Great News For Liberal Left

capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

The sooner the EU Security force is setup the better. I'd vote Jean Marie le Penn party.
kensloft

Post by kensloft »

capt_buzzard wrote: The sooner the EU Security force is setup the better. I'd vote Jean Marie le Penn party.

More threats of terror? But terror doesn't exist. Only in America. In the Mid East there is no terror there is only free... dumb fighters trying to save their ravaged land from the pillaging hordes of the Allies. There is no reason for there to be an EU Security force because they don't want to attack the passive peoples of Europe. Only the Allies do bad things against good people.

Look at what they did to the poor Taliban? Poor Osama Bin Laden? Poor Saddam Hussein and his children. Merciless infidels indiscriminately killing the poor Iraqis.

They should learn from the masters and stop their indiscriminate ways of killing. By learning from the experts they'd learn how to leave no witnesses.

Have no fear they hate American democracy. Not European democracy. Don't worry. Be happy. They won't forget that the European peace people were on their side. You've got nothing to worry about. It's all American propaganda.
Bill Sikes

Post by Bill Sikes »

kensloft wrote: (snip twaddle)
Bothwell

Post by Bothwell »

Sarasara, it may have escaped your notice but we have had real (in the sense of blowing people up real) terrorists here in Europe for years, IRA, ETA, Red Brigades, Baader-Meinhoff to name but a few. We arrest them when we can, we rely on intelligence but most impotantly we carry on with our normal lives, it is simply not a question of left or right politics. I may be wrong but prior to 9/11 was not the biggest terrorist attack in the USA carried out by one Tomothy McVeigh.
"I have done my duty. I thank God for it!"
kensloft

Post by kensloft »

kit wrote: The solution to getting the, lets call them what they are: Radical Islamic Facists, to 'like' the Europeans is very clear. Send 'Neville' to Syria to 'take a meeting' with the "freedom fighters". That approach has always worked in the past right?

The day I see 'Neville' or some appeaser like him holding a little piece of 'white' paper when he gets off the plane is the day I'll know those 'bad men' will never plant a bomb on a school bus full of preschoolers driving down the high street in Winchester.

Couldn't have said it more clearly.
capt_buzzard

Post by capt_buzzard »

Bothwell wrote: Sarasara, it may have escaped your notice but we have had real (in the sense of blowing people up real) terrorists here in Europe for years, IRA, ETA, Red Brigades, Baader-Meinhoff to name but a few. We arrest them when we can, we rely on intelligence but most impotantly we carry on with our normal lives, it is simply not a question of left or right politics. I may be wrong but prior to 9/11 was not the biggest terrorist attack in the USA carried out by one Tomothy McVeigh.And WACO?
kensloft

Post by kensloft »

Bothwell wrote: Sarasara, it may have escaped your notice but we have had real (in the sense of blowing people up real) terrorists here in Europe for years, IRA, ETA, Red Brigades, Baader-Meinhoff to name but a few. We arrest them when we can, we rely on intelligence but most impotantly we carry on with our normal lives, it is simply not a question of left or right politics. I may be wrong but prior to 9/11 was not the biggest terrorist attack in the USA carried out by one Tomothy McVeigh.

Yes I believe you were right. Tragic. Sad. It sucks big time.
ComfortablyNumb

Post by ComfortablyNumb »

If the terrorists are arriving because they think Brits sympathise with their cause then they're in for a shock.

It's one thing to dislike Bush's hypocrisy and lies about the war and quite another to agree with a philosophy so alien to the civilised mind. They'd get slaughtered.

Maybe it's because Teflon Tony has promised them funding for mosques and their own TV station!
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Hmmmmn, well I see it, Europe has been around for 2,500 years, survived everything thrown at it by these Asian types, up to and including the Bolcehviks with their 15,000 nuclear warheads, so I wouldn't worry too much about Hammad Falaffel and his 20 mates. In fact the greatest threat to European civilization as I see it, is Europeans themselves, certainly not a crowd of religious ingrates from dessertville with their juvenille grudges.
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
Galbally

Post by Galbally »

Far Rider wrote: Gal, wisdom: never underestimate your enemy.

That is extremely true Far, but you can also waste time overestimating a threat, and putting all your money into stopping it, then it turns out, it wasn't the biggest threat after all. I would say that these terrorists are the biggest security threat that we face in the West, but there are a lot of other things you have to keep an eye on, like hurricances and storm walls, the climate, oil supplies, China (always), the Russians, the economy, you lot, and everything else. There is already a jihaddist movement in Europe, but what it manages to achieve is another question. Still I do think we may well be in for some "interesting times" as it were in the near future.
"We are never so happy, never so unhappy, as we imagine"

Le Rochefoucauld.

"A smack in the face settles all arguments, then you can move on kid."

My dad 1986.
nethead

Post by nethead »

Or maybe it's because this is nothing new? Like all of Europe in the sixtys you grabbed all the people you could from old colonys to build your countrys and when they were finished you wanted them to go home? remember William Wallace and the Irish revolt or what about George washington The first terriost leader to face and defeat the oppressor? we choose who we label a terriost or freedom fighter but if you come to my house to squabble you are the agressor and if i go looking for you you are the enemy. I will never confuse the two because it takes two too tango and two too blame. But the USA seems too think that if you believe or live different you are the enemy? and they attack you? who was the last to attack the USA in a war? Japan,germany why didnt we change there religion or government? What happend to the communist threat? America has a problem with the better than thou art syndrome! believe me the peasants in Yugoslavia have a better grip on world politics than the hicks in tupaloe Miss. and they even know where there country is on a map. And have more political saavy the idiots in Minnesota,idaho and wyoming whom put Bush in the white house. I guess we have created a new germany ripe for a new leader from Austria who tells us we are better than them.???????
Accountable

Post by Accountable »

Gee whiz. How can you stand the shame of having that oppressive American flag under your name?!?

On the outside chance that you're not just a swizzle stick and merely have typical young American manners, I'll try to start a dialog.

nethead wrote: Or maybe it's because this is nothing new? Like all of Europe in the sixtys you grabbed all the people you could from old colonys to build your countrys and when they were finished you wanted them to go home? remember William Wallace and the Irish revolt or what about George washington The first terriost leader to face and defeat the oppressor? we choose who we label a terriost or freedom fighter but if you come to my house to squabble you are the agressor and if i go looking for you you are the enemy. I will never confuse the two because it takes two too tango and two too blame. But the USA seems too think that if you believe or live different you are the enemy? and they attack you? who was the last to attack the USA in a war? Japan,germany why didnt we change there religion or government? We did.

nethead wrote: What happend to the communist threat? America has a problem with the better than thou art syndrome! believe me the peasants in Yugoslavia have a better grip on world politics than the hicks in tupaloe Miss. and they even know where there country is on a map. And have more political saavy the idiots in Minnesota,idaho and wyoming whom put Bush in the white house. I guess we have created a new germany ripe for a new leader from Austria who tells us we are better than them.???????You seem to think all this started when we put Bush in office. We were idyllic before then?

Return to “Warfare Military”