WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Blackadder
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 2:42 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by Blackadder »

Hi Saint, I do hope you detected a hint of cynicism with an undertone of Anglo-saxon sarcasm.

"Always look on the bright side of life" and all that.

I don't want to burn, certainly not my lad, but we're so hateful.

Recently I saw a young mother screaming abuse at her daughter and then a random passer by in a busy supermarket. She wasn't a happy bunny.

Somethings going on, I think people are getting angrier as a collective.

Me and you not included. haha
mikeinie
Posts: 3130
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:43 am

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by mikeinie »

Relax:


User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

Part of the problem for me is that this thread remains completely unfinished. I have been doing so many other things that I have been unable to finish this thread in the way that I would be satisfied with. Another thing that really gets on my nerves to no end is that I tried to replicate this thread on many different forums, because I consider this to be one of my most significant threads I have ever created, in terms of it's impact on the Human psyche, something I am always trying to achieve. But what bothers me is that on the forums I attempted to replicate it on, most people just laughed and on 98% of them the thread was removed within seconds to days.

So I am left with two of these threads in existance. Which at this point I am confortable with. What I am not comfortable with is the fact that I have been unable to finish this thread, which is something that I was hoping to achieve before December 21st, 2012 actually rolls around. I have been wrestling with the Pole-Shift section for some time now, because I believe I am in actual possession of a list of possible safety spots within the United States of America and even somewhat around the World, but I am reluctant to post them because if it turns out that I am completely wrong by doing so, then I don't want to separate people from their families (even if I am right about these spots by the way), and have what is almost inevitable take place, which is that some people would actaully travel to these spots but many of their family members would stay behind. The person who I obtained this information from was none other than the late grate Edgar Cayce, who I must admit I put alot of my faith in, and my confidence in, because he has done wonders for me with some of his medical information.

With that said, I may one day just post the rest of my information (the safety spots included) because I guess ultimately no matter what happens, it is up to each individual to take responsibility for their actions, and I should not be blamed for doing my best to sort out what places might be safer around the World if a Pole-Shift does indeed take place very soon.

I will have to take a stance either way, so I hope whatever I decide, that it does not have too many far reaching consequences for those who took my information seriously, if it turns out that it was not as helpful as I had hoped it would be. I'm leaning in the direction of posting it at the moment now though, so that is where I am currently headed.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
OpenMind
Posts: 8645
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:54 am

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by OpenMind »

TB, I am curious as to how anywhere on the Earth can be safe from a reversal of the magnetic poles of the planet.

What would make it hazardous in the first place?
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

OpenMind;1267121 wrote: TB, I am curious as to how anywhere on the Earth can be safe from a reversal of the magnetic poles of the planet.

What would make it hazardous in the first place?



You know it might just turn out that no place is as safe as another. But at least according to what I have studied from Edgar Cayce and his works, he does claim that there will be certain places that will not be as affected as others.

If I just go off of what I already know, obviously certain places that are further away from the ocean would have a better chance of avoiding massive tidal waves (and I'm talkin massive, like hundreds of feet high). While others which were closer would most likely be innundared by the water.

Other places that are far away from major fault lines, and even the minor ones, would probably do better when it comes to Earthquakes, although I'm no scientist and it might be possible to have a major Earthquake happen no matter what part of the World you are in, although I would be pretty sure that there would have to be less of a chance of that when you are further away from any faults.

And then there are other geographical circumstances, such as some places having more local sources of fresh water than others who might be depending on getting their fresh water from outside of their area.

There would be some places that would be more likely to be effected by winds, where as others might do better because of highrise buildings and things that would cut into it, slowing it down perhaps.

Some places would perhaps be more resistant to fires and fire damage than others, due to the types of buildings and such.

I mean there are many different things to take into consideration I guess. But there are some which seem to make sense just by watching what happens to them at the moment. From year to year. But for some reason Edgar Cayce did recommend certain places more than others. And for those places that he recommended I do happen to have a copy of. It would take me a bit to post them all and when I do I'm sure it will be many days to complete, as was the case with what I posted in this thread so far, but after it was all said and done, it just might be worth it.

I'm thinking of saying what the heck though and doing this next week because we don't have much time left and I don't wanna regret not doing it when it might be too late to get on here and post it.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

By the way it's kind of ironic but I haven't seen the movie 2012 yet. I plan to though and I'm glad it was John Cusack who they picked for the role. I'm kind of partial to him though because we share the same Birthday. =) Besides the fact that I think he's a good actor.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

Gonna go see 2012 today. I'll let you guys know what I thought about it. I'll see if it matches up with some of the stuff I've been studying over the years.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
OpenMind
Posts: 8645
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:54 am

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by OpenMind »

I've read your explanation through, TB. I feel as though I'm missing a crucial piece of information here. I understand that there is going to be a reversal of the magnetic poles. Something that has happened several times throughout the history of this planet Earth.

I understand that this will probably be caused by a general shift of the molten magnetic material of the Earth's core. Further, it is known that the magnetic north pole has shifted. As far as I understand, the major world armies are not expecting any more than a need to adjust their compasses as a result of the reversal.

What I don't understand is how the pole reversal will cause the devastation you have described.

I look forward to your appraisal of the film. The trailers I have seen have put me off seeing it.
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

OpenMind;1267519 wrote: I've read your explanation through, TB. I feel as though I'm missing a crucial piece of information here. I understand that there is going to be a reversal of the magnetic poles. Something that has happened several times throughout the history of this planet Earth.

I understand that this will probably be caused by a general shift of the molten magnetic material of the Earth's core. Further, it is known that the magnetic north pole has shifted. As far as I understand, the major world armies are not expecting any more than a need to adjust their compasses as a result of the reversal.

What I don't understand is how the pole reversal will cause the devastation you have described.

I look forward to your appraisal of the film. The trailers I have seen have put me off seeing it.



Sounds good. I'm gonna go ahead and post about it later today because we were unfortunately unable to see the movie last night due to circumstances beyond our control, we arrived at the movies too late because the last one started at 9:45 and we got there at about 10:35 PM.

So....we're going to go ahead and see the movie today. But I'm just waiting for my girlfriend to wake up and she's asleep at the moment. Soon as she does though I'm there. You can imagine my frustration last night when we weren't able to see it, but I figure, it was Sunday, what did I expect?
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

Just got done watching it. Glad I saw it on the big screen. I must admit the way they see the worst scenario playing out is very similar to how I see it playing out. I noticed they also incorporated the legend of the Atlanteans in with the movie as well (The almost indestructable boats, etc.). So they threw a little history in there for those who were able to pick up on it.

The African reference at the end of the movie is also tied in with the Atlantean legend. Because it was indeed Africa that the Atlanteans were supposed to have traveled to at that time of their deluge, and it was indeed supposably one of the only continents at that time that was not submerged beneath the ocean.

But aside from that being tied in with the Atlantean legend, I personally don't believe that it is exactly the way things will go down. I believe that there will indeed be enormous tidal waves that pale in comparison to anything we have ever seen in our lifetimes, and that they will indeed cover many different areas on many different continents, certainly killing millions if not billions in the process, but I also believe that after all of the fires that will take place (as shown in the movie), the volcanoes that will have erupted (as was shown in the movie), tidal waves that will have overcome nations (as was shown in the movie), and all of the other disasterous things that may/will occur, that there will be much more land mass still around than was depicted at the end of the movie.

There will still be places in the United States that will be inhabitable. There will be other places around the World as well, and in fact Africa this time around might not do quite as well as it did according to the history of Atlantis. Instead I would look to places like Australia to be more of a safe haven during the coming possible disaster (not that places in Africa won't be safe as well, but I don't think on the same scale as was before as I mentioned above), but I will get into that more next week.

PS - It's also quite possible that the director was trying to show a bit of irony in the movie, since it is part of the mainstream scientific belief that Human beings originated from Africa, only to return to it after everything had been destroyed in the movie. Either scenario works though. And I think they did a nice job with that. One thing I can tell you for sure, is that whoever it was that directed that movie had certainly done their research.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus Predictions For This Century:

The sun, twenty degrees into Taurus

There will be a tremendous Earthquake,

The greater theater filled will be ruined,

The air, heaven and the Earth will be

dark and obscure

When the unbelievers call on God and the Saints.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

This could possibly be a prediction for what life will be like after the effects of the possible coming Pole-Shift:

Nostradamus Predictions For This Century:

All the Christian Kingdoms

And even those of the infidels

will tremble for the space of

twenty-five years.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus Predictions For This Century:

At the forty-eighth degree of latitude,

At the end of Cancer there is

a very great drought....

distress from fire in the sky.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus Predictions For This Century:

"A great realm will be left desolated,

Near the Ebro an assembly will be formed:

The Pyrenees mountains will console him,

When in May lands will be trembling."
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

Nostradamus Predictions For This Century:

"Because of the swelling of the Ebro, Po, Tagus, Tiber amd Rhone

And because of the pond of Geneva and Arezzo,

The two great chiefs and cities of the Garonne,

Taken, dead, drowned: human booty divided."
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

This one comes from a newly discovered way of decoding the prophesies of Nostradamus - take what you will from it:

Nostradamus Predictions For This Century:

"The Great Hole continues in the ozone layer over Antarctica.

The Arctic ocean - another opens up.

It theatens to ruin the World,

Which cannot by itself avoid the crackling scythe, the crackling pits."
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

This one comes from a newly discovered way of decoding the prophesies of Nostradamus - take what you will from it:

Nostradamus Predictions For This Century:

"After the earthquake,

North America is crackling within a radius,

which stretches from coast to coast.

Everything will redden. Under a hot sun, crops are on fire,

flocks and herds die. Grain is scarce."
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

The Sanctus Germanus Prophecies:

"The earth at this time is moving in at greater rapidity to the photon belt. This is what you call it. It is more like moving into something akin to your car wash. The planet moves into the scrubbers, moves into the water that will clean away the filth and pollution at all levels of life on earth. And with it comes for you great disruptions, great changes, breakups, massive geological changes, but then again this happens every once and a while during a cycle, and it is so necessary before we can build something new."

"This we have said countless times and we say it again. Our host, the planet earth, sweeps everything clear: the rot, the towers of finance, the towers of economic and political systems that keep man oppressed and in chains, so why not see this sweeping action as something wonderful—a bit bothersome at times—but when it is all over, you will feel this wonderful nature, the way you should feel it."

"And it is the nature that earth gives to all of you, and by giving it to all of you, it nurtures you all. So, I come to you to comfort you before the changes come. Oh, yes, changes have started but the big ones are coming. And those of you who survive this will do so with strength and courage, and that strength and courage will carry you in to the great rebuilding of the earth plane on a firmer basis and in a nice clean room."
Link removed by moderator
mikeinie
Posts: 3130
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:43 am

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by mikeinie »

OK, so, the New World (later to be called America) was discovered in 1492, and yet only 58 years later (Nostradamus started his writings in 1550) was predicting the fall of ‘North America’…

Oh, the first documented discovery of the Antarctica was in 1772, so how was he writing about it in 1550?

The ozone layer was not discovered until 1913, so that means in 1550 Nostradamus talked about a hole in something not discovered yet over an area not discovered yet.

Come on, his writings can be interpreted to mean anything they are so abstract.
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

mikeinie;1267974 wrote: OK, so, the New World (later to be called America) was discovered in 1492, and yet only 58 years later (Nostradamus started his writings in 1550) was predicting the fall of ‘North America’…

Oh, the first documented discovery of the Antarctica was in 1772, so how was he writing about it in 1550?

The ozone layer was not discovered until 1913, so that means in 1550 Nostradamus talked about a hole in something not discovered yet over an area not discovered yet.

Come on, his writings can be interpreted to mean anything they are so abstract.



Yeah I knew that part would be touchy for some. It was taken from a source which had used a different method to actually decode the prophecies that were already written. Those ones are a little strange to me too, but I figure I never discount any prophecy and it was a published source so I thought I would add both of them.

For the record, Nostradamus didn't use the words North America in any of his quatrains that I know of. One time he did use the word Amerique I believe, which is extremely close...but never North America that I know of.

What this person did (the source I took it from) was to look deeper at the quatrains and actually find a code within them to come up with his own predictions. Some of them were about California and such as well but I didn't want to add them in here for this precise reason. That I knew certain people would be confused.

But either way the Nostradamus section is over so I am moving on to others.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

Alright guys, I was checking my watch to figure out exactly what time it was, and then I was in for kind of a shock because I realized that it was Leonardo Da Vinci time.



Some people might not know this either, but Leonardo Da Vinci was a bit of a prophet himself. He did give predictions that appear to be related to the Pole-Shift so I thought I'd go ahead and post them here for all of you.

Leonardo Da Vinci in the year 1482:

"The highest mountains, although they are far from the seashores, will drive the sea out of it's place."

Leonardo Da Vinci:

"All the elements will be seen mixed together with a Great Disturbance, running now to the centre of the Earth. Now to the sky....sometimes from East to West, and similarly from this hemisphere to the other."

Leonardo Da Vinci:

"All the waters dashing on their shores, seemed to be battling them with the blows of drowned bodies."

Leonardo Da Vinci:

"Among irremediable and destructive terrors, the inundations caused by rivers in flood should certainly be set before every other dreadful and terrifying movement..."

Leonardo Da Vinci:

"The mud will be so deep that men will walk above the trees in their villages."

Leonardo Da Vinci:

"The mournful shouts will be heard. And the Lord cries, the hoarse and feeble voices of those who will be tortured and despoiled, and left at the end naked and motionless."

Leonardo Da Vinci:

"Cities of Africa, your children will be seen to be torn apart in their own homes."

Leonardo Da Vinci:

"Innumerable lives will be extinguished, and innumerable holes will be made over the Earth."
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
AussiePam
Posts: 9898
Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:57 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by AussiePam »

Please cite the references for the "prophecies" allegedly made by Leonardo da Vinci.
"Life is too short to ski with ugly men"

User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

AussiePam;1271194 wrote: Please cite the references for the "prophecies" allegedly made by Leonardo da Vinci.



I took them directly from this episode of The Nostradamus Effect on the History Channel:

The Nostradamus Effect on HISTORY: Da Vinci's Armageddon € - Video
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

By the way guys there should be another episode of The Nostradamus Effect on tonight at around 9/8 Central on the History Channel. May be a little earlier you might want to check your tv guide. There is one on every Wedensday though, one of the coolest series they have ever produced in my opinion. Not sure if tonights is going to be a re-run or a new one.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

Apocalypse 2012 Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura part-1:

Apocalypse 2012 Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura part-1 Video

Apocalypse 2012 Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura part-2:

Apocalypse 2012 2/6 - Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura Video

Apocalypse 2012 Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura part-3:

Apocalypse 2012 3/6 - Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura Video

Apocalypse 2012 Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura part-4:

Apocalypse 2012 4/6 - Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura Video

Apocalypse 2012 5/6 - Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura:

Apocalypse 2012 5/6 - Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura Video

Apocalypse 2012 6/6 - Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura:

Apocalypse 2012 6/6 - Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura Video
Link removed by moderator
mikeinie
Posts: 3130
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 3:43 am

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by mikeinie »

OK, I can't believe it but I am going to watch a few of these just to see what is 'really going on' in the world :)
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

mikeinie;1283446 wrote: OK, I can't believe it but I am going to watch a few of these just to see what is 'really going on' in the world :)



Please, by all means, let us know how you feel about it all when you're done hey?
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
Saint_
Posts: 3291
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:05 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by Saint_ »

Soooo.... you say the world is going to end. If that's true, then there are two things I can do about it:

1. Go crazy, stockpile water and food and ammunition that won't help me anyway since I will be destroyed.

2. Ignore it and live my life happily ignorant until the last second, getting lots of happiness and love from my family and friends.

I think I'll ignore it.:-6
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

Saint_;1283462 wrote: Soooo.... you say the world is going to end. If that's true, then there are two things I can do about it:

1. Go crazy, stockpile water and food and ammunition that won't help me anyway since I will be destroyed.

2. Ignore it and live my life happily ignorant until the last second, getting lots of happiness and love from my family and friends.

I think I'll ignore it.:-6



The whole World is not going to end my friend, just much of civilization as we know it. And yes, many will not survive. The only question is whether you or I will be one of those or not. And I have a funny feeling we're not going to know the answer to that until the day it actually happens.

However, I am going to continue posting in this thread (I have been for the past 3 and 1/2 - 4 years or so). and I will continue to do that until enough people take this stuff seriously to at least have half of a horses ass chance of surviving. If I helped even 1 person prepare for this, than I feel I did a good thing.

I haven't gotten to the safety spots part of this thread yet, but I do plan to. I still have enough time to get to it so I will. But either way you want to look at it, the clock is ticking.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

The Cumaen Sibyl said that after her generation there would be 9 more generations after hers, each with a period of 800 years. This is a prophecy that the Cumaen Sibyl gave about the 10th and final generation of 800 years (the one that she says began in the year 2000) and is for our current generation:

The Cumaean Sibyl Prophecy:

"These things in the tenth generation shall come to pass. The earth shall be shaken by a great earthquake that throws many cities into the sea. There shall be war. Fire shall come flashing forth from the heavens, and many cities burn. Black ashes shall fill the great sky. Then know the anger of the Gods."
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

The prophet Merlin was not just a fable from the story of King Arthur, but was actually a real true prophet that lived during the 6th century. He gave prophecies related to our own time, and possibly related to 2012 as well.



The Prophet Merlin's Prophecy:

"A sea shall be discharged and the river burn for seven months, fish shall die in the heat thereof, and shall grow multiple tails."



The Prophet Merlin's Prophecy:



"London shall mourn for the death of 20,000. And the river shall turn to blood."




The Prophet Merlin's Prophecy:

"The seas shall rise up in the twinkling of an eye, the winds shall fight together with a dreadful blast."




Merlin gave his own version of an astrological apocalypse that he said we would experience in our generation. He said that it would appear to us from Earth that all of the planets in our solar system will have come out of their places, and that they will appear to have run riot through each of the 12 signs. There is only one way that could happen, and it would be if our own Earth's movement changes it's rotation, which would seem to reflect a prediction of a Polar-Shift. And if it is correct that these changes to the magnetic pole are going to continue, and be as dramatic as they have been describes by some scientists, then it does really mean that the nature of the planet will change.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

Ursula Southeil (Mother Shipton) is said to have also given prophecies in her time that related to our current day. These prophecies may also relate to a type of Polar-Shift or massive change event that will effect all life on planet Earth during our time.

Ursula Southeil's (Mother Shipton's) Prophecy:

"When pictures look alive with movements free, when ships like fishes swim beneath the sea, when men outstripping birds can soar the sky, then, half the World, deep drenched in blood, shall die."
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

There was a Native American prophet named Black Elk, who also gave prophecies that correlate with our current time period. He also describes a type of apocalypse that will effect all of Humanity:

Black Elk's Prophecy:

"All over the universe, I could hear the winds at war, like wild beasts fighting, it was dark, and terrible about me, like rapid gunfire, and whirling smoke, like women and children, wailing and screaming, all over the World."
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

Recently people have been astonished by something called "The Web Bots" where predictions are made by a computer program rather than by a Human Being. Whether or not the Web Bot predictions are real or not is beside the point, because many of them have shown to be accurate enough to catch the attention of millions of people around the World.

Like many ancient and modern prophets around the World, the Web Bots also point to a global cataclysm as we approach the year 2012. The Web Bots point to words like Sun, Gamma Ray Bursts, Energy, and even to words that appear to describe a phenomenon which is very similar to the Ancient Mayans predictions about an astrological line-up and possible catastrophe. They also point to words that describe a possible solar event, that would be extraordinary, and could relate to a discharge that comes out and slaps the earth around, and could end up burning a good chunk of the Earth in the process.
Link removed by moderator
havemercy
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:59 am

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by havemercy »

Truth bringer - thanks for these posts. i can concur that time is getting close, mankind has bought this onto itself
User avatar
OpenMind
Posts: 8645
Joined: Sun Sep 11, 2005 3:54 am

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by OpenMind »

Even so. The poor people don't have much choice, do they. We have already seen this. Even now. Unless they happen to live close to a so called 'safe spot', wherever they may be.
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

havemercy;1283730 wrote: Truth bringer - thanks for these posts. i can concur that time is getting close, mankind has bought this onto itself



Glad you got something out of it.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

OpenMind;1283877 wrote: Even so. The poor people don't have much choice, do they. We have already seen this. Even now. Unless they happen to live close to a so called 'safe spot', wherever they may be.



People always have a shot at survival. It's just they have to be willing to make moves that other people in their life might not be willing to make. They have to be willing to take matters into their own hands even when others are telling them not to do so.

It will be hard for people who follow Edgar Cayce's advice for the safe spots (that's where I got the info from and that's whos really responsible for them when I eventually post them) to leave their loved ones who won't follow them, but that is a personal choice that each person will have to make.

I'm glad I don't have any family living in the red zone in California. If I did, I would be spending every day trying to convince them to leave, but guess what, most likely they would not. This is something I have to be prepared for, that some of my family just won't heed the advice. And they will remain in a highly disasterous prone area simply because it's what they have grown used to. But if they love it enough to lose their life over it, than who am I to tell them to leave?

California is not the only highly disasterous prone state though. There are many others. The majority of the United States is going to be effected negatively, and let me put it this way, almost no place in the United States will be unaffected, but there are places in the United States that will be safe than others. This is a fact. No one in the government is mobilizing people to any of these safe spots that I have studied. It really does appear that the government is taking the "You do it yourself" attitude. But what can we expect from a corrupt system? It is a shame that even Al Gore who talks so much about coastal cities being flooded and what not, has not put his money where his mouth is to mobilize people to safer areas. He hasn't done a damn thing to try and convince people to leave certain areas. And yet he is supposed to be the spokesperson for the whole global warming debacle. But what can we expect from a man who is only in it for the money he will gain from promoting green technologies?

Not a single politician has taken the steps towards real action. All they do is talk, talk, talk, talk. There are some hopeful ones like Ron Paul, but even he has not educated himself on this problem. And the ones that have don't do anything to back up what they are saying. We have only maybe 1-2 years left before the Earth will really start to speed up it's cleansing process, and we can't count on our own government to bail out a single American from losing their home, when they are willing to bail out major banks with trillions of our tax dollars. The simple fact is, they don't trust us. They would never give each American even a fraction of what they gave the banks, not even $5,000 a person. Why? Because they don't trust us. They put more trust into wall street than they do their own citizens. They are a joke. There are still some programs left to help the poor but even those programs are going to run into trouble. And yet trillions of dollars, TRILLIONS, have already been given away to greedy banksters who haven't even begun loaning the money out like they were supposed to originally do in the first place. And now the government is speaking about yet another bail out for the banks. It is disgusting.
Link removed by moderator
havemercy
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:59 am

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by havemercy »

personally I believe in major events such as birth and death are pre written, doesn't matter what 'safe spot' you are in or what danger you are in if you are going to live you will no matter what, we see at all he time when there is a sure death one survives and via versa.

Now is the time to contemplate on ones soul and try to make the mid strong for what will be coming over the next few years
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

havemercy;1284051 wrote: personally I believe in major events such as birth and death are pre written, doesn't matter what 'safe spot' you are in or what danger you are in if you are going to live you will no matter what, we see at all he time when there is a sure death one survives and via versa.

Now is the time to contemplate on ones soul and try to make the mid strong for what will be coming over the next few years



I have to admit I've considered that possibility as well, but I do believe strongly in Edgar Cayce's words and if he did list a few areas that he thought were "safer", than I have to at least honor him by posting them. Still Got some other things I'd like to discuss here first though.
Link removed by moderator
havemercy
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:59 am

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by havemercy »

TruthBringer;1284053 wrote: I have to admit I've considered that possibility as well, but I do believe strongly in Edgar Cayce's words and if he did list a few areas that he thought were "safer", than I have to at least honor him by posting them. Still Got some other things I'd like to discuss here first though.



course, it does not mean one stops trying and does nothing
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

havemercy;1284054 wrote: course, it does not mean one stops trying and does nothing



Very true.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

Alright guys one of the things I'd like to bring up is supplies. Now I have already been preparing with my family. And it's time we went over this in this thread.

I have enough water to last for about 3-4 months give or take, depending on how many people are going to be using it (my girlfriends family is huge) so that might cut the water time down to around 2 months of usage.

But, the good news is that mother nature supplies the World with a fresh supply of water every so often, and once my jugs run out all I need to do then is put them all outside to collect the rain on a heavy rainstorm night and I could have them all filled up by the next day, which would give us another 2-4 months to go off of.

Right now, water is relatively cheap. So there is no excuse, and everyone and I mean everyone should be storing up water wherever and however they possibly can. I don't care if you don't have the space, if you have enough money to rent out a very tiny storage room at a facility than you should do it at the cheapest rate you can find. And then fill it up with water and canned foods and such. Because when things start to go bad guys, you can bet that the grocery stores are going to close and lock their doors just like they did during Hurricane Katrina, and that no one will be able to go and buy water, there will just be too many people to supply, and the stores wouldn't be able to keep up with them even if they wanted to.

Plus, some people have stated that right after all of the natural disasters and such, bottled water could go up to as much as $10 a gallon. And that is more than most people can afford to store up on. So get this stuff done while you can, it might end up making things alot easier for you. And don't put it past the stores to raise the prices of bottled water either, they have to keep up with supply and demand, and even if they open back up, without electricity, water pumps won't work around the country, and if they know that they are the only source that you can get their bottled water from, they will raise the price on it, just like gas stations do during a gas shortage. It's the same concept, and they will do it. Don't doubt it.

Ok so that covers the water. Next is food. Food is alot harder because it doesn't last as long, and it is harder to store. I have maybe, 1 month's supply of food at the moment, and I have been saving for awhile. It is more expensive than water at the moment, and it takes up more space. And there are only certain types of foods that will last a long time (crackers, canned meat, canned fruit, etc.). So the amount of nutrition that a person will get per day will be significantly reduced from where it is right now. But oh well, that's the sacrifice we will have to make during these coming hard times.

And that's where multivitamins come in. I have maybe a 2 year supply of multi-vitamins at the moment, because that is the key to keeping up your nutrition levels, because no one will be able to eat a well balanced diet when all this stuff begins, and a multi-vitamin might would be the key factor in you not getting nutrition deficient diseases and such, which will be more than likely, because it will be as if we are back in the days of sailors and such where they would get scurvy and what not from not getting enough vitamin c and whatever. Now you might be saying, how the hell did you afford a 2 year supply of multi-vitamins? It's easy. You only need a few large bottles (the 320 pill count kind) to equal enough for a 2 year supply. And 2 or 3 of those bottles will run you only about $30-40 dollars. But that might just be the most important investment you ever make for your family. This is because the body doesn't really need 1 multivitamin every single day. So you can spread out each dose for 1 pill every 3 days for each person in your family, etc. 3 or 4 bottles will be enough to make sure that your entire family is getting the necessary nutrition they need, even if you give 1 pill to them every week, it would still be enough to help them fight off some of the diseases you can get from malnutrition.

Alright so that covers that. Now, those are the basics for staying alive. But there are other things you can do, which even I haven't still done yet, which I will do. Wherever you can get cheap packs up matches, start storing up on them. Get one of those large black trash bags and start tossing match books into it every so often. If you keep doing that for the next 2 years by the time this stuff hits you will have enough matches in that trash bag to probably last you for years in order to make fires, light candles, provide light in the dark, etc., etc. But this is a must.

Next on the list. Soap. Most people when they think of hard times and soap think of hand sanitizer. This is not the way to look at it. Those bottles of hand sanitizer are semi-expensive. And they are not the most efficient way to go. The most efficient way to go would be to start storing up on bars of soap, because not only would the bars last longer, but if you go with the cheaper relatively unknown brands of soap, you can get them for as low as $1.00 per bar. And each bar could last you maybe 1 week if you use them sparingly. So $100 worth of soap bars would last you for quite awhile. And there are other options for cleaning yourself as well, such as using citrus juice from citrus fruits like oranges. Oranges have natural cleaning properties. You could technically get the same effect by rubbing citrus juice on your hands, etc., and then rinsing them with water. However, you wouldn't be able to get the oranges from stores, so unless you have a citrus garden in your front yard, this option may not be viable for you.

Ok and next on the list would be clothes. Make sure to stock up on the cheapest clothes you can find. Again a black garbage bag would do. All you need to do is go to goodwill, and you can get these shirts and pants there for pennies on the dollar. Yeah they don't look the best, but are you really going to care when you have a clean shirt to put on and a clean pair of pants to put on, and feel confident knowing that you have enough clothes to wear when your other ones begin to wear out? Because again, you will not be able to get clothes from the stores anymore. Because they won't be open and they won't be serving you. So that covers the clothes.

Alright and last on my list (other people may have other things they would like to add and that's fine, if you do, please list them in this thread so people can take notes), but last for me would be a form of entertainment. The bottom line is, you get enough people together in a room, without anything to do to keep their minds entertained, and you could have quite a situation on your hands. Now the cheapest and most effective form of entertainment is going to be card games and board games. Trust me, they might be going out of style at the moment, but as soon as the electrical grids go out, they are going to come right back into style faster than you can snap. Now if you don't have the money to buy board games (they can be quite expensive these days - unless you find them at goodwill or a store like that) than card games would be the way to go. Me personally, I have plans to buy at least 10 brand new magic the gathering decks. The game magic the gathering, in case some of you guys don't know, is an extremely fun game when learned, and it can eliminate boredom for hours if played with more than 1 person. I love the game personally, and I took the time many years ago to learn how to play it. If you haven't learned how to play the game magic the gathering yet, you need to do so, because aside from other card games I would say it is probably one of the most fun card games to play out there, and besides possibly playing other strategy games such as chess - which requires too much concentration in my opinion, I prefer magic the gathering which requires less but can be just as fun. Anyways, get cards, stock up on cards. If you don't like magic, than just stock up on regular playing cards, so you will be able to play spades, poker, texas-holdem, and all the other fun ones. I am going to stock up on playing cards too, which are a little cheaper than magic decks. But anyways 10 magic card decks is going to run me about $100. But trust me, it will be well worth it. Here's a link to the magic the gathering card website so that people can study it and learn how to play it. The cool thing with magic is, if you don't want to follow the official rules for playing it, you can come up with your own, because it does leave a little room for the imagination. Here's the link: Magic Experience : Magic: The Gathering

Ok now I'm going to stop there for now. All of that stuff I just listed is fairly cheap. So it shouldn't be too much of a problem for people to gather that stuff. But all of that stuff is going to make you more comfortable while riding out all of the problems we have coming, and remember, the most important health is Spiritual health first, then Mental health, and then Physical health. Because the Mind controls the body, and if your Mind isn't right, everything else goes down the drain. The Spiritual health is the most important of course, because it gives you hope, and hope is a mainstay, just ask anyone who has been wrongly imprisoned for more than 10-15 years. They will tell you it was hope that got them through it all, and not giving up on themselves.

And the last part is, surround yourself only with people you can trust your life with. And no one else. Only people who you know that truly care about you, and aren't going to try and take advantage of you during your weakest moments. These are the people you need to have on your team. Strength in numbers is a fact.
Link removed by moderator
havemercy
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:59 am

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by havemercy »

Good info there. This may be me being lazy and ignorant, actually it is:wah: but could u bullet point where u beliefs come on what could happen v soon i.e. religion, science, research etc

Mine is based on talking to very enlightened souls around the globe
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

havemercy;1284094 wrote: Good info there. This may be me being lazy and ignorant, actually it is:wah: but could u bullet point where u beliefs come on what could happen v soon i.e. religion, science, research etc

Mine is based on talking to very enlightened souls around the globe



Well when I mentioned Spiritual health I didn't necessarily mean in the form of a religion. I meant more in the form of what can inspire you in your worst times. What can keep your feelings balanced and centered in your most troubled moments. When you are scared, confused, and worried. Whatever that source is for you, make it your focal point, and hold onto it with all of your being. For me, it is the thought of the Creative Force in the Universe. The Force that never dies. For others, who for whatever reason are unable to bring themselves to take interest in such a Force, than make sure that you find something, anything that can inspire you and bring up your morale, whether it be a movie you saw where you saw someone persevere, or whether it be someone you knew who remained strong and lasted through a situation even when you didn't think that they would or could and could not understand how they did. That's what I mean when I say Spiritual health. Control over your feelings, which believe it or not do not come from your mind, but come from somewhere much, much deeper than that.

To put it simply, make sure that you have the ability to keep your emotions balanced. Balance is the key. You need to remain as calm as possible. And because there won't be any doctors around for a long time, and because hospitals will be filled to the brink or destroyed, than you need to make sure that you keep your feelings under control and keep yourselves from getting into physical disputes. One single cut on a persons finger, one major cut on a person's face or body, anything like that when these times come can be life threatening. I don't care if you are a fighter and you enjoy a good fight, that kind of stuff is going to be putting your life at risk, because there will be no antibiotics available for use, and if someone gets infected due to a cut they received while fighting over something insanely foolish, than they better hope they can pull through that kind of thing with a miracle. Trust me, I have seen animals die from what started out as a minor cut from another animal, and which turned into an infectious gaping hole of bacteria, and ended up spreading throughout their body, and killing them. And the only reason we Human Beings haven't had to experience things like that, is because at the moment we can run to the emergency room whenever we need to.

So take my advice, no matter how much you get angry at the people you surround yourself with, NO PHYSICAL FIGHTING WHATSOEVER, UNLESS YOU ARE PROTECTING THE LIVES OF YOURSELF OR YOUR LOVED ONES, BUT ONLY IN THOSE SITUATIONS. AND FOR NO OTHER REASON OTHER THAN THAT. Or you might just end up being the cause of your own death.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

And one other thing. For those who are counting on their governments to protect them when all this stuff starts happening, don't fool yourselves, it's not going to happen.

Even if you managed to get into one of the underground bunkers that governments are currently building around the World for themselves and the rich, do you really want to be stuck inside one of them when they lock the doors on you and start setting the rules on how you will live your following days out? What if they started to go crazy on you in there? It could happen....they would be the ones with the weapons trust me, and what they say will go at that point, and you would not be able to escape.

So you can live free and on your own terms, or you can live in an underground bunker where the government will be watching your every move and in some cases possibly even abusing you and your family.

If you are rich, and you have already made plans to get into one of these bunkers, all I have to say to you is good luck, because I'm not going anywhere near them. It would be like a horror movie once those huge metal doors shut on you. And suddenly you will realize that all you have done is voluntarily offered yourself up as a prisoner.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

I just wanted to do my own quick tutorial on magic the gathering because I just went to that site and went through it's different tutorial videos and I thought to myself that it would be extremely hard for some people to learn how to play this game who have never played it before by only watching those videos. I mean the site is amazingly crafted (Some of the greatest artists in the World work for Magic the Gathering) I will give it that, but it is very technical and some people don't want to learn that way.

So I'm going to break it down real quick into basic understanding that I'm sure most people can understand.

Ok, there are 5 colors to the game, red, white, blue, black, and green. Those are the different color decks you can buy.

Inside of all of those decks comes mana (or lands). The lands are necessary because it is how you use the creatures that come with the decks, and also how you cast the spells and enchantments that come with the decks.

The way I play is, each person playing starts out with 7 cards in their hand. Kind of like poker. All of the other cards from the deck they bought go into their library (kind of like where your extra cards go when you are playing the card game war).

So you have what's in your hand, and you have what's in your library. You can't touch the cards that are in your library except only when it is your turn and you have to draw one card from your library at the beginning of each upkeep. Upkeep is just a fancy way of saying turn. So once your turn is over, you have to wait until it's your turn again to draw another card from your library. Your library cards are face down so you can not see them, but you are allowed to shuffle your library randomly before you start playing the game.

So anyways, the way I play, you are only allowed 7 cards per hand at any time. And if it comes to your turn and you still have 7 cards in your hand, and you have to draw 1 more card from your library (you must draw one card from your library each time it comes to your turn), then you have to discard one of the cards in your hand and put it into your graveyard. Your graveyard is where you put cards that have been destroyed, discarded, or temporarily removed from the game.

Anyways, to bring out green creatures from your deck, you have to use green lands to do so. Or...you can use special lands that equal any color, but those are rare cards. To use green spells, you must also use green lands, and the same goes for green enchantments, etc. The same applies to all colors of the game. You don't have to worry about how many lands you need to have on the battlefield (battlefield = whatever surface you are playing on) in order to bring out a creature or cast a spell, because the card will tell you that in it's description. But you do need a certain amount of lands out on the field before you can either bring out a creature for combat or cast a combat spell.

You are allowed to set 1 colored land on the field per turn (unless you have a special card in your hand that has the ability to search your library for an extra land card and put that card into play) - but otherwise this rule stands. And if you have a creature that requires 3 lands to bring it out, than you must wait 3 turns before you will have enough lands on the field to bring that creature into combat. In order to bring a creature out with the lands you have on the field, you must tap them (turn them to the right) for that turn, and they (the lands) must stay that way until your next upkeep (turn). Once it is your turn again, (after your opponent has done everything he/she can do with the cards that are in his/her hand and out on the field), you may then untap your lands (turn them straight again), and reuse them for whatever else they can be used for (as long as they haven't already been destroyed during your opponent's turn - but cards that can destroy lands are rare). And the same applies for when you are attacking with a creature card you have out on the field, because as long as they haven't been destroyed during your opponents turn, you may untap them (turn them straight) again and reuse them in whatever way you can. It's very easy.

Ok now all of the cards have descriptions on them which tell you how many lands you need to use them, what their ability is, and whether they are a permanent card (one that remains on the field until killed) or a temporary card (one that can only be used once and then must be discarded into your graveyard). So you don't need to get confused about what a card does because it says what it does in the description.

Now, even though there are 5 different color types for decks in Magic, that doesn't mean that you only need to stick with one. You may mix up your colors any way you wish, and you may put in as many different colored creatures in your deck as you want, as many different colored lands in your deck as you want, and as many different colored spells and enchantments in your deck as you want (as long as your deck size you are going to play with does not exceed a maximum of 60 cards) but just make sure that you have the right colored lands in order to bring the right colored creatures out, etc. (Red goes with red, blue goes with blue, etc.).

As I just mentioned, the important thing to remember is that your deck that you use to play the game with can only have 60 cards in it (that's the way we play anyways), so that means that you will start with 7 cards in your hand, and 53 cards in your library. But you are not allowed to have more than 60 cards in your deck per game. So make sure you choose what cards you want to put in your deck wisely before you play the game, and try to use as much strategy as possible when doing it, so that you will have a greater chance of winning. As I mentioned before though, if someone destroys one of your cards in game, then it goes into your graveyard permanently, unless you happen to have a spell in your hand or a spell that you draw from your library in one of your upkeeps (turns) that would have an ability to bring one of your creatures back to life, or to bring back an enchantment from your graveyard to your hand, etc.

Oh and then there is life. Your life is how you determine who wins the game. You can start out with as much life as you want (all you need is a piece of paper and a pen to keep track) but we usually start out with 20 for each player. However, each player must start out with exactly the same amount of life, that is the rule of the game. Once your life is up, you are dead, and the game is over. It's simple addition or subtraction with your life because some cards increase your life and then there are cards that take away your life. But once you are attacked for say, 5 points of damage, if you can't block that damage, then you must take away 5 points of life from the 20 that you started with (so you would just cross out the 20 on the paper and write 15 under it). This is really easy to understand too.

And last for now would be attacking. You can only attack with a creature you have on the field when it is your turn, all you can do with your creatures out on the field while it is your opponent's turn is block with them. The only kinds of spells you can use when it is your opponent's turn are instant spells (it will say that on the card's description), but your opponent has the ability to counter those if he has an instant counter spell in his hand. But for creatures, you can only use them to attack when it is your turn, and to block when it is your opponent's turn. And to use a creature that is already out on the field, you don't need to tap any lands or use any spells, all you need to do is tap your creature (turn it to the right), and it will attack for whatever damage it says it can do in the description. You must leave your creature tapped though until it is your turn again, and you can not block with a creature that is already tapped, until you untap it during your next turn. The only creatures you can block with are the ones you didn't attack with yet when it was your turn (unless you have certain special creature cards that don't need to be tapped in order to attack, but those are rare also).

Those are the basics of the game. With that knowledge, you can read the playbook that comes with the deck that you buy, and will be much better able to put that information with this information and be able to play the game. Another good way to learn how to play the game though is to ask someone who works at the game store that sells magic cards at, or to go to a tournament where people are playing and to simply watch and ask questions. Believe it or not many people who play this game are more helpful than you might think.

Another thing to add is that there is no limit to the amount of people who can play this game at one time. You can do a 1 vs 1, a 2 vs 2, a 3 vs 3, and so on. You can even do a free for all (everyone vs everyone). You could play with 20 people at once if you wanted, but the more people who are playing at once, the harder it is to keep track of what everyone is doing, and the more room there is for people to cheat.

I hope that gives you guys (those who have never played it before) a better understanding of the basic way to play the game though. It's really not very hard to learn it, and once you've played even just one game, you'll know a whole lot more about how to do it.
Link removed by moderator
havemercy
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:59 am

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by havemercy »

hi

do you think Haiti is part of whats about to come i.e. polar shift and major disasters? or was it another 'isolated' earthquake
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

havemercy;1284405 wrote: hi

do you think Haiti is part of whats about to come i.e. polar shift and major disasters? or was it another 'isolated' earthquake



There is no doubt that Earthquakes have been happening more and more as we approach 2012.

Therefore I do believe it is tied in with all that.
Link removed by moderator
User avatar
TruthBringer
Posts: 3567
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:39 pm

WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

Post by TruthBringer »

Another easy and fun way to learn how to play Magic The Gathering and if you have an Xbox Live connection is to try the Xbox Live addition of Magic The Gathering. It only costs around 400 Xbox points I believe to download the first edition, and another 400 if you want to download the expansion edition. But anyways, you can learn more about it over at Xbox.com | Magic: The Gathering® - Duels of the Planeswalkers? - Game Detail Page
Link removed by moderator

Return to “Warfare Military”