WW3 - New World Order - Pole Shift - Age of Peace (2006-2012)

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The REAL war on drugs is this: The CIA is eliminating all unwanted competition so they can have total control of running the World's drug business. It's that simple. Fletcher Prouty, the "Mr. X" in Oliver Stone's film, JFK, called this rogue element "The Secret Team".

This parallel government doesn't use its resources to stop the production, transport, and sale of drugs, but instead, uses the drugs themselves to finance it's own covert operations. Called "Black Budgets", this money is utilized above-and-beyond what Congress appropriates to the CIA in their yearly buget.

In other words, since this "Secret Team" has a clandestine, self-appointed mission that isn't authorized by any branch of the government, it needs to have a variety of ways to finance itself.

Where does this funding come from? In addition to drug dealing, the CIA runs guns and launders money (to name just a few of their "covert arts"). Not only did the CIA formerly "occupy" their own private airline (Air America), but they also joined forces with the World Finance Corporation in Florida, which is a money laundering bank, and the Nugan Hand Bank in Florida.
Link removed by moderator
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

You think I give a rats a-s-s- about who you forward this to?

If the "boys" in DC as you call them want to take me out for talking about this stuff...than all you did was prove me right anyways. And I will have 100% assurance about the validity of this stuff instead of the 99% that I currently have at the moment.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Of course, if times got rough the Controllers could always fall back on the Vatican to run their money for them (no traces).

While we're on the topic of front companies, there's always the Far East Trading Company that the CIA used to run opium and clean their money.

And why does the Secret Team need all this dough? Well, there's always a need for someone to run the World's illegal operations. You know what they are -- assasinations, financing puppet governments, laying the groundwork for wars in third world countries, quieting people who get out of line, inciting riots (and then quelling them), grabbing control of states or countries that we could better operate according to them; or hell, just creating entirely new governments.

And who carries out these missions? Of course you have intelligence forces, those from academia, politicians, spies, bankers, and businessmen who are working on the sly. But to really get the job done, the CIA gets those people who know how to get down n' dirty -- outlaws, warlords, and fanatical religious leaders...or anyone who is completely amoral and beyond the law.

But if you really want to read an interesting story, look into the airport at Mena, Arkansas that was a huge drop-off point while Bill Clinton was Governor of that state. The airport was the prime stopping area (known as "A-12") from South America to the United States. Or, if you're really interested in what these folks are capable of, track down a series of articles written by Gary Webb that appeared in San Jose Mercury News during 1996. These stories chronicle how the CIA flooded the Los Angeles streets with crack cocaine during the 1980's. Yeah, they're a real nice bunch of guys.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

One of the primary reasons that America was involved in the Vietnam War (apart from the obvious profit motive) was to control and monopolize the opium trade in the Golden Triangle. We were so militarily superior that we could have won that war in a matter of months. But winning the war wasn't our objective. We had another one: to gain control of the area's opium fields and the ultimate production of the drug (heroin) trade.

Before America ever entered Korea or Vietnam, the Golden Triangle was run by French Intelligence and the Corsican Mobsters. Our interest in this area began in about 1950 when we realized how important the Golden Triangle (the Southeastern Asian countries of Laos, Burma, and Thailand) and the Golden Crescent (Middle East) were in terms of opium production.

Burma was by far the Golden Triangle's focal point, and the CIA began infiltrating it until 1961, when our mercenaries were driven from the area by warlords in power who recognized their country was now a major player in the international drug scene. By the late 1960's, the Golden Triangle accounted for 70% of the World's opium production. With output sky high, entire villages became totally dependent upon opium.

As the Vietnam War raged out of control, 57,000 American soldiers were killed in those jungles and the CIA became the largest mover of drugs in the World. While our troops were fighting, at least 15-30% of them became addicted to smack ("China White").
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The CIA went in with their small planes and helicopters and re-opened the transport routes that had been destroyed or made unsafe. They then moved heroin from one of the largest drug labs in the World (in Northern Laos), via three different routes into Nam (through the South Vietnamese Government), and then eventually to our troops.

If you doubt that factions of our Government were (and still are) involved in the drug trade, then you should check out the Wall Street Journal article written by Jonathan Kwitny where he reveals how heroin was shipped to the United States in the corpses of killed American soldiers. According to him, their bodies were slit open, their innards were removed, then crammed full of heroin -- sometimes up to 50 pounds per body. He says that they were then flown to America (with "Priority" status) via the CIA's own personal airline (Air America), where they landed at Norton Air Force Base, in California.

It's important to note that opium literally stinks. It has a very distinct aroma....one that is inescapable. Thus, all the pilots, loaders and everyone at the bases who unloaded these "shipments" definately must have known what was going on. The CIA became so brazen in their efforts that they even set up a brand named soft drink company in Laos as a front operation for processing heroin.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

OK, TB, I'm not going to sit here and just disregard everything you say. I know that more dirty crap goes on in our government than we will ever know about.

I do have to question the comments on opium, though. Have you ever been around opium? When unlit, it has almost no odor unless you're nose is right in it. When it is lit, yes, it has a very distinct, powerful, perfumy scent. I doubt that the opium you allege was transported was lit, and if it was transported, I'm quite certain that it was well hidden.

As an aside...why not get involved in the rest of the forum? You seem like a bright guy, and I think you could add a lot to other discussions. Just a suggestion, of course, and to make sure you're aware that you're welcome elsewhere in the boards. :)
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

Bullet's trial was a farce. Can I get an AMEN?????

We won't be punished for our sins, but BY them.

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

By the way, that guy Webb that I mentioned about above, who was trying to expose the CIA for what they really are, well guess what, Webb happened to get "suicided" last year. Ain't that interesting. If I'm not mistaken, "he shot himself" TWICE in the head. Yeah, boy. That first shot just didn't do the trick, so he had to shoot himself AGAIN. LMFAO.

If thats not proof of the atrocities of the Controllers than I don't know what is.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

TruthBringer wrote: By the way, that guy Webb that I mentioned about above, who was trying to expose the CIA for what they really are, well guess what, Webb happened to get "suicided" last year. Ain't that interesting. If I'm not mistaken, "he shot himself" TWICE in the head. Yeah, boy. That first shot just didn't do the trick, so he had to shoot himself AGAIN. LMFAO.

If thats not proof of the atrocities of the Controllers than I don't know what is.
Are you going to ignore my reply to you? :confused:
[FONT=Arial Black]I hope you cherish this sweet way of life, and I hope you know that it comes with a price.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Nope actually I was just about to respond to it. I was away for a second so I apolagize.

As to your comments, I appreciate the open mindedness. As far as me posting in other forums, I actually plan to in the long run, but I can say with all certainty that this will most likely be the most important thread at this moment in time that I can possibly contribute to this board. So I have my other subjects on the backburners at the moment because as of now, the stuff contained in this thread is practicly right around the corner. And it's just a small portion of time now before that becomes a matter of either acceptance or of ignorance.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

TruthBringer wrote: Nope actually I was just about to respond to it. I was away for a second so I apolagize.

As to your comments, I appreciate the open mindedness. As far as me posting in other forums, I actually plan to in the long run, but I can say with all certainty that this will most likely be the most important thread at this moment in time that I can possibly contribute to this board. So I have my other subjects on the backburners at the moment because as of now, the stuff contained in this thread is practicly right around the corner. And it's just a matter of time before that becomes a matter of acceptance.
Then I apologize for rushing you. :)

As for the rest, I think you need to relax just a hair. You say it's "just a matter of time before that becomes a matter of acceptance." That, to me, sounds like you're going to continue to cram down our throats what you see as the biggest cover-ups and conspiracies happening in the world today, until we either accept, or ignore you.

Join the rest of the group, TB. If you want your message out there, mingling a bit will increase your chances greatly. Just some constructive advice.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Well in all due respect my friend, you post your way, and I will post mine.

I didn't mean that the way you made it look like I did. I meant for the whole entire World, it will come down to two things Babyrider, either people will accept this information as the Truth, or they will choose to be ignorant of it. There won't be anymore middle ground though because it will be right there in front of their faces. They will have to make the choice. Not choosing at all would still fall under the "ignorance" category in terms of a person's awareness and perception.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

After the United States "officially" pulled out of Vietnam in 1973, fighting continued in this area -- Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand -- right up through the 1980's. But after we left, guess what we left behind -- Prisoners of War.

Our government made a half-assed attempt, via Operation Grand Eagle, to rescue these men, but they didn't really want them to come home. Why? Because these guys knew too many of our dirty drug dealing secrets.

In 1986, the infamous Burmese Warlord Khun Sa stated on videotape that his country's entire supply of opium -- 900 tons per year -- was purchased by the United States Government. Numerous individuals involved in the POW recovery movement tried notifying our government and the national media of this debacle, but their attempts rained on deaf ears.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Prior to becoming involved with the countries that we now associate with the "Contra War", the first area of major drug trafficking occured in Cuba while Battista was still in power. During that time, Santo Trafficante Jr. ran the show, and Cuba was a major pipeline for heroin coming into the States. It also harbored scores of gangsters who kept their enterprises going with gambling, booze, arms, and prostitution.

When Fidel Castro came into power in the late 1950's, the Mob's entire operation was shut down. Since the CIA had their fingers in the same pie for years, both of them were affected by this turn of events. After seven or eight unsuccessful attempts to knock off Castro between 1959-1965 (under code names ZR/RIFLE, Operation Mongoose, and JM/WAVE in which they used poisoned cigars, hallucinogens, ect.., to kill and discredit Castro) the CIA turned their attention to new horizons -- Panama, Nicaragua, and beyond.

In the late 1970's, some of the same folks who tried to snuff Castro and who may have also been used in the Kennedy Assassination and Watergate burglary traveled to Central America. Headed by Ted Shackley, Thomas Clines, Felix Rodriguez, Frank Sturgis and Edwin Wilson, the program had over 12,000 operatives at its height. If you do any research, you'll keep finding the same names popping up over and over again.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The most recognizable personality from that era was Manuel Noriega. While head of the CIA in 1976, George Bush, Sr. would routinely have lunch with the Panamanian strongman and authorize hundreds of thousands of dollars in CIA payments to him each year in exchange for his assistance in transporting contraband into America.

Noriega's name also appeared on at least 50 CIA files as a drug dealer. There is even an infamous photograph of Bush and Noriega standing side-by-side with grins plastered across their faces.

Everything was rolling along smoothly until Noriega bucked the system and tried to become "independent". Here's the scenario:

1. Noriega would receive CIA payments for his involvement in the flow of drugs through Panama.

2. He then used this money to build a national, independent network in his country.

3. He eventually tried to go solo and keep all the drug money for himself instead of transferring it to the CIA.

Realizing that Noriega was out of line and unable to be controlled any longer, our Government marked him as a drug lord, vilified him in the media, invaded his country, wiped away his operations, arrested him and then put a new man in his place -- someone who'd better mind his P's and Q's.

Pretty simple. We even sent one of our notorious Golden Triangle high-rollers, Richard Armitage, to tell Noriega that he'd better get back in line, or else. Since he wouldn't see things "our way", Noriega was captured and imprisoned. What a lovely business!
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

TruthBringer wrote: Well in all due respect my friend, you post your way, and I will post mine.

I didn't mean that the way you made it look like I did. I meant for the whole entire World, it will come down to two things Babyrider, either people will accept this information as the Truth, or they will choose to be ignorant of it. There won't be anymore middle ground though because it will be right there in front of their faces. They will have to make the choice. Not choosing at all would still fall under the "ignorance" category in terms of a person's awareness and perception.
In your opinion.

You say, "This is the truth and anyone who doesn't accept it is ignorant." Guess what? You just lost the last member of your audience.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Reams of material have been published that document our Government's experimentation with drugs on both witting and unwitting subjects. Administered under the CIA's nefarious "MK-ULTRA" program and also by the Department of Defense, one thing needs to be very clear, which is that segments of our government were intensively involved in experimentation with drugs and many of the agents became big-time trippers and users themselves.

Below are a few random notes that expose the tip of this disturbing iceberg:

* LSD was discovered in 1948 by Dr. Albert Hoffman, who worked for Sandoz Pharmaceuticals in Switzerland.

* At the national institute for Mental Health in Lexington, Kentucky, under the supervision of Dr. Harris Isabell, seven different drug addicts were administered LSD so that they continuously tripped for 77 days straight.

* Operation Midnight Climax was an MK-ULTRA program in which hallucinogens were used on unsuspecting subjects to see if a Manchurian Candidate could be created to become an assassin, all the while testing LSD's effectiveness in regard to brainwashing.

* "Heroin" is a trade name created by Bayer.

* Eli Lilly was the first company to produce synthetic LSD for the CIA.

* Eli Lilly is the largest drug company that produces the precursor chemicals needed to manufacture cocaine and heroin. When you think about it, you have cocoa plants and poppy bulbs, but without the necessary ingredients needed to transform them into their final state, their use would never be so widespread.

* Eli Lilly sends materials directly to Columbia to process their cocoa leaves into cocaine, and our government does nothing to stop these shipments, although they know full well what they're being used for. Two recognizable political names of the 1990's own huge shares in this company -- and they are George Bush and the Quayle family.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Drugs are used as a tool by the Controllers to quell what they see as "problems".

To reiterate a few things: First, there are mind-boggling amounts of money to be made from trafficking drugs. (The World's four largest industries are: 1. Usury, 2. Energy, 3. Drugs, and 4. War.)

Political takeovers, business empires and personal fortunes have been built on the above four premises. Some people even say the CIA is the biggest drug dealer in the World, and it's no secret that their Black Budgets are largely financed via the transport of drugs, arms, and money laundering. The "Secret Team's" practices are also well-known by all branches of the government, including the FBI, the National Security Council, the State Department and DEA, and every potential investigation into it is quickly thwarted.

Finally, if all illegal drugs were completely eliminated at one time, it would send the World's economy into such a tailspin, that it would make the Great Depression look like a day at the circus.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

With this information in mind, we need to look at the recent figureheads who have "run" this country: George Bush Sr., and Bill Clinton. Elder Bush was the head of the CIA from 1975-76 and his link with this organization dates back to the late 1950's or early 1960's. His Zapata offshore oil rigs have also been linked to the transfer of narcotics shipments from South America to the United States.

When the biggest drug smuggler in American history (Barry Seal) was killed by a volley of gunfire, guess whose private phone number was found in his wallet? George Bush Sr's! As head of the CIA, do you really think he didn't know what was going on? C'mon!

As for Bill Clinton, his link to the Mena Airport in Arkansas is so strong that it would be easy to graduate from turning a blind eye at the state level to a national scale. Now we need to look at our current President -- George W. Bush. Considering who his father is and his own cocaine/party past, do you think there's any possibility that he's ignorant of what the Secret Team is doing? Fat chance.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Some people say, "Since everyone knows that the CIA is the biggest drug dealer in the World, why not just legalize drugs."? The answer is this: We can't legalize drugs because there is too much of a MACHINE associated with it. Think about how many people LEGITIMATELY make their livings off of drugs -- drug companies, pharmacists, people in the court system, many corrupt police officers, many corrupt officials in the DEA, corrupt parole officers, investigators, prisons (which have been at one time or another the largest growth industry in the United States), as well as corrupt Laywers. It's immense! So once again, drugs = money.

Henry Kissinger said to Bob Woodward at the Washington Post: "Military men are dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns for foreign policy."

That statement doesn't directly have anything to do with drugs, but it does reflect the amount of contempt the World leaders (Controllers) have for us. If Kissinger can talk negatively about the military, just think how he sees us -- mere "peasants"!

This comment leads to the Controllers use of drugs as a tool against it's own citizenry. Consider, if you will, drugs as a method to undermine the efforts of those who would potentially be "trouble".

During the late 1960's, the protest movement became such a threat to the Controllers that they seriously thought it would crumble their house of cards. So, what did they do? Most everyone knows about how prevalent marijuana use was during the 1960's. But toward the end of that decade and into the early 1970's, harder, more dangerous drugs began hitting the scene, especially in one of the hotbeds of fissent - Haight-Ashbury.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

In the span of a few years, the scene went from loving "Flower Children" to speed freaks, junkies and con men all strung-out and looking for an easy buck.

Another example is the Black protesters who wanted equal rights. Realizing that these folks were serious about wanting change, what happened? The controllers began shipping heroin out of the Golden Triangle in the early 70's and pumping it into the inner cities, right where the protesters lived. Soon we had our first big wave of heroin use in the United States in the early-to-mid 1970's, and the Cause quietly faded away. And do people really think it was all just "coincidence"?

Of course drugs weren't the only factor in the demise of these movements, but it was a definate contributor.

Another example concerns the English Punk Rock movement of the mid-late 1970's. At that time the economic situation in Great Britain was abysmal. Scores of angry teenagers were politically mobilized by a new musical craze - Punk Rock. Through the Sex Pistols, Clash, Generation X, Siousxie Sioux and the Banshees and others, this movement actually became dangerous to the English Elite.

To counter it, Johnny Thunders, ex-New York Dolls guitarist and quite possibly the most notorious junkie in rock'n'roll history (which is saying alot) and Nancy Spungen (Sid Vicious's girlfriend who was stabbed to death under suspicious circumstances) traveled to England. Thunders joined the Sex Pistols for a total death drag tour, while Nancy set her sights on (and landed) poor old Sid. Within months, as Johnny Thunders bragged, every Punk Rocker in England was a junkie.

Johnny and Nancy, neither of whom had two pennies to rub together, somehow still managed to have unlimited access to smack and turned everyone onto it whom they met. Kinda makes you wonder how they were able to afford it all huh? Within less than two years, the Pistols disbanded, Nancy and Sid were dead, and Punk Rock fizzled into New Wave Music, which was safer, more sanitary, and much more focused on money than revolution.

It's a perfect Hegelian Dialectic at work:

Thesis: dangerous, political Punk Rock.

Anti-thesis: destructive, readily available heroin.

Synthesis: antiseptic, less threatening New Wave music.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

And then of course we have the marijuana farmers in the hills of Kentucky, West Virginia, and the surrounding areas. These folks are mostly dirt-poor locals who eke out a few extra bucks a year by growing weed up in the hill country. The Government stumbled on this phenomenon a few years ago, and realizing they had competition, decided that they'd put an end to the marijuana growers.

Here's what happened. The DEA spent hundreds of thousands of dollars to eradicate little thousand-dollar patches way up in the hills of "Deliverance" country. They'd bring in agents, helicopters, and hi-tech heat-sensing equipment just to mess with these dirt farmers.

But those guys in Kentucky are a resilient bunch, so they kept moving deeper and deeper into the woods, setting up more intricate traps and tip-off devices. Realizing that they'd never eradicate the marijuana crops, the Government took a more novel approach.

Rather than fighting fair, the Feds flooded the backwoods market with Oxycontin (nicknamed "Hillbilly Heroin"). It seems like every partier and pharmacist in the state had a 'script for this stuff. These guys were getting so high on Oxycontin, that they didn't care about marijuana any more. This ended the competition for our Government, and at the same time they even made money off of the pharmaceutical drugs.

Whenever you view the subject of drugs in relation to Governments, just remember, their fingers are not just dirty, they're filthy.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Yes, as hard as it is to believe for many people, one of the CIA's primary roles is to support the United States economy by bringing illegal drugs into this country. How can this be, you ask? Well, one of the CIA's main responsibilities is to provide much needed cash flow banks and stock trading houses. If you find this relationship hard to swallow, then why did six of the first seven CIA directors come directly from Wall Street, with many others having strong ties to the banking community? What does being an Intelligence director have to do with high-finance? The answer can be found with George Bush, Sr. His father, Prescott, was a financial director for the Brown Brothers Harriman subsidary (Union Banking Company) that directly financed Hitler before and during World War 2 by laundering money for the Nazi War Machine!

But lets get back to the point here, because in a January, 2001 report, it was disclosed that $1.5 trillion dollars a year is laundered through the World's banking system, and that approximately $500-600 (about 1/3) comes from the drug trade. The CIA's role, then, is to make sure that as much drug money as possible comes into our economy.

Illegal drug trafficking is the fastest growing industry in America, and the truth is that the growth of many multi-national companies and international banks was financed through the sale of illegal drugs. And who's the leader in laundering this narcotics money? American banks. To support this claim, Mike Ruppert, a former investigator for the Los Angeles Police Department, has reference to a survey conducted with the top business and banking leaders of America. 99 out of 100 of these corporate leaders said that it would be better to keep $500 billion a year of laundered money going through the system than it would be to stop the flow of illegal drugs into our country. For, if we stopped laundering this money, mutual funds would plummet, the stock market would crash, and any possibility of paying off our national debt would be futile (as it already is). We are, regrettably, addicted to drug profiterring in this country.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Why do people think that the American Government became so obsessed with Afghanistan, a remote, desolate country? To find an answer, you have to see things the way that our Government does. Before 1980, Afghanistan produced 0% of the World's opium. But then the CIA moved in, and by 1986 they were producing 40% of the World's heroin supply. By 1999, they were churning out 3,200 TONS of heroin a year -- which is nearly 80% of the total market supply.

But then something happened. The Taliban rose to power, and by 2000 they had destroyed nearly all of the opium fields. Production dropped from 3,000+ tons to only 185 tons, a 94% reduction! This enormous drop in revenue subsequently hurt not only the CIA's Black Budget projects, but also the free-flow of laundered money in and out of the Controller's banks. These powerful folks didn't like this turn of events (and the easy money being taken out of their pockets). So, to retaliate, we went to war with them, and you all know the rest of the story.

I mean, come on people. Didn't anyone think to themselves why all of the sudden our economy turned to Shi! and then all of the sudden curious George Bush announced that Afghanistan was our enemy? I mean it doesn't take a genious to put the two together. In 2000, the Taliban destroyed the Opium fields in Afghanistan, and in 2000 our economy took a major tailspin for the worst. And in 2001, (after the 9-11 events), George Bush announces that Afghanistan is a country that harbors terrorists (of which it did) but that it was also the country we were going to go to war with. Hmmm...I wonder what the real reason that George Bush picked Afghanistan was....could it have been the opium fields!!!
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

After we invaded Afghanistan, the Afghanistan Northern Alliance, backed by the CIA, chased the Taliban out and re-planted all of the opium crops again. Even more horrifying is that while the opium crops were destroyed, the Afghanistan farmers were planting actual FOOD crops such as wheat so that their people could eat. But then the CIA went in, dug-up the wheat, and re-seeded the opium fields. You know, when you think about these actions, it's downright sickening. So now the Afghanistan rebels run the poppy fields, and everything is back to "normal" again (albeit a very dirty, corrupt kind of normal).

So, with this very interesting foundation laid, people can learn even more about these horrible skeems that have been played upon the people of America. They can learn about the truth about many things, including the Bush-Bin Laden family connection just to skim one from the top.

The truth is out there. All people have to do is uncover it.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Considering how prevalent drug trafficking is in certain political and business circles, we need to ask ourselves why the United States really went to war with Afghanistan. To answer this question, one thing must be made perfectly clear. The Controllers don't go to war over "ideals" such as patriotism, freedom or national sovereignty. Do you know why? It's because these people don't give a damn about those concepts. In fact, they hold them in contempt.

So, why did we really go to war with Afghanistan? Historically, wars have been fought for three main reasons: gold, diamonds, and drugs. As you can tell, drugs are the constant. With that in mind, remember that in 1999, Afghanistan produced 4,600 tons of opium, which was 75% of the World's total supply. The Worlds! Their output accounted for 60% of the entire Afghan economy, and was so prevalent that they even surpassed that of the Golden Triangle.

Large portions of the CIA's "black budgets" are derived from drugs (along with arms and money laundering). Afghanistan was thus a very important piece of the puzzle. As is Iraq. As is the entire Middle East. But of course the Controllers are taking it one step at a time. Again, When the fanatical religious group, the Taliban, came to power in Afghanistan and Opium production came to a halt, the American Government got "pissed" to say the least. As time grew on, Afghanistan was only exporting less than 100 tons of opium (or 1/50th of their previous production), and the Controllers weren't going to stand for that.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Our other motivation for seizing control of Afghanistan was this: inside Russia there exists an immense oil field in the remote Capsian landscape that could produce enough fuel to fulfill the World's needs for over 500 years. There's only one problem though, because to get this supply to our existing oil lines, we had to do away with a tiny roadblock -- it's a country called Afghanistan.

The biggest problem with this scenario is that we're still relying on a form of "old-thought". Fossil fuels are choking our Planet. If General Motors and Mobil have things their way, we'll soon have a billion cars in China. Sure, it's great for the profit margin, but it's extremely terrible for the Planet! It's literally choking us to death.

The other natural resources that Afghanistan has in addition to natural gas and petroleum are coal, copper, and zinc. The Controllers know that if they can tap into those resources, they'll be less reliant upon foreign countries such as Saudi Arabia, which now produces half of the World's oil supply. And when you think about it, from the time of the Crusades up until the 1920's, the Middle East was nothing more than a sandbox to the Controllers. They didn't care at all about it. But now, this area wields an amazing array of power. The horrifying aspect of their influence is that, by and large, many of these people are so diametrically opposed to our way of life, that they truly despise us! And yet, the Controllers and the American Government keep catering to them so that the oil doesn't stop flowing!

Whenever you hear media talk about the Controllers setting up a "puppet government" in Afghanistan, just remember what's really going on. We're only there for two reasons -- opium and oil. To reinforce this point, why, on October 21, 2001, did the military say that they were actually running out of targets to bomb in Afghanistan? If that's the case, why didn't they go in and torch all the opium fields so that they'll guarantee that no more heroin comes out of there for the next couple of years? It's something to think about.

On September 27, 2001 in the Pakistani newspaper, Unmat, Osama bin Laden said:

"Drug smugglers from all over the World are in contact with the U.S. Secret Agencies. These agencies do not want to eradicate narcotics cultivation and trafficking because their importance will be diminished. The people in the United States drug enforcement department are encouraging drug trade so they can show performance and get millions of dollars worth of budget. General Manuel Noriega was made a drug baron by the CIA and, eventually, he was made a scapegoat....Is it not that there exists a government within a government in the United States? That secret governments must be asked who made the attacks"?

I love America myself, and I think bin Laden is a rat, but he hit pretty darn close to the mark with his comment. And now that bin Laden is on the run, we should turn our attention back towards the Controllers.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The Carlyle Group has an inordinate amount of access to the current administration which is used for their own personal gain, and some people may not have realized the general importance of this situation.

In the early 1990's, the Carlyle Group put George W. Bush on the board of one of their subsidiaries -- CaterAir. To keep him occupied until he could be "selected" to his future job as Governor of Texas, the Carlyle Group lent a helping hand.

But lo and behold, one hand quickly washed the other, for after George W. Bush became Governor, he appointed several people to a Board that controlled the money invested by a Texas Teacher's Pension Fund -- a total of $100 million! So, this board decides to invest this PUBLIC MONEY with a certain group. Guess who it was. Yup, the Carlyle Group! In addition, another entity - the University of Texas Board of Regents -- invested millions of dollars, too. And guess which way it went. To the Carlyle Group. So lets see -- Texas, Bush, money, and the Carlyle Group. A mere coincidence? Yeah right. Follow the money.

A case in point is Wayne Berman, a Washington consultant and George W. Bush fundraiser who got kickbacks of $900,000+ after Connecticut State Treasurer Paul Silvester pushed tens of millions of dollars of state pension funds to the investment portfolio of a certain group. And which group would that be? Yup, the Carlyle Group!
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Are things starting to smell a little fishy? Maybe it doesn't matter that oil companies gave thirteen times more money to the Bush campaign in 2000 than they did to Gore, and that electric companies gave seven-times more. Not that I would have ever voted for either one of them, because they were both controlled by the Controllers, but come on now, thats a little one sided. There are tons of dirty dealings and shenanigans going on behind the scenes that aren't getting reported in the mainstream media.

In December, 2001, Frank Carlucci and James Baker (both Carlyle representatives) met at the Ritz-Carlton in Washington, D.C. for their annual investor conference. Also in attendance were the representatives of another important family that had invested huge amounts of money in the Carlyle Group. And what family were these individuals from? Hold your breath, but it was the BIN LADEN family. Worse, another famous politician was rumored to be at this same meeting after he SPENT THE NIGHT AT THE WHITE HOUSE with George W. Bush. And who was it that supposedly met with the bin Laden family after spending the night at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue? Answer: George Bush Sr.!

Things are getting even stickier, huh? Well, Larry Klayman, spokesman for Judicial Watch, comments on this subject. "The idea of the President's father, an ex-President himself, doing business with a company under investigation by the FBI in the terror attacks of September 11 is horrible. President Bush should not ask, but demand that his father pull out of the Carlyle Group."

Tom Fitton, President of Judicial Watch, echoes this sentiment. "For the father of our current President to be doing business with foreign governments, there is a clear conflict of interest."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Now some of you might be wondering, "Hey, did I read that correctly? That the Bush family was doing business with the bin Laden family?" Regrettably, yes, you did.

Here's the story. Back in the early 1970s when George Bush started his first company, Arbusto Energy, Inc, his first business partner was Salem bin Laden. Yes, Osama bin Laden's brother! This fact is confirmed by the United Kingdom's "Daily Mail" which wrote that Salem bin Laden, "Invested heavily in Bush's first business venture." Salem is also a close friend of Saudi Arabia's King Fahd.

Now some may say, hey, that was a long time ago. Let bygones be bygones. But how does that account, then, for George Bush Sr.'s meeting TWICE with the bin Laden family prior to the 9-11 attacks, the second time being in January, 2000? Or how the bin Laden's have been frequented by Bush, James Baker, and Frank Carlucci over the past few years in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia?

Charles Freeman, President of the Middle East Policy Council, has said of the clandestine relationship, "If there were ever any company closely connected to the U.S. and it's presence in Saudi Arabia, it's the bin Laden Group. They're the establishment Osama's trying to overthrow."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

This information changes the entire complexion of the "War on Terrorism" doesn't it? I mean, the bin Laden family invested $2 million into the Carlyle Group, but that's only what's been "seen". A foreign investor with ties to the bin Laden's told the European Wall Street Journal on September 28, 2001 that, "The family's overall interest with Carlyle is considerably larger." And according to the Wall Street Journal on September 27, 2001, guess who brokered these deals between the bin Laden's and Carlyle? Good 'ol George Bush, Sr!!

So, due to the touchy nature of this relationship, the bin Laden's pulled their investment money out of Carlyle in October 2001. But let's stop for a moment and examine this situation. George Bush had invested money into the Carlyle Group, and was also employed by them. Likewise, the bin Laden's were substantial investors in the Carlyle Group, and have had business ties with George Bush for 30 years since the early 1970's. Now you have to ask yourself, how does the Carlyle Group derive a large percentage of their revenue? Answer: From foreign military contracts and America's War Machine!
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Zeroing in on this sinister configuration of forces, the Wall Street Journal, on September 27, 2001 in their "Special Report": Aftermath of Terror" section stated: "If the United States boosts defense spending in the quest to stop Osama bin Laden's alleged terrorist activities, there may be one unexpected beneficiary: Mr. bin Laden's family."

Is it starting to sink in yet? George Bush, Sr. is tied to the Carlyle Group and America's War Machine like the spots on a leopard. And guess what his son - the current President of the United States -- wants to do very soon -- wage another war in the Middle East. And the bin Laden family, former investors in the Carlyle Group, also have a direct family member acting as key player in this scenario -- their brother, Osama bin Laden.

Sons, brothers, business ties, investments, the Carlyle Group, huge amounts of profits to be made, oil pipelines running across Afghanistan, and America's War Machine. Do these connections and inter-related "coincidences" stink to high Heaven? You better believe they do.
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

Far Rider wrote: this stuff is funnier than the sunday comics.... best laugh ive had today thats for sure...

:yh_rotfl
Far, are you actually READING this stuff? Good grief, it's 180 some replies of paranoia, propoganda, assumption, conjecture, and misinformation! I was shocked to see a response from someone besides Mr. "Truth"Bringer.

Did you really read the whole thing? :yh_ooooo
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Facts are facts. I challenge anyone to check on these facts themselves to try and prove them wrong.

Babyrider, you speak against this information, but you provide absolutely no arguement against it other than your own opinion. Kinda makes me wonder where you come off from.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

After World War 1, the Treaty of Versailles was formulated to force Germany into making reparations for their destruction. The Treaty of Versailles was implemented by a host of international bankers for their OWN benefit, and was ultimately approved and sponsored by the United States government. Out of this treat, J. P. Morgan orchestrated the Dawes Plan, which was a series of loans made from American banks that ultimately resulted in the formation of I. G. Farben. This super-powerful company came about because Germany diverted some of the money that was intended to pay off their loans into the merger of two chemical and steel companies, thus creating the notorious I. G. Farben Company.

After the Dawes Plan failed, the Young Plan (1928) was implemented. But all this program did was create hyperinflation, send unemployment through the roof, and fill the German people with such abject disgust that it paved the way for Hitler's rise to power. Thus, these treaties and plans were supposed to return peace to the World and instead they accomplished the opposite. The international bankers turned into manipulative statesmen and reaped huge profits through interest payments, while Germany's war machine and I. G. Farben were created in the process.

As money was diverted from loan payments into Germany's re-armament, I. G. Farben, an immense chemical empire, stood at center stage and acted hand-in-hand with the Nazi's. Created in 1925 (three years before the Young Plan was enacted), I. G. Farben became THE powerhouse industrial force in Germany. Now here's where it gets interesting. A man named Max Warburg was on the Board of Supervisors at I. G. Farben; and his brother Paul, founder of the Federal Reserve, was also a member of Farben's American subsidary.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

So, do you see what's going on? American bankers in the guise of statesmen created treaties and plans to loan money to the Germans, who siphoned off the money and formed I. G. Farben. Then - and here's the kicker - Farben set up a slush fund and funneled money to finance Hitler's rise to power. It's all starting to make sense now, huh?

After establishing himself as the Fuhrer, Hitler told I. G. Farben that Germany needed to be self-sufficient in regard to rubber production, gasoline, oils, minerals, and explosives. Within a short time, Farben owned coal mines, electric power plants, iron & steel factories, banks, research units, and chemical refineries.

Farben's monopolistic control of Germany was so vast that the company produced the following statistics:

I. G. Farben Production (For the year 1942)

Synthetic Rubber - 100% of Germany's supply

Plastics - 90% of Germany's supply

Explosives - 84% of Germany's supply

Jet Fuel - 46% of Germany's supply

Oil - 100% of Germany's supply

Gunpowder - 70% of Germany's supply

Gasoline - 33% of Germany's supply

Zyklon B - 95% of Germany's supply

Yes, you saw that last item correctly. Zyklon B. It was the poison used to gas the Jews in the concentration camps during World War 2! Did you ever wonder where it came from? Now you know. I. G. Farben, the company that extorted reparation money and financed Hitler, was the one who produced it!!

And to give you a little view of the American arm of I. G. Farben at that time, here is a list of which American companies had representatives on I. G. Farben's Board of Directors:

1. Federal Reserve Bank of New York

2. Bank of Manhattan

3. Standard Oil of New Jersey

4. Ford Motor Company

Pretty sick and twisted!
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

TruthBringer wrote: Facts are facts. I challenge anyone to check on these facts themselves to try and prove them wrong.

Babyrider, you speak against this information, but you provide absolutely no arguement against it other than your own opinion. Kinda makes me wonder where you come off from.
I just hate people cramming page after page after endless, boring, run-on page of drivel down our throats without contributing a single other thing to this forum than their own agenda. You bored me to near blindness with the first three pages of this novel. I don't speak against the "information", I've barely read the "information". It's dryer than the Sahara, and about as palatable as snake sh!t.

That's where I come off from.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Again....no solid arguement against this information....only your opinion.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Do you know who owned Standard Oil of New Jersey? The Rockefeller family! And, would you like to know a little tidbit of information? In 1939, when World War 2 was kicking in full-bore, Standard Oil of New Jersey sold 20 million dollars worth of aviation gasoline to a German company. Who do you think this company was? I. G. Farben! When news reports chronicled Germany's blitzkrieg across Europe and their fighter pilots were decimating cities, a Rockefeller-owned American company was selling them fuel! It makes you wonder, huh?
BabyRider

Post by BabyRider »

TruthBringer wrote: Again....no solid arguement against this information....only your opinion.
Mostly just my opinion. It is a fact that you contribute nothing else to this board.

The rest, yes, my opinion. But I was answering FarRider's post, not anything you had said.

The "information", yet again, is not what interests me, I have no desire to debate, discuss, refute or agree with any of it, I was merely asking another member a question, and making a funny.

So incredibly sorry to bring *gasp* humor to your thread. Won't happen again.
~Darrel Worley~
[/FONT]

TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

For those who don't know who the Rockefellers are, or anything about their family, now would be a perfect time for you to learn.

Walter Cronkite - CBS Reported:

"The Rockefellers are the epitome of the nation's permanent Establishments: governments change, economies fluctuate, foreign alliances shift -- the Rockefellers prevail.

On September 29, 1916, the New York Times called John. D. Rockefeller America's first billionaire.

The Rockefellers protect their money via Trusts and Foundations. Ever since 1913 when the Federal Income Tax was implemented, Congress allowed the wealthy elite to protect their money so that it wouldn't be subjected to the same enslaving taxation that hinders the rest of us. By placing their money in Trusts and Foundations, these wealthy individuals give up "ownership" of their properties, but they ultimately retain control of it via positions on each foundation's Board of Directors. Thus, they don't have pink slips or titles because their assets are in trusts, yet they ultimately keep control while not having to pay income, probate, estate, or inheritance taxes. Pretty sneaky, huh?

The Rockefellers have controlled at least 200 trusts/funds at once, but the number could well be in the thousands if one uncovered all the complex layers of their financial empire. Because of all these complexities, they virtually pay no taxes. In fact, in 1970 Nelson Rockefeller testified before a Judiciary Committee and stated that although his income tax was 33 million dollars the year before, he paid NO INCOME TAXES.

He then admitted that his actual income was 198 million -- not 33 million. But the particulars were the same -- no income taxes paid by one of the richest men in America.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

The Rockefeller Estate in Pocantico Hills consists of over 7,500 acres and has 70 miles of private roads, 75 buildings, and underground entranceways so the "help" can enter without being seen by the followers. Gee, I wonder who else enters this way.....

The Rockefeller Estate employs 500 persons full-time to maintain the grounds.

The Rockefellers own a significant portion of America's top 50 companies: IBM, Chase Manhattan, Mobil, Kodiak, GE, Texas Instruments, and Exxon.

Their money is used to control the government, big business, energy, banking, the media, religion, and education.

John. D. Rockefeller once said, "competition is a sin." He deduced that the only efficient way to run anything was via a monopoly.

When John. D. started his oil business in 1859 as a small fry, he used bribery, coercion, violence, spies in his competitor's workplace, and a variety of financial schemes to one-up the next guy. Within 30 years, by 1890, 90% of all American crude oil was refined by John D Rockefeller's Standard Oil Company.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

John D. Rockefeller eventually controlled two of the most valuable commodities on Earth, money and fuel -- thus giving him the ability to create financial or energy crisis whenever it best suited his (or the Controllers) interests.

Here are some of the companies that are under the Rockefeller umbrella:

1. Chase Manhattan - not the largest bank in the World, but one of the most influential.

2. The largest controlling block of stock in at least 21 major corporations, including United Air Lines, Northwest, Long Island Lighting, and Atlantic Richfield.

3. Majority control in IBM, Mobil, Texaco, IT&T, Westinghouse, Boeing, International Paper, Sperry Rand, Xerox, and National Steel.

4. Transportation companies under the Rockefeller corporate thumb: Penn Central, TWA, Eastern Airlines, United, Delta and Northwest.

5. Other corporations where they have financial interest: AT&T, Motorola, Honeywell, General Foods, and Burlington Industries.
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

When someone owns a powerful financial institution, they can make loans to specific companies and governments, then call the shots for these entities and make them jump through hoops. If they don't toe the line, they don't get the money. This is the gist of high-finance in a nutshell, and one of the primary reasons why we still don't have gasoline-free cars in America. No one's lending money (or enough of it) to the companies that are trying to find alternative-source automobiles.

The Rockefeller web envelopes 37 of the top 100 industries, 9 of the top 20 transportation firms, 1 utility company, and 3 of the 4 largest insurance companies.

The Washington Post once described the Rockefellers in these terms: "The power of the family fortune is beyond measure."

Quote from the Author: "Philanthropy is the essential element in the making of Rockefeller power. Philanthropy generates more power then wealth alone can provide."

In the early 1900's, John D. Rockefeller was one of the most hated man in America, his reputation horrible. So, what did he do? He hired a public relations firm to re-make his image.

How so? Well, whenever John D. Rockefeller would walk around in public, he carried dimes and threw them to all the little street urchins (of course, only when camera's were there to catch the moment).
gmc

Post by gmc »

You do realise the real conspiracy is the way conspiracy theories are used to distract attention from what is really going on don't you?
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

Here's the way foundations work: Once someone like the Rockefellers donate money to one of these entities (or creates a foundation themselves), they assume control of it and have this foundation spend money on their companies to bring them even more wealth!

It's great for them because it's all a big cycle of donating money (tax free), then waiting for this money to be incorporated back into their own companies to generate more profits. John D. Rockefeller called it, "The Principle of Scientific Giving"!

The Rockefellers also supported the passing of a bill on graduated income tax in 1913 because they found ways to avoid it! While the rest of us keep supporting THEIR governments by paying taxes, we're also kept DOWN because we can never rise to their level. Why? The answer's easy -- we're playing on an uneven field.

A graduated income tax also keeps competitors at bay because they have to continue paying taxes (they haven't risen to the elite level yet), while the Rockefellers hide their money in trusts and foundations. Thus, their assets are non-taxable, then passed from generation to generation, perpetuating the family's king-of-the-hill status.

The Rockefellers then use groups like the CFR (Council on Foreign Relations) to carry out their government plans.

Fred Gates, who was in charge of the Rockefeller's General Education Board, said in Occasional Paper No. 1:

"In our dreams we have limitless resources and the people yield themselves with perfect docility to our molding hands."
TruthBringer

Post by TruthBringer »

In regard to higher education, the Carnegie and Rockefeller Foundations provided two-thirds of all endowment funding to colleges from 1900-1933. Who do you think controls these institutions of higher learning? They have become a quasi Ministry of Education, exerting a high degree of control over their curriculum and what is taught.

Author Gary Allen states: "I believe those who control education will, over a period of several generations, control a nation."

Allen goes on to say that, considering all the money the Rockefeller's have given out over the past century, "we have been unable to find a single project in history of the Rockefeller Foundations which promotes free enterprise. Almost all the Rockefeller grants have been used directly or indirectly to promote economic and social collectivism, i. e. socialism-facism.

He continues: "The easiest way to control or eliminate competition is not to best them in the marketplace, but to use the power of the Government to exclude them from the marketplace."

And how does one do that? By controlling the Government!

John Franklin Campbell once wrote in New York Magazine, "Practicly every lawyer, banker, professor, general, journalist, and bureaucrat who has had any influence in the foreign policy of the last six presidents -- from Franklin Roosevelt to Richard Nixon -- has spent some time in the Harold Pratt House (home of the CFR)."

George Wallace (former Presidential candidate) said: "There isn't a dime's worth of difference between the Democratic and Republican parties."

Admiral Chester Ward, U. S. Navy; described the goal of the CFR as the submergence of U. S. sovereignty and national independence into an all-powerful one World Government.

Return to “Warfare Military”