WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

James Warburg (February 17, 1950), CFR Member testifying before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said:

"We shall have World Government whether you like it or not - by conquest or consent."

The Trilateral Commission, in the Triangle Papers released between October 1973 and December 1974, said their four major goals were:

1. Renovation of the World's monetary system. (Nearly the entire European continent just switched their currency to the EU in January, 2002).

2. Loot the United States of their resources for radicalization of the "have-not" nations.

3. Step-up trade with communist countries. (In the 1990's both NAFTA and GATT were passed by the United States Congress.)

4. Create energy crisis for greater international control. (Think back to the gasoline and fuel oil disasters a few years ago when gasoline prices rose to nearly $2.000 a gallon. Or how about what happened to gas prices after Katrina.

Dr. Medford Evans once said: "Energy makes the World go 'round. Who controls what makes the World go 'round controls the World."

Thomas Jefferson once said: "Since acts of tyranny may be ascribed to the accidental opinion of a day, but a series of oppressions, begun at a distinguished period, unalterable through every change of ministers, too plainly prove a deliberate, systematic plan of reducing us to slavery."
Link removed by moderator
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

When John D. Rockefeller had almost total control of the oil industry in the early 1900's, his favorite way to topple a competitor was from the inside. He'd plant spies (bugs) in their offices or bribe certain employees to undermine the firm's operations.

The Rockefeller's influence in Presidential politics began in 1894 with the election of William Mckinley, but they didn't really start determining policy until FDR was elected in the 1930s. That's when they got their hands dirty.

The New Deal wasn't implemented to help business and the stock market recover from the effects of the Great Depression, but to drag it out for a few more years. The reason? They wanted to keep the stock market on a downswing so they could buy more shares at lower prices.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

As to what the person who asked the question of why I am doing this said before, I would answer that I am not doing anything other than posting information that should have been posted long ago.

What people do with this information is completely up to them. What I hope and wish that they do with it is to use it for the positive interest of Human Kind.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

TruthBringer wrote: Why do people think that the American Government became so obsessed with Afghanistan, a remote, desolate country? To find an answer, you have to see things the way that our Government does. Before 1980, Afghanistan produced 0% of the World's opium. But then the CIA moved in, and by 1986 they were producing 40% of the World's heroin supply. By 1999, they were churning out 3,200 TONS of heroin a year -- which is nearly 80% of the total market supply.

But then something happened. The Taliban rose to power, and by 2000 they had destroyed nearly all of the opium fields. Production dropped from 3,000+ tons to only 185 tons, a 94% reduction! This enormous drop in revenue subsequently hurt not only the CIA's Black Budget projects, but also the free-flow of laundered money in and out of the Controller's banks. These powerful folks didn't like this turn of events (and the easy money being taken out of their pockets). So, to retaliate, we went to war with them, and you all know the rest of the story.

I mean, come on people. Didn't anyone think to themselves why all of the sudden our economy turned to Shi! and then all of the sudden curious George Bush announced that Afghanistan was our enemy? I mean it doesn't take a genious to put the two together. In 2000, the Taliban destroyed the Opium fields in Afghanistan, and in 2000 our economy took a major tailspin for the worst. And in 2001, (after the 9-11 events), George Bush announces that Afghanistan is a country that harbors terrorists (of which it did) but that it was also the country we were going to go to war with. Hmmm...I wonder what the real reason that George Bush picked Afghanistan was....could it have been the opium fields!!!

I guess the US going to Afghanistan after 9-11 had nothing to do with Bin Laden hiding there ? We went there because that was the source of destruction. It wasnt because the bankers were upset that the Taliban destroyed the poppy crop. Were rebuilding the infrastructure in Afghanistan. Schools, hospitals, women are voting now. I dont think were over there planting seeds, at least not of the poppy variety.
I AM AWESOME MAN
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

[quote=TruthBringer]James Warburg (February 17, 1950), CFR Member testifying before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, said:

"We shall have World Government whether you like it or not - by conquest or consent."

The Trilateral Commission, in the Triangle Papers released between October 1973 and December 1974, said their four major goals were:

1. Renovation of the World's monetary system. (Nearly the entire European continent just switched their currency to the EU in January, 2002).

2. Loot the United States of their resources for radicalization of the "have-not" nations.

3. Step-up trade with communist countries. (In the 1990's both NAFTA and GATT were passed by the United States Congress.)

4. Create energy crisis for greater international control. (Think back to the gasoline and fuel oil disasters a few years ago when gasoline prices rose to nearly $2.000 a gallon. Or how about what happened to gas prices after Katrina.

$ 2.00 a gallon for gasoline isnt a crisis by a longshot. The Europeans have been paying twice that for years. The prices rose after Katrina because the supply was cut off. No supply, higher demand higher prices.

I suppose the Bush industry calculated the hurricane as well ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

TruthBringer wrote: When John D. Rockefeller had almost total control of the oil industry in the early 1900's, his favorite way to topple a competitor was from the inside. He'd plant spies (bugs) in their offices or bribe certain employees to undermine the firm's operations.

The Rockefeller's influence in Presidential politics began in 1894 with the election of William Mckinley, but they didn't really start determining policy until FDR was elected in the 1930s. That's when they got their hands dirty.

The New Deal wasn't implemented to help business and the stock market recover from the effects of the Great Depression, but to drag it out for a few more years. The reason? They wanted to keep the stock market on a downswing so they could buy more shares at lower prices.
Please quote some historical sources for this.

Otherwise, it is just speculation on your part.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

Yea ! What she said. :D
I AM AWESOME MAN
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

You know guys, I really appreciate those of you who look at this information with an open mind, and who are even willing to do some research for yourselves.

This information is factual. I don't have to prove it for you, you can check all the facts even right there at your computers while you sit and drink and eat and you will find out that I am telling the truth when I provide this information for you.

Sometimes I sit back and wonder to myself how in the hell the World has become like it has. Then I remember how many people in this World could care less about anyone or anything besides themselves. And then the answer becomes perfectly clear to me again.

It's not that we haven't had opportunities to make this World a much better place. Because many of us have. It's that not enough people in the past have cared enough to do so. And as long as 3/4 of the World continues to care less about the future of the Earth, even after they have perished, we will still continue to see the same amount of suffering that we continue to see day after day.

Luckily for my own Soul, I know deep down that the time for peace is close at hand. And sooner than later, we will see this World in an incredibly beautiful state of being. And those who are fortunate enough to see it will be the ones who truly care. And it will be they who will look back on history, and who will be able to recollect on how Humanity learned it's lesson.
chonsigirl

Post by chonsigirl »

[QUOTE=TruthBringer]

This information is factual. I don't have to prove it for you, you can check all the facts even right there at your computers while you sit and drink and eat and you will find out that I am telling the truth when I provide this information for you.

[QUOTE]

I am more skeptical, and would like historical references to some of the events you refer to. It is not up to me to provide this information, but you, to make your point. I prefer hard cover sources besides the internet.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The two largest tank producers of World War 2 were Opel (which was a subsidary of General Motors and controlled by J. P. Morgan), and Ford A. G.

A few of the industrialists who helped Germany build it's War Machine were:

Dupont - armaments

Standard Oil - synthetic fuel products

International Harvester - arms manufacturing

The Kepler Circle was a group of German businessmen who supported Hitler's rise to power before the outbreak of World War 2. This Inner Core, as it was called, had representatives on it's Board from Wall Street, Standard Oil of New Jersey, and I.T.T. From 1933 to as late as 1944!

Finally, there is strong evidence that after the United States government got into World War 2 and began mass bombings of Germany, every time the Air Force targeted an area, if an I. G. Farben plant was present, they were instructed BY NO MEANS to destroy it! I. G. Farben WAS the German War Machine.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

[QUOTE=chonsigirl][QUOTE=TruthBringer]

I am more skeptical, and would like historical references to some of the events you refer to. It is not up to me to provide this information, but you, to make your point. I prefer hard cover sources besides the internet.

Would you prefer the government's history books?

After all, they do own the rights to Encyclopedia Britannica. Just one of the many series of books that they like to use to pump their B-Sh1T.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Some of the strangest and most unsettling information revolves around Henry Ford, the founder of the Ford Motor Company. Not only did the Ford family profit from both the Allied and Axis war efforts, but Henry Ford was actually decorated by the Nazi's for his service to Nazism!

Henry Ford once claimed that there were two classes of financiers:

1. Those who profit from war and use their influence to bring about war for profit.

2. "Constructive" financiers.

There are men who PROFIT from war and use their influence to bring about war for profit. That's some heavy information! The ramifications of this statement are mind-boggling, and point directly to evidence of PURE EVIL existing in this World. Think about it - the atrocities of war created to pad somebody's pocket? How sick!
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

In a 1938 interview with Henry Ford that appeared in the New York Times, Ford is quoted as saying:

"Somebody once said that sixty families have directed the destinies of the nation. It might well be said that if somebody would focus the spotlight on twenty five persons who handle the nation's finances, the World's real war-makers would be brought into bold relief."

Here's a man in the know confirming the existence of a shadowy, conspiratorial, octopus-like group that controls the World from behind the scenes.

Henry Ford then went on to say:

"If these financiers had their way, we'd be in a war now. They want war because they make money out of such conflict - out of the Human misery that wars bring."

Now this wasn't Joe Schmo drinking beer in some bar and spouting off his mouth. This was Henry Ford, the man who invented the assembly line concept to mass-produce automobiles, and a man who was certainly gifted with inside knowledge of how the System truly operates.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

But Henry Ford was no Saint by any means either. He was the man who built the Soviet Union's first modern automobile plant in Gorki in 1930. He also knowingly profited from both sides of the war, for his French and German affiliated plants produced vehicles for the Axis, while his American factories profited from the United States Army. In 1928, Henry Ford merged his German assets with I. G. Farben, while in 1942, Edsel Ford urged his associates at French Ford to arm the German Wehrmacht. In essence, then, Henry Ford's factories produced vehicles that were used against American soldiers that landed in France in 1944.

If this was all there was to the story, someone could dismiss the above information as being coincidental, or circumstancial,. But regrettably, there is more.

In The New York Times dated December 20, 1922, a headline read: "BERLIN HEARS FORD IS BACKING HITLER," while the subsequent article stated, "A rumor is current here that Henry Ford, the American automobile manufacturer, is financing Adolf Hitler's Nationalist and anti-semitic movement in Munich. Indeed, the Berlin Tageblatt has made an appeal to the American Ambassador in Berlin to investigate and interfere."

There were many people who were either directly or indirectly associated with Adolf Hitler and the Nazi's who said that they had no idea about their anti-Semitic underpinnings. But just remember - this New York Times article ran in 1922, over a decade BEFORE World War 2 even began!

The same New York Times article stated: "The wall behind his desk in Hitler's private office is decorated with a large picture of Henry Ford. In the antechamber there is a large table covered with books, nearly all of which are a translation of a book written and published by Henry Ford."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Henry Ford's book that Hitler had on his desk was titled, The International Jew. It was widely circulated by the Nazi's and translated into a dozen different languages. Adolf Hitler even went so far as to quote sections of Henry Ford's book word for word in Mein Kampf!

There is a quote from Jonathan Leonard's The Tragedy of Henry Ford that was relayed by Vice President Auer of the Bavarian Diet at a 1923 trial that reads: "Herr Hitler openly boasts of Mr. Ford's support and praises Mr. Ford as a great individualist and a great anti-Semite. A photograph of Mr. Ford hangs in Herr Hitler's quarters...."

Now, if this were the end of the story, it would be damaging enough. But it doesn't end there. The final blow to Henry Ford comes from him not only being the most famous of Hitler's foreign backers, but on August 1, 1938, a disturbing photograph appeared in The New York Times where Henry Ford is receiving the Grand Cross of the German Eagle from Firtz Heiler and Karl Kapp. Now think of the year - 1938. World War 1 was about to begin (Germany had already begun its expansion), and its impact would later be felt Worldwide. But what is Henry Ford doing? He's receiving the highest Nazi decoration that can be given to a foreigner - the first time that it was ever awarded in the United States!
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The implications of these facts are so profound that World events can never be seen in the same light again. Rather than unfolding independently and accidently, it now becomes crystal clear that wars, business transactions, monetary dealings, and back door deals are the order of the day. Instead of things "just happening", it is evident that strings are certainly being pulled from behind the scenes by a cabal of shadowy figures who are more interested in World power and profits than they are about Human lives or our best interests.

What we have in effect, then, is an entrenched group of international bankers who worked in unison with big business to create a series of political upheavals that eventually lead to World War 1. After this global catastrophe, these very same figures implemented treaties and plans that padded the banker's pockets with huge loan profits while resulting in German hyper-inflation and unemployment. After the Stock Market Crash in 1929, these hidden Controllers eventually backed two world leaders - Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Adolf Hitler.

And what was the motivation for these manipulative machinations? Quite simply, the Controllers wanted another war in Europe. As sickening and repulsive as this is, it's true. THESE ARE THE TYPES OF INDIVIDUALS WHO CONTROL OUR GOVERNMENTS! This is the truth once you peek behind the veil of illusion.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

The information is factual just because you say so? Oh, well...in that case, I guess we should just believe it all.

No, you don't have to prove any of it, but if you had even a tiny shred of attribution to supply, someone here, (probably not me) just might take you seriously. Who the hell wants to sift through 200+ posts of speculation to prove what you're saying while their eyes are glazing over?
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

Nomad

Post by Nomad »

TruthBringer wrote: You know guys, I really appreciate those of you who look at this information with an open mind, and who are even willing to do some research for yourselves.

Sometimes I sit back and wonder to myself how in the hell the World has become like it has. Then I remember how many people in this World could care less about anyone or anything besides themselves. And then the answer becomes perfectly clear to me again.

It's not that we haven't had opportunities to make this World a much better place. Because many of us have. It's that not enough people in the past have cared enough to do so. And as long as 3/4 of the World continues to care less about the future of the Earth, even after they have perished, we will still continue to see the same amount of suffering that we continue to see day after day.

Luckily for my own Soul, I know deep down that the time for peace is close at hand. And sooner than later, we will see this World in an incredibly beautiful state of being. And those who are fortunate enough to see it will be the ones who truly care. And it will be they who will look back on history, and who will be able to recollect on how Humanity learned it's lesson.

Guess what ?

Everryone thinks they know the answer or at least have the right questions. Mother Theresa thought she was doing the right thing and so did Hitler. The Jews have their beliefs and the Presbyterians have their ideas. The Republicans thought Bill Clinton was a dick. Hare Krishnas like to dance around airports and Emerald Lagassie thinks bacon fat rules. See what Im saying ? Your truth is your truth, if I dont subscribe to your conspiracy theories that doesnt make my personal views any less valid. If I dont buy into your views that doesnt mean I dont care. The worlds a big place and we all have our own way of getting to wherever it is we need to go. Follow ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

To ignore factual reality by believing it to be otherwise does not mean that a person is removed from that reality. It only means that they suffer it ignorantly.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The infamous Carroll Quigley, author of Tragedy and Hope and a professor of International Relations at Georgetown University, summarized the situation very succinctly when saying, "....The powers of financial capitalism had enough far reaching aim, nothing less than to create a World system of financial control in private hands able to dominate the political system of each country and the economy of the World as a whole."

So, what is the end result of this fiasco? Essentially, the Federal Reserve Bank now has a virtual monopoly over the American economy, while groups like the Council on Foreign Relations and the Trilateral Commission determine our foreign policy. The international bankers, controlling all of the above groups, then set the tone by aquiring markets and establishing an economic market base that is run by a tight-knit cadre of individuals that continue to increase taxation, perpetuate wars, manipulate our money, and keep us under their thumbs.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

TruthBringer wrote: To ignore factual reality by believing it to be otherwise does not mean that a person is removed from that reality. It only means that they suffer it ignorantly.

Mark Chapman thought he was living in reality.
I AM AWESOME MAN
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Have you ever wondered how Adolf Hitler , a destitute artist who lived in flophouses, was able to become Germany's preeminent Furher-god in the 1930's and 1940's? How many near-homeless people are you aware of that have such a good fortune befall them? As many of you know, the Nazi phenomenon was not accidental. Instead, Wall Street bankers (among others) were the hidden financiers behind their meteoric rise to power. Even more regrettable is the fact that our current President's family were among those who bankrolled and profited enormously from the German War Machine.

Authors Webster G. Tarpley and Anton Chaitkin, in George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography, sum up the situation as such: "By deciding that Prescott Bush [George W. Bush's grandfather] and the other directors of the Union Banking Company were legally FRONT MEN FOR THE NAZIS, the government avoided the more important historical issue: In what way were Hitler's Nazis themselves hired, armed and instructed by the New York and London cliques of which Prescott Bush was an executive manager?"

The Dutch Intelligence and U.S. Government files 'confirm absolutely' a direct link between Prescott Bush, the Thyssen Family, and death profits derived from our second World War. They derived this blood-money via the Union Banking Corporation (UBC), where Prescott Bush and his father-in-law George Herbert Walker joined forces with German manufacturer Fritz Thyssen and bankrolled Adolf Hitler prior to, and during, World War 2.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Now, even though plenty of other companies helped the Nazis (like the Rockefeller's Standard Oil and Chase Bank, plus prominent American auto makers), Prescott Bush's interests were much deeper and sinister. Not only was there a monetary link, but also business ties that were much more involved.

A good portion of the Bush family's financial foundation was established through their assistance to Adolf Hitler. Can you feel the famifications of this statement? The current President of the United States, plus his father (an ex-President, V.P., and CIA Director) rose to the top of the American political ladder because their grandfather and in-laws aided and abetted the Nazis. The questions you should be asking are this:

1. Why won't President Bush admit to these family crimes?

2. Why won't the media directly question him about these abhorrent acts?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Naturally, some of you may not believe that the Bush Family directly assisted the Germans, in essence committing treason against their own country. But sadly, it's true. To prove it, let's start from the beginning.

In 1922, W. Averill Harriman, the infamous railroad magnate, traveled to Berlin where he met the members of the Thyssen Family to set-up a branch bank. And who became the President of this bank? George Herbert Walker, Prescott Bush's father-in-law. Two years later, in 1924, the Union Banking Corporation (UBC) was created to join forces with Fritz Thyssen's "Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart." And who was appointed to DIRECTLY MANAGE UBC? Prescott Bush. Even better for Prescott was the fact that George Herbert Walker gave him a tremendous break in 1926 by making him vice president and managing partner in Brown Brothers Harriman. And who did Prescott bring along with him to this firm? A handful of his Yale classmates from Skull & Bones. Plus, Prescott Bush was only one of seven shareholders in UBC.

Right at the end of the Roaring Twenties, something happened that, when viewed in the context of Prescott Bush, puts everything into perspective.

Authors Tarpley and Chaitkin once again in George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography, stated that: "The great financial collapse of 1929-31 shook America, Germany and Britain, weakening all Governments. It also made the hard-pressed Prescott Bush even more willing to do whatever was necessary to retain his new place in the World. It was in this crisis that certain Anglo-Americans determined on the installation of a Hitler regime in Germany."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

And who would be one of the key figures to initiate the change of the guard in Germany? The Bush Family's business partner - Fritz Thyssen. This would be a good time to take a look at what type of crowd the Bush's were running around with.

Fritz Thyssen was the first man to get the newly-formed Nazi party off the ground by giving them $25,000 in the mid-1920's. In 1931, he joined the Nazi Party, and soon became close friends with Adolf Hitler. Over the years, Thyssen came to be known as "Hitler's most important and prominent financier". And this was the Bush Family's business partner! Fritz Thyssen also became one of the primary figures in Hitler's rise to power. Thyssen was fascinated by Hitler, as he once boasted, "I realized his orator gifts and his ability to lead the masses. What impressed me most, however, was the order that reigned over his meetings, the almost military discipline of his followers."

By September, 1932, Thyssen invited a cadre of German manufacturers to meet with Hitler, and all walked away overjoyed after he answered each question to their "utmost satisfaction". Thyssen was so overt in his praise and support for Hitler that he even wrote a book entitled, I Paid Hitler where he comes clean about the role he played in Nazism since October, 1923.

The proof is in the pudding! The Bush family had ties to the Nazis through their business partner Fritz Thyssen!
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Fritz Thyssen was so influential in establishing the "German Steel Trust" which was founded in 1926 by Wall Street high-roller Clarence Dillon. And who was one of Dillon's cohorts on this project? Prescott Bush's father, Sam Bush. Thus, Fritz Thyssen became one of the men at the core of Germany's War Machine due to his position at German Steel. His family also owned a slew of banks (on the sly, of course) that allowed the Thyssens to move their money from Berlin to Holland to New York City. That way, after World War 2 came to a close, they wouldn't have to surrender their profits!

The Thyssen Family established three highly important banks during the 1920's:

1. August Thyssen Bank - Berlin.

2. Bank voor Handel en Scheepvaart - Holland.

3. Union Banking Corporation (UBC) - New York City.

Now we're starting to get somewhere. Why? Because the Thyssens received their initial financing from two places to start their War Machine Operations: Brown Brothers Harriman, and UBC. And who were key figures at both of these places? George Herbert Walker and Prescott Bush! Thus, UBC was set-up to transfer funds between Manhattan and Germany via Thyssen's Dutch banks.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The Thyssens got assistance in this endeavor from the Dutch Royal Family, who cooperated to hide their accounts in a variety of Dutch banks. This point is significant, for the chief perpetrator was Prince Bernhard. And what did he go on to create? Answer: The infamous Bilderberg group during the 1950's!

UBC, then, became a secret pipeline for Nazi money as it went from Germany to Holland to the USA. And when they needed to replenish their supplies, Brown Brothers Harriman shipped their funds right back to Germany. Are you starting to see how this operation worked? UBC received the money from Holland, and Brown Brothers Harriman sent it back out. And who was on the Board of Directors of both companies? Yup, Prescott Bush! He was the Nazi's primary money launderer!

Their practices became so blatant and injurious to Americans that on October 10, 1942 the U.S. Government ordered the seizure of all Nazi Germany banking operations in New York City that were being conducted by Prescott Bush. UBC, with Bush as it's director, was charged under the "Trading with the Enemy Act" and all their stocks were seized. And do you remember who owned all these stocks? There were only seven people - Prescott Bush, three Nazi financiers, and three Americans.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The Government crackdown didn't end there though; not by a long shot. On October 26, 1942, the government ordered seizures of two other front companies that were run by Prescott Bush for the Harriman Banking firm. And they were:

1. Holland-America Trading Corporation

2. Seamless Steel Equipment Corporation

Then, on November 11, 1942, ANOTHER company managed by Prescott Bush and George Herbert Walker was seized under the "Trading with the Enemy Act" - Silesian-American Corporation. I don't know if you'd agree, but if such great lengths were taken in order to shut down the Bush Family's operations, you can say that they were involved in some seriously nasty business.

John Loftus, said of this traitorous situation: "It is bad enough that the Bush Family helped raise the money for Thyssen to give Hitler his start in the 1920's, but giving aid and comfort to the enemy in time of war is treason. The Bush bank helped the Thyssens make the Nazi steel that killed Allied soldiers."

Tarpley and Chaitkin, in George Bush: The Unauthorized Biography, said it even more succinctly: "The President's family fortune was largely a result of the Hitler project."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Still not convinced?

Well, how about this. The Union Banking Corporation, which Prescott Bush ran, in unison with Fritz Thyssen's German Steel Trust, produced the following percentages of the Nazi War Machine:

- 50.8% pig iron

- 41.4% universal plate

- 36% heavy plate

- 38.5% galvanized steel

- 45.5% pipes and tubes

- 22.1% wire

- 35% explosives

All of the above materials are needed to build tanks, fighter planes, guns and bombs - roughly 1/3 of the entire German War Machine - all of it bankrolled by not only an outward Nazi in Fritz Thyssen, but also the Bush Family as well.

Anyway, if you're not disgusted enough already, let's jump forward a few years. The war ends in 1945, and Fritz Thyssen subsequently dies in 1951. Upon his death, the remaining shareholders at UBC liquidated their stock (these were the same assets frozen by our government under the "U.S. Alien Property Custodian Act" in 1942 and not given back until 1951). And guess who one of the beneficiaries was. You got it - Prescott Bush! And how much money did he receive? 1.5 million. Coincidentally, Mr. Bush took these profits and instantly plunged them into starting his own business. Convenient, huh? Worse, Prescott Bush's cohorts (the same Wall Street backstabbers that financed Hitler) are also the same ones that (over time) made George Bush Sr. CIA Director in the 1970's and put him and his son into the White House! Now do you see why people like Dan Rather and the New York Times never gave you this information?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

To confirm the above details, new information surfaced in 1996 that came from thirteen different sources: A) Dutch journalist Eddy Roever B) U.S. Freedom of Information Act S.S. files and C) Alien Property Custodian Archives,. To name a few. The information derived from these sources paints an even nastier picture of this situation. It seems that UBC in New York City was owned by the Thyssens. Thus, the Bush Family's primary banking facility was owned by, and their boss was, one of the most notorious behind-the-scenes Nazis of all-time! The big question at this point is, was Prescott Bush aware of his Nazi links and business dealings? Considering all the information brought out here, you could easily say that as DIRECTOR of UBC, it was HIS ultimate responsibility to oversee every investment, including who they were made to and where they went.

Another interesting note is that the Rockefeller Family also invested heavily in the Nazi War Machine. As it turns out, UBC was an essential element for the laundering of dirty money that was derived from the Rockefeller's investments in Germany during the War. This scenario becomes even more interesting when we find that the Rockefeller's bank - Chase Manhattan - wound up with 31% ownership of the Thyssen Group after World War 2.

This point is very important because TBC (the Thyssen Group) is the largest industry in Germany today, worth over $50 billion. They're so huge that they even bought out the Krupp Family, who were infamous weapons suppliers for the Nazis. In essence, they are one of the richest companies in the World, and where did their start-up money come from? The Nazis!
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

What we have then are links to the three major secret trade organizations in the World. Prince Bernhard, who founded the Bilderbergs, enabled the Thyssen Family to launder their money through Holland while the Rockefellers bought nearly 1/3 of the controlling interests of Thyssen (David Rockefeller founded the Trilateral Commission). And finally, Brown Brothers Harriman and UBC, through which Nazi money was funneled into America, was largely formed by Yale's Skull & Bones members, all of whom were instrumental in forming the Council on Foreign Relations (CFR). Do you see how these organizations are connected like the giant tentacles of an Evil octopus?

Finally, in regard to the Bush Family, you have read how the Bush Family fortune was mounted on the back of Nazi blood-money. Plus, you have also learned that the Bush Family has enjoyed business relations with the bin Laden Family for the past thirty years, and that both belonged to the Carlyle Group. Knowing this, what type of loyalties and decisions do you think George W. Bush will make for all of us citizens? Those that benefit everyday Americans? Or those made by his puppet-masters?

If you ask me, I'd say we're in trouble.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

You remind me of someone. He was real keen on copy & pasting. Hed just go on & on & on...............

If your going to be this persistent at least tell me what your directive is. What is your vision and what do you hope to accomplish with all this ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

My friend,

I stated my objective earlier. If you don't like the information I am posting then please answer me this one simple question. Why do you wish to comment on it?

For all others who have read this information and realized the implications of it, I hope you will think twice about the future of this country and what our Government has planned for us.

Not that I am finished exposing much of their plans yet. Not by any means.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

TruthBringer wrote: My friend,

I stated my objective earlier. If you don't like the information I am posting then please answer me this one simple question. Why do you wish to comment on it?

For all others who have read this information and realized the implications of it, I hope you will think twice about the future of this country and what our Government has planned for us.

Not that I am finished exposing much of their plans yet. Not by any means.

I comment on many things that please me, displease me or am ambivalent about. Its my perogative. If its here for the reading its here for replies. Did you only wish complimentary dialogue ? Is it open to interpretation or is your word gospel. Seems to me you yourself are asking many questions. Dont play guru with obscure topics and not expect some exegesis friend.
I AM AWESOME MAN
ELF

Post by ELF »

I expect some schnapps........................
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Well thanks for answering my question. It is definately your perogative to do so as you said before.

I suppose I should have asked why you are wasting your time in here though....if this information does not appeal to you. Which is basicly what I was getting at.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

After the catastrophe of September 11, it was evident how many people in this country love and adored the United States of America. We hung flags, cried, rallied together and showed how much this nation meant to us. With this outpouring of support in mind, we should ask ourselves this question: Why are we allowing politicians, international bankers and corporate heads to slowly run this country into the ground? Why?

These monsters don't have respect for sovereignty, nationalism, or freedom. In fact, they have contempt for these concepts.

To prove this point, did you know that Bill Clinton, while still President in 1997, signed Bill # PDD60 that says that in case of a nuclear strike on the United States, we must absorb it and not retaliate or launch on warning?

This means that we're only allowed to return our nuclear warheads AFTER our enemy's missiles have already landed on our soil. Think about it. If we can't answer until their nukes hit us, where does that leave our warheads? Sitting in their silos! Instead of the silo's being empty (because the warheads have already been launched), they'll be sitting ducks -- ultimately destroyed because we haven't been given a chance to fight back.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

TruthBringer wrote: Well thanks for answering my question. It is definately your perogative to do so as you said before.

I suppose I should have asked why you are wasting your time in here though....if this information does not appeal to you. Which is basicly what I was getting at.

Your posing interesting (in the sense that it borders eccentric) and controversial ideas. Expect some feedback. Isnt that what you want ? Or are you dictating and expect obedient submissiveness ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

If the above scenario ever does take place, we're all screwed anyway, so what's it matter? Can you see what's happening? Isn't it obvious that there are forces at work within our own country....people who are calling the shots that aren't working in our best interest?

The United States is on it's way to it's final Doom. Don't think it can happen? Unless we do something about it very soon than thats exactly whats going to occur. What if one of the "Controllers" after declaring that the New World Order does indeed exist and that there's nothing we can do about it, then says that our Constitution and Bill of Rights have been declared null and void. Can't happen? Why not? What if right now we are being replaced as the World's preeminent superpower? Well guess what folks, thats the Controllers plans, and guess what country they want to have take our place......China.

Think of the assurances and rights that we've been given in this country. The same ones many of us take for granted on a daily basis. Also, consider what a truly remarkable "experiment" the United States has been. For the first time in modern history, people actually had the legal right to speak and act freely without being crushed by the heavy hand of an overlord. This is the first time in modern history that a large segment of the population has been able to enjoy the benefits of a middle-class lifestyle. Prior to the founding of this nation, there were primarily two classes -- the elite rulers or kings and the lowly serfs or slaves.

The lower classes were ultimately forced to spend the majority of their time simply trying to stay alive -- raising crops, finding food, maintaining their shelter and clothing their family. Now we actually have "leisure" time!

But we are now in the process of being knocked from our collective reality. And now we are slowly beginning the process of America's deliberate demise.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nomad wrote: Your posing interesting (in the sense that it borders eccentric) and controversial ideas. Expect some feedback. Isnt that what you want ? Or are you dictating and expect obedient submissiveness ?

Not at all.

Obedient Submissiveness is exactly what we have coming though if we don't force a change in things soon.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

To reinforce this point, take a look at the British Empire. Before we came along, they were the big boys, the "king of the hill". And I'll bet that if you had asked them during their reign if they thought that they were going to be replaced, they would have laughed at the absurdity of such a notion. They were the British Empire, for Pete's sake -- militarily, economically, and culturally superior to everyone! Right?

But guess what? A bigger fish came along -- the United States of America -- that held the potential to be economically developed, manipulated and exploited one-thousand times more than the British. So, what happened? The English were deliberately diminished and America was lifted up on the pedestal. Today, ask most Americans if we can be beaten militarily, economically, or financially. They'd laugh at such a notion. I mean, we're the American Empire!

Hey folks, listen closely. There's an even BIGGER fish in the ocean. And it's China. Consider how many more people and how much more land they have that can be developed, manipulated, and economically exploited. It's dizzying, and it's taking place right now.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

TruthBringer wrote: Well thanks for answering my question. It is definately your perogative to do so as you said before.

It has nothing to do with the appeal, or lack of appeal to the "information."

It has to do with you not telling people, "don't bother reading if you're not going to agree, and if you don't take what I say as gospel, you're ignorant." That's all I'm getting from you, not some vital, necessary information. I'm just getting preachy, paranoid, conspiracy theories and you being evasive and not really wanting any response, just a place to post all this crap and have us all fall in line.

We tend to question things here, and if you don't like that, that's your problem. No one here is a sheep.
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

If anyone has ever seen video footage of China these days, than you can honestly say that in many places, if you didn't know better, you'd think that you were looking at America! Right now, China is being primed to assume control as the new "King of the Hill". And when you think about it, do the Controllers care? No! They hate concepts such as nationalism and sovereignty.

The Controllers are only concerned with maintaining and expanding their control and -- the bottom line -- profit margins. Right now, with the largest population in the World, China has the highest potential for future profits for the Controllers. It's scary, but true.

The truth is that there is a secretive plot fomented by the Controllers to deliberately undermine America while at the same time enabling China to become the next World Superpower.

Aided by parts of the Israeli Government, and especially the Mossad, Red Communist China is undoubtedly this nation's greatest threat - a plotting, inhuman beast ready to strike at us when we've been sufficiently weakened.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

BabyRider wrote: It has nothing to do with the appeal, or lack of appeal to the "information."

It has to do with you not telling people, "don't bother reading if you're not going to agree, and if you don't take what I say as gospel, you're ignorant." That's all I'm getting from you, not some vital, necessary information. I'm just getting preachy, paranoid, conspiracy theories and you being evasive and not really wanting any response, just a place to post all this crap and have us all fall in line.

We tend to question things here, and if you don't like that, that's your problem. No one here is a sheep.

I'm sorry you feel that way BabyRider but anyone who knows me would know that those aren't my intentions.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

In the starkest terms possible, our country is being set up to take a mighty fall, and when our economy and military are stretched to their thinnest points, there is a very high chance that Red China is planning to storm in and give us a royal ass-whipping. And if it turns out that we are beaten to a pulp and thoroughly defeated, China will reign supreme as the next Global "king of the hill".

The wheels are being set into motion to implement a massive shift in World power. The Controllers have their sights on China, viewing it as a huge untapped market waiting to be exploited.

If that happens and America has been knocked from its perch and loses its vaulted position atop the pyramid of control, try to imagine the resulting consequences. Our standard of living will drop, our influence around the World will plummet, and somebody else - an entire country with a Communist Government that views us with disdain -- will be the vehicle through which the Controllers will try and continue to pull their evil shenanigans.

In other words, all of the privileges we've come to enjoy will be stripped away from us and given to Red China.
Nomad

Post by Nomad »

TruthBringer wrote: Not at all.

Obedient Submissiveness is exactly what we have coming though if we don't force a change in things soon.

Well now thats something I can agree with you on. Were a nation...scratch that a world of apathetic puppies, wagging our tails and licking/re-electing our masters. Its the content of your posts I disagree with. Im simply not as cynical as you are. Do I think there are govt officials out there with less than pure intentions ? Yes. For the most part though I think what we have before us is ineptness and a lack of larges scale thinkers with the populations best interest at heart.

I suppose most elected officials start out with good intentions but after special interest groups, lobbyists and peer pressure gets their claws in them it becomes a clouded vision at best. You seem to think you know what the problems are, what are the solutions ?
I AM AWESOME MAN
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

JAB wrote: I think that's the point BR is trying to make - we DON'T know you yet you want us to buy into all this.
Thanks, Jo, that's exactly what I'm saying. He contributes nothing else to this forum but all this crap that is the best cure for insomnia that I've ever seen. Cramming it down our throats with post after post after post. My eyes would bleed before I got done reading half of it.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Return to “Warfare Military”