Hey

icebloo

Hey

Post by icebloo »

Is anyone here in the army or know people in the army. My brother is. He has had one tour of Iraq and one tour of Afganistan. He is coming home in a little more than month. Best of luck to all of your family members over there, and even yourselves.

;)
BadDog

Hey

Post by BadDog »

I think we should get behind this war. It seems to me people turned on the war. When 9/11 was fresh nobody blamed Bush, he had just taken office. The democrates were all bitching about the election results. The republicans were bitching about Clinton and his sex addiction. Then the attack happened, And just for a moment we were all Connected. Congress overwhelmingly approved active war against the people responsible for the attacks on our people: Which took us to Afghanistan, a popular staging ground for radical Islamic factions. Then naturally the war spread, and I guess it hit people, what I imagine US and British intelligence should have already known. Any real war on terror Would have to be fought on so many fronts it would be impossible to fight. We can't go to every country that is harboring terrorists, and just yank them out, and put them in jail. France was nearly burned over a cartoon that showed Mohammed in a bad light. Are we going to put all those Muslims in jail. What about Iran? should we just lay back and let them make a bomb they can use to fulfill their prophecies of utter destruction, and don't forget North Korea. We know if we expect to win the war on terror we will have to Take Over The World. Even our closest allies fund and train terrorists. Look how many Saudis crossed the boarder when we started fighting in Iraq. All that would make a strong Nation faint, but the war is going to escalate whether we want it to or not. Mark my words they will not stop till they have destroyed all people who do not worship their God. You can blame it on religion, or ethnic hate, or any thing you want, but it will happen, so if you don't know which way Mecca is you better get ready to fight, because if you don't you will surly die. Its been a long time since we knew what real war for our freedom was like. I think its coming, and its not going to be pretty. You can't just get hi and forget it. If we ignore it it will not just go away. We fight or die. What will you do?

Return to “Warfare Military”