Can VS USA

downag

Can VS USA

Post by downag »

spot wrote: Downag you strange person, I can see the relevance of that to a missile strike but how on earth does it impinge on your suggested invasion across the polar wastes?

Large aircraft are able to fly "blow radar" and as I pointed out, over the poles is the shortest route. EY?

Duh?! EY?
spot

Can VS USA

Post by spot »

downag wrote: Large aircraft are able to fly "blow radar" and as I pointed out, over the poles is the shortest route. EY?

Duh?! EY?
I'm carefully going through, in my mind, all those occasions in the past when any state has successfully invaded another by air and won. The air-troops are there to provide a beach-head on which more and more material and troops can be landed en masse, I think that's the theory. The Axis did this at Crete and considered it so costly that they never tried it again. Mad Mike Hoare tried it and failed miserably in the Seychelles.

I have it - of course. The model of aerial invasion the Russians must have in mind for their plan to take over the entire United States of America by sending a polar airfleet. Operation Urgent Fury!
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Odie

Can VS USA

Post by Odie »

MOTime;284217 wrote: This is an opinoin asking post Who would win Canada or the United States in an all out war Front line or Guerilla I need some opinions on that THX

dah, the US!

they have multitudes of military troops, gunfire weapons, misseles, ships, planes, etc.

and most importantly, the US has nuclear weapons.
Life is just to short for drama.
Lon

Can VS USA

Post by Lon »

MOTime;284217 wrote: This is an opinoin asking post Who would win Canada or the United States in an all out war Front line or Guerilla I need some opinions on that THX

Assuming that each had the same number of troops & identical weapons it would be a toss up as to who would win. To think otherwise would be the epitome of Nationalistic naivety. It wouldn't matter if it was Chinese and Canadians or Malthusians and Yanks.
spot

Can VS USA

Post by spot »

Odie;1043281 wrote: and most importantly, the US has nuclear weapons.Actually Canada has a secret fleet of 120 MIRVed CMBs on mobile delivery launchers hidden in hollowed glaciers to eliminate a heat signature. Trudeau had them constructed. He insisted their count-down instructions had to be given in French too.
Nullius in verba ... ☎||||||||||| ... To Fate I sue, of other means bereft, the only refuge for the wretched left.
When flower power came along I stood for Human Rights, marched around for peace and freedom, had some nooky every night - we took it serious.
Who has a spare two minutes to play in this month's FG Trivia game! ... My other OS is Slackware.
Odie

Can VS USA

Post by Odie »

List of states with nuclear weapons

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Semi-protected

Nuclear weapons

Big Boy.

US · Russia · UK · France

PR China · India · Israel

Pakistan · North Korea

Nations that are known or believed to possess nuclear weapons are sometimes referred to as the nuclear club. There are currently nine states that have successfully detonated nuclear weapons. Five are considered to be "nuclear weapons states", an internationally recognized status conferred by the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT). In order of acquisition of nuclear weapons these are: the United States, Russia (successor state to the Soviet Union), the United Kingdom, France, and China.

Since the NPT entered into force in 1970, three states that were not parties to the Treaty have conducted nuclear tests, namely India, Pakistan, and North Korea. North Korea had been a party to the NPT but withdrew in 2003. Israel is also widely believed to have nuclear weapons, though it has refused to confirm or deny this.[1] The status of these nations is not formally recognized by international bodies as none of them are currently parties to the NPT. South Africa has the unique status of a nation which developed nuclear weapons but has since disassembled its arsenal before joining the NPT.

In 2005, the IAEA Board of Governors found Iran in non-compliance with its NPT safeguards agreement[2][3] in a rare non-consensus decision.[4] The UN Security Council imposed sanctions against Iran three times when it refused to suspend its previously undeclared enrichment.[5][6][7][8] Iran has argued that the sanctions are illegal[9] and compel it to abandon its rights under the NPT to peaceful nuclear technology.[5] IAEA Director Mohamed ElBaradei states the agency is unable to resolve "outstanding issues of concerns" while also noting the Agency has "not seen any diversion of nuclear materials... nor the capacity to produce weapons usable materials".[10]

Estimated worldwide nuclear stockpiles

Map of Nuclear weapons countries of the world. NPT Nuclear Weapon States (China, France, Russia, UK, US) Non-NPT Nuclear Weapon States (India, Israel, North Korea, Pakistan) States accused of having nuclear weapons programs (Iran, Syria) NATO weapons sharing weapons recipients States formerly possessing nuclear weapons
spot

Can VS USA

Post by spot »

Well duh... it's a secret fleet!
Odie

Can VS USA

Post by Odie »

spot;1043394 wrote: Well duh... it's a secret fleet!

your believing way to much what Trudeau had `said`.
spot

Can VS USA

Post by spot »

Odie;1043410 wrote: your believing way to much what Trudeau had `said`.

All these years and the US never invaded? I think the case is pretty well confirmed in my favour.
Odie

Can VS USA

Post by Odie »

spot;1043416 wrote: All these years and the US never invaded? I think the case is pretty well confirmed in my favour.

--what did this have to do with your saying because of what trudeau said, Canada has nucleur weapons.:rolleyes:
spot

Can VS USA

Post by spot »

Odie;1043513 wrote: --what did this have to do with your saying because of what trudeau said, Canada has nucleur weapons.:rolleyes:

That if Canada hadn't had secret nuclear weapons all this time, the US would have treated Canada the way the Israelis have treated the West Bank and you'd have no trees left by now.
Oscar Namechange

Can VS USA

Post by Oscar Namechange »

If there was an out and out war between Canada and the USA, Britain will butt out of this one if you please.

You get on with it, and us British will all have a nice cup of tea while your at it.

When you've finished, just send us a postcard. Many thanks, Great Britain.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning, we will remember them. R.L. Binyon
Nomad

Can VS USA

Post by Nomad »

We'd kick some Canadian ass.

Mon. 9am

We'd send in an elite recon team to scope out the coordinates.

Then we would fly overhead with those unmanned aircraft and drop a few cluster bombs on Quebec and Montreal.

Mon. 10:30 am

Canada surrenders and becomes our 51st state.
I AM AWESOME MAN
mikeinie

Can VS USA

Post by mikeinie »

If you have never seen Canadia Bacon, you have missed a great movie.

YouTube - Canadian Bacon Trailer
mikeinie

Can VS USA

Post by mikeinie »

The Canadian secret weapon is the French Canadians, once the US invaded the Quebecois would start their bitching and complaining and soon the Americans would make a hasty retreat.

Return to “Warfare Military”