out there some years ago to discuss this with their Prime Minister and was tole to 'Mind your own Business'. Several weeks after this, Pakistan had a massive earthquake and guess who the Pakistani PM begged first for aid? Yep, and the numpty gave it to them.

And your right, I am super hyper intelligent :yh_rotfl
gmc

Post by gmc »

posted by oscar

I wasn't that old when Thatcher claimed that everyone had the right to own their own house. Even back then, I knew it was a big big mistake and could see the wider picture decades later.

We have a dire situation in this country and yes, immigration has not helped, with council accomodation. Council houses were sold off at 100% mortgages added with large discounts for the amount of years you had been in your home. Some of those discounts were up to 50%. This has been reduced since the 80's though although the discount scheme is still in. We also saw the introduction of 'rent to buy' for those on far lower incomes where they jointly bought their home and shared the cost with local authorities. The situation now is that all new private builds however disirable must hand over an amount of builds to local authorities to house council tenants and housing association tenants. A mile away from me, they have a new build where the average house will cost you £300,000. In the middle of these houses is practically, a slum where people who don't give a stuff about anyone else and their surroundings have been housed by the authorities and surprise surprise, crime is worse in that area. If that makes me a snob then so be it.

I'm kind of ambivalent about it, it has generated a lot of wealth and allowed people to own heir own homes that would never have been able to but they didn't really think about the long term consequences.
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

oscar;1162796 wrote: We need to clean up our own stable before shooting the horses.

Al-Quaeda is not a country or a nationality that we can just bomb the shyte out of. It's a cell in most countries existing of all nationalities. If you can see the wider picture, every time we invade a foriegn nation, i.e. Iraq or Afghanistan, we give the extremists more fuel to recruit. Al-Quaeda are fanatical extremists who believe they have been served an in-justice by the West. If they have no injustice, they have no reason to blow us up and they'll concentrate on the US:sneaky:

Muslims are by nature more peace loving than Christians but as in any religion or nationality, you will get the extremists. Under British law, they do have the right to protest and they get up my chuff at times also. However, it's dangerous and immoral to lump all muslims in with the extreme. In the case of such hate clerics as Abu Hamza, I agree with you. Arrest, Charge, prosecution and deportation...... nothing less. The fear in most British people is that due to having a large muslim community, if the hate clerics get up and relly them to bomb us, they will all do it. That is never going to happen here. british muslims are equally reviled by the hate clerics as we are.

I looked into British muslims being trained in Pakistan. I remember Tony Blair going out there some years ago to discuss this with their Prime Minister and was tole to 'Mind your own Business'. Several weeks after this, Pakistan had a massive earthquake and guess who the Pakistani PM begged first for aid? Yep, and the numpty gave it to them.

And your right, I am super hyper intelligent :yh_rotfl

im not against all muslims just the dangerous ones !!!
Oscar Namechange

pantoandy;1163178 wrote: im not against all muslims just the dangerous ones !!!
I'm against the dangerous one's also but there is a heck of a difference between a fanatical suicide bomber and a protester. If i go to a fox hunt with a placard bearing insults to the hunters..... does that automatically make me dangerous enough to go on to blow up innocent people watching a hunt? Of course it doesn't. The muslims protesting in the streets however vile their banners slogans...are not the one's we need to worry about. They are in the public eye far too much and believe me will be under survielence by anti-terrorism officers at all times. The dangerous one's are the silent one's we never see or hear of until they've blown themselves up on a tube train. Be honest..... how many people knew who Bin Laden was or what he represented before 9/11? Or how many times had you heard the names of the Al-Quaeda members who were arrested in belgium for trying to blow Gordon Brown up? You just don't know who they are and they are the one's we have to worry about. The muslim protesters who protest against our way of life are all hot air and other muslims laugh equally at them as i do.
Oscar Namechange

gmc;1163123 wrote: posted by oscar

I'm kind of ambivalent about it, it has generated a lot of wealth and allowed people to own heir own homes that would never have been able to but they didn't really think about the long term consequences. Yes, it's created wealth but at what expense? Many people who bought their council houses at massively discounted prices on 100% mortgages did for one reason only. To wait out the 2 yr no sale period and then sell it on privately for their own gain. The council lose out and we end up losing greenbelt to replace them constantly at the full inflated prices and the mercy of the builders. I can remember when, to own your home was some-thing you worked for, saved for and was an achievment and great pride when you did. Now, it's anybody's right to demand to buy their council house regardless of weather they are on benifit for the rest of their lives or not. I am hoping by stopping 100% mortgages we will see an end to this buying up council property at discounted prices for ever.
pantoandy

Post by pantoandy »

oscar;1163222 wrote: I'm against the dangerous one's also but there is a heck of a difference between a fanatical suicide bomber and a protester. If i go to a fox hunt with a placard bearing insults to the hunters..... does that automatically make me dangerous enough to go on to blow up innocent people watching a hunt? Of course it doesn't. The muslims protesting in the streets however vile their banners slogans...are not the one's we need to worry about. They are in the public eye far too much and believe me will be under survielence by anti-terrorism officers at all times. The dangerous one's are the silent one's we never see or hear of until they've blown themselves up on a tube train. Be honest..... how many people knew who Bin Laden was or what he represented before 9/11? Or how many times had you heard the names of the Al-Quaeda members who were arrested in belgium for trying to blow Gordon Brown up? You just don't know who they are and they are the one's we have to worry about. The muslim protesters who protest against our way of life are all hot air and other muslims laugh equally at them as i do.

they are just as dangerous as the others they have potential ??????
Oscar Namechange

pantoandy;1163635 wrote: they are just as dangerous as the others they have potential ??????
Potential for what? You can bet your life they are being monitered daily. Potential only to be arrested the moment they put a foot wrong. You can also bet that their bank accounts will have been scutinised to see if there is any link of funding.

You say they have potential? So if i sabotage a fox hunt, i have potential to put a rucksack on and go and blow up hoardes of people? The only form of any danger by them, is the hate preaching and the cries for all muslims to rise up and revolt. As i said before, the muslims themselves laugh at these people. It's just never going to happen.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

just my thoughts :thinking:

imagine moving to a new country where you are pretty much hated by all except your own race ,then your new country bombed your old country without reason killing a million men women and children and probably some of your relatives ....you might just be very upset by that i know i am and its not even my family that has been blown to bits :thinking::thinking:
Oscar Namechange

farmer giles;1163672 wrote: just my thoughts :thinking:

imagine moving to a new country where you are pretty much hated by all except your own race ,then your new country bombed your old country without reason killing a million men women and children and probably some of your relatives ....you might just be very upset by that i know i am and its not even my family that has been blown to bits :thinking::thinking: JIMBO :-4:-4:-4

Great to see you back.

As i said in an earlier post, Al-Quaeda are a cell made up of extremists who believe that they have been done an injustice by the west. I don't have statistics but i do know that since the invasion of Irag and Afghan, recruits to Al-Quaeda have multiplied. If we do not enter into illegal wars and kill innocent muslims, there is no injustice for them to feel.

These terrorist cells can only recruit and brainwash more young British muslims if they have a cause to sell them.

We should never have gone into the Iraq war. We need to withdraw immediately from Afghan. All the time we are there, yes, there is a real threat to national security.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

farmer giles;1163672 wrote: imagine moving to a new country where you are pretty much hated by all except your own racethinking:thinking:

Thank goodness that doesn't happen in the UK, not to decent foreigners, anyway.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

Bill Sikes;1163679 wrote: Thank goodness that doesn't happen in the UK, not to decent foreigners, anyway.

i beg to differ mate i was out with a few friends and one of the girls was going out with a polish guy ,he was picked on by others in the pub all night ,challenged out for fights and even spat at ,i kid you not

i myself am of mixed race my father is a romany english not the lot that throw rubbish everywhere but naming them would be racist on my behalf :thinking::thinking:

a guy had a t-shirt on the othe night with Caravan Utilising Nomadic Traveller

join up the capitals and you see my point

everyone is racist to a degree its human nature i suppose except me of course i dont mind you whiteys at all :yh_rotfl:yh_rotfl

of course i'm joking i look just like every one else except a bit tanned ,a bit bald and always laughing :-3:-3
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

Sorry, I should have added an exception "except in dodgy 'sink' areas".
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

Bill Sikes;1163691 wrote: Sorry, I should have added an exception "except in dodgy 'sink' areas".

well i never considered Windsor in berkshire a sink area but there you go :thinking::thinking:
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

farmer giles;1163697 wrote: Windsor in berkshire a sink areathinkingthinking:

I did not mean to imply that you live in a "sink" - however, even areas which are outwardly respectable have pockets of unpleasantness - a pub where someone being "picked on by others in the pub all night ,challenged out for fights and even spat at" is tolerated must qualify as being unpleasant, as well as being unusual.

I would re-write your "pretty much hated by all except your own race" to "hated by a small minority".
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

Bill Sikes;1163707 wrote: I did not mean to imply that you live in a "sink" - however, even areas which are outwardly respectable have pockets of unpleasantness - a pub where someone being "picked on by others in the pub all night ,challenged out for fights and even spat at" is tolerated must qualify as being unpleasant, as well as being unusual.

I would re-write your "pretty much hated by all except your own race" to "hated by a small minority".

indeed i should of said hated by some :thinking::thinking:
Oscar Namechange

Bill Sikes;1163707 wrote: I did not mean to imply that you live in a "sink" - however, even areas which are outwardly respectable have pockets of unpleasantness - a pub where someone being "picked on by others in the pub all night ,challenged out for fights and even spat at" is tolerated must qualify as being unpleasant, as well as being unusual.

I would re-write your "pretty much hated by all except your own race" to "hated by a small minority". I have muslim friends and neighbours that we are close to. At weekends i look after a Turkish take-away for Mr O's pal who is muslim. All the staff are Turkish or Pakistani, even Iranian. The rascism towwards the staff is shocking and most of it is from kids. They feel because they speak funny that it is OK to mock them, insult them and get nasty. That's why I get paid to sit in there all night, to deal with situations like that. When an English man falls out of the pub at 1 in the morning and decides he wants a kebab, he will expect the Turkish muslim after working a 14 hour day, to still be there to serve him. When that same English man see's that muslim Turkish man driving a new BMW from the fruits of his labour, he gets white and spitefull. Then we hear the usual crap of 'Coming over here, taking our jobs' blah blah blah.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

oscar;1163718 wrote: The rascism towwards (foreigners) is shocking and most of it is from kids. (snip) When that same English man see's that muslim Turkish man driving a new BMW from the fruits of his labour, he gets white and spitefull.

So you suggest that this behaviour is normal, i.e. most people are like this? I think not.

Less of the "English", if you please - there are racists of all nationalities, AFAIK.
Oscar Namechange

Bill Sikes;1163729 wrote: So you suggest that this behaviour is normal, i.e. most people are like this? I think not.

Less of the "English", if you please - there are racists of all nationalities, AFAIK. No, most people are not like this Bill. There is a sink estate near the take-away where the rednecks live. They are all the same. Shaven head, tattoo's, bum- crack, and usually accompanied by a Staffordshire Bull Terrier called Dave. It is their children who also hurl insults and mock them.
Oscar Namechange

pantoandy;1163635 wrote: they are just as dangerous as the others they have potential ??????

Muslim Luton Anti-Army Protest “Portent of Things to Come” : The British National Party

I found this on the BNP web site :sneaky::sneaky::thinking::thinking:
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1163734 wrote: No, most people are not like this Bill. There is a sink estate near the take-away where the rednecks live. They are all the same. Shaven head, tattoo's, bum- crack, and usually accompanied by a Staffordshire Bull Terrier called Dave. It is their children who also hurl insults and mock them.

I cannot believe this post!

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

kazalala;1163848 wrote: I cannot believe this post! Any time you want to come and check it out, I'll meet you off the train and take you into their local pub. You'll see it is no false claim.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1163850 wrote: Any time you want to come and check it out, I'll meet you off the train and take you into their local pub. You'll see it is no false claim.

what is a sink estate?

FOC THREAD PART1

In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

Martin Luther King Jr.
Oscar Namechange

kazalala;1163851 wrote: what is a sink estate?

Sink estate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Wikki explanation of a 'sink estate'.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1163855 wrote: Sink estate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Wikki explanation of a 'sink estate'.

hmm.. sort of vague in parts:thinking: gotta go out now,, will read it a few more times later.

Iwonder... whats your explanation of a sink estate?

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
farmer giles

Post by farmer giles »

oscar;1163734 wrote: No, most people are not like this Bill. There is a sink estate near the take-away where the rednecks live. They are all the same. Shaven head, tattoo's, bum- crack, and usually accompanied by a Staffordshire Bull Terrier called Dave. It is their children who also hurl insults and mock them.

kazalala;1163848 wrote: I cannot believe this post!

alas kaza oscar is quite right

bracknell where i live has an estate that is full of chavs drunken night and day drugged out of their tiny racist brains ,just waiting for the elderly or people on thier own to mug ,if i have to drive through it i only do so with a hammer on my seat :thinking::thinking:
Oscar Namechange

farmer giles;1163872 wrote: alas kaza oscar is quite right

bracknell where i live has an estate that is full of chavs drunken night and day drugged out of their tiny racist brains ,just waiting for the elderly or people on thier own to mug ,if i have to drive through it i only do so with a hammer on my seat :thinking::thinking: Ditto to that Jumbo.

There are sink estates all over Britain and they are a way of life. The explanation for what makes a 'sink estate' is the mass selling off of council houses in the 80's by Thatcher. As homes were being bought ny council tenants on 100% heavilly discounted mortgages, council estates gradually turned into 'private estates' with most owning their home.

This created a housing shortage. The folk on benifit who could not buy their council home had little choice of location when houses were getting fewer and fewer. What you ended up with, was people who could not afford to buy their home, being housed along-side other people who could not afford to buy their home. These then became estates of virtually an under-class where social and financial depreviation existed and still does. Estates where most residents are on benifit.

To counter-act the shortage of council accomodation that selling off council properties had created, the only option was to build more. The more they built, the more they sold. It's now why, we are over-building on greenbelt. We just keep running out of council houses.

That's my explanation of a sink estate from my time in council housing committee's.

Don't get me wrong...... I love the Staffs called Dave :wah:
spot

Post by spot »

Sink estates are where the city's racial minorities refuse to live.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Oscar Namechange

spot;1163938 wrote: Sink estates are where the city's racial minorities refuse to live. Also true Spot.

Again, from my experience in housing, by poor management, ethnic estates have come to exist.

Councils lose thousands of £'s in lost rent where houses lie empty. It's a very vicious circle. If an estate is predominantly asian, then a British family coming to the top of the housing list do not want to be housed there. Council tenants now have the option of turning down 3 properties before they have to accept. They hold out until a house on a predominantly white estate comes up there-by leaving empty houses on the ethnic estates. The only way council can fill those empty houses is to wait until the right ethnic family comes up for the right area. Quite naturally, the ethnic groups do not want to live on a 'white' sink estate.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

bracknell where i live has an estate that is full of chavs drunken night and day drugged out of their tiny racist brains ,just waiting for the elderly or people on thier own to mug ,if i have to drive through it i only do so with a hammer on my seat :thinking::thinking:

wow:-3and they are just left to get on with it?

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

oscar;1163935 wrote: Ditto to that Jumbo.

There are sink estates all over Britain and they are a way of life. The explanation for what makes a 'sink estate' is the mass selling off of council houses in the 80's by Thatcher. As homes were being bought ny council tenants on 100% heavilly discounted mortgages, council estates gradually turned into 'private estates' with most owning their home.

This created a housing shortage. The folk on benifit who could not buy their council home had little choice of location when houses were getting fewer and fewer. What you ended up with, was people who could not afford to buy their home, being housed along-side other people who could not afford to buy their home. These then became estates of virtually an under-class where social and financial depreviation existed and still does. Estates where most residents are on benifit.

To counter-act the shortage of council accomodation that selling off council properties had created, the only option was to build more. The more they built, the more they sold. It's now why, we are over-building on greenbelt. We just keep running out of council houses.

That's my explanation of a sink estate from my time in council housing committee's.

Don't get me wrong...... I love the Staffs called Dave :wah:

In my experience from where i have lived in the past and from family and friends i know, its sad when they get lumped in with the people you are talking about,, so that in just happening to live on a council estate then you must be the same scum as others who live there. Yes i know these people do indeed exist,, and also gravitate towards each other but i am uncomfortable with totally generalising a whole estate:thinking: as i said i know people who live on council estates who have always worked, and still cant afford all the things the benefit livers can afford:sneaky: and neither are they racist, beer slugging, drug taking, etc etc .........

Sometimes... a bit like the way the government or local councils or even police breed racism through their actions,,, they can also generalise a whole estate because of the actions of some. I know people who have been called estate scum by police, and i see the difference of treatment towards even myself from when i used to live on a council estate, to now when i live in a more "respectable" area.

The more nothing is done about these people the worse it gets,, and as usual its the respectable hard working ones that suffer for it.

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
kazalala

Post by kazalala »

farmer giles;1163672 wrote: just my thoughts :thinking:

imagine moving to a new country where you are pretty much hated by all except your own race ,then your new country bombed your old country without reason killing a million men women and children and probably some of your relatives ....you might just be very upset by that i know i am and its not even my family that has been blown to bits :thinking::thinking:
HI and welcome back Jim:D so are you saying you agree with the protesters and the way they protested,, and the fact that they were angry wioth the actual soldiers,,, also do you agree with spot and oscar,, that it is indeed the soldiers, the ones who join up that are to blame?

Do these quotes above not seem like the same sort of thing as racism,,, as how racism comes about, it is a sort of prejudice is it not? aimed at people who are living in council housing,, may not be working, are chavs,,, so all these things mean they are bad people,, and of course racists?

Im sure not all Chavs are racists, im sure not all unemployed are happy to be unemployed and are racists, im sure not all people who live in council houses are chavs, unemployed and racists.

Im sure there are also people who have good jobs, dress and speak well, are polite and well mannered, and are racists. :thinking:

FOC THREAD PART1

Martin Luther King Jr.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

I agree - most people living in council housing will be working; most may not be "chavs", racists, backward-wearing cap drug-fuelled/selling violent thieving uneducated drunken sots - however, some are, and there are areas where these people are more noticeable. These people are not limited to such places, or in their social status - they should all be stamped on.
Oscar Namechange

kazalala;1164351 wrote: In my experience from where i have lived in the past and from family and friends i know, its sad when they get lumped in with the people you are talking about,, so that in just happening to live on a council estate then you must be the same scum as others who live there. Yes i know these people do indeed exist,, and also gravitate towards each other but i am uncomfortable with totally generalising a whole estate:thinking: as i said i know people who live on council estates who have always worked, and still cant afford all the things the benefit livers can afford:sneaky: and neither are they racist, beer slugging, drug taking, etc etc .........

Sometimes... a bit like the way the government or local councils or even police breed racism through their actions,,, they can also generalise a whole estate because of the actions of some. I know people who have been called estate scum by police, and i see the difference of treatment towards even myself from when i used to live on a council estate, to now when i live in a more "respectable" area.

The more nothing is done about these people the worse it gets,, and as usual its the respectable hard working ones that suffer for it. No, they are not viewed as 'the same scum'. What happens alot in council housing is the 'swop or transfer' lists. If some-one is, as you say, hard working and decent and they find themselves on a 'sink estate', naturally, they want to get the hell out of there. Sadly and again through poor management, getting a transfer or swop once your actually in a house is time consuming. If you transfer from a sink estate, then some-one else has to be willing to live on that sink estate in your house. Transfers can take up to 4 years. It's these people i have the greatest sympathy for because they do want to get their children into a better area and live among decent people like themselves. In council you have to have one heck of a good cause to want a transfer. It won't happen if you simply don't like the area. Suffering from anti-social behaviour is the best iron to pull with council for anyone wanting to get out of an estate.

Return to “Warfare Military”